• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern nevermore - general chatting

lysander: *aggressively plays the entirety of nocturnes at 3am to spite him*

come to think of it, i think 'in the hall of the mountain king' would be a gr8 theme song for my seelie boy, Grim. I can picture him tiptoeing sinisterly to it while stealing people's socks in the middle of the night lol

i think of all hell just breaking loose in the courts whenever i hear that song and i'm losing my shit tbh

Last edited:
/off topic but I was checking an rp this morning and the first part of my post was fine but then all of a sudden it just devolved and made no sense and i was like wtf and checked the time stamp because i was at my birthday party last night and it said "1:56 AM" and i realized that that was when I was still HAMMERED and so apparently I drunkenly tried to finish off a post on my phone while people were singing and drinking around me and I have barely any recollection of this : ///

1:41 is when ppl start chasing him down the halls

and while that's happening 2:14 is when émile busts down lysanders' door to smash his piano bc he's disturbing his concentration by playing fucking chopin in the middle of the night whilst finn and nacoma are at eachothers' throat for some stupid fucking reason and pari is just standing in the corner watching all this havoc and trying so hard to stifle laughter

i was referencing the earlier post where u said lysander would play nocturnes at 3 am just to piss him off lmao
ahh. only émile would lose his shit over soothing piano music..........played extra aggressively by a man who shouldn't evn be allowed to go within ten feet of a working piano in the first place (':

ahh. only émile would lose his shit over soothing piano music..........played extra aggressively by a man who shouldn't evn be allowed to go within ten feet of a working piano in the first place (':

honestly same. in a fantasy-land émile would be just as musically gifted as he is with a canvas but alas, he is not.

it's okay we talked about the cs anyway, so you're good <3

ily u r the best / i put in what everyone needs to know about silas in the cs and since he's allergic to breathing he prob doesnt have any relations except like 1 or 2.

(we all know who 1 is tho)

just a head's up, the first round of acceptances will be today or tonight. i'll be setting up the tumblr and the discord shortly and dwale dwale will be posting a list of the first of the accepted characters !

eclipsa eclipsa

i'll probably be out most of today cos i still gotta file taxes and then go out and put in some job apps and then probably go thrifting/flea-marketing bc i have a gaping void in my soul that can only be temporarily filled w/ vintage clothes but yeah

if u get the discord up soon lmk cos i'll be popping in sporadically <3

so émile is fr done this time and all i have left to do with pari is type out her bio. just thought I'd update the gms :^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back