• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern nevermore - general chatting

hello!
sorry to bother, but is this rp still accepting? it's v pretty and, if so, my friend and I are super interested. (that is, if you're willing to tolerate my newbie status, aha).

hello!
sorry to bother, but is this rp still accepting? it's v pretty and, if so, my friend and I are super interested. (that is, if you're willing to tolerate my newbie status, aha).
i'm gonna also have a second round of acceptances on tuesday, so if you can be done by sunday or tuesday you've got a shot ~

show me i'm a slut for moodboards

cmwZns4_zps2gwdbh3f.png

it captured émile's aesthetic almost perfectly and gives me phantom of the opera vibes to boot and i'm just in love with it okay???????

vamp boy aesthetic in honour of me putting up character WIPs and learning how to code (':

4EAF16n.png
...i take requests btw... (;

finalizer is like some sort of actual witch or something what kind of black magic do i have to practice to make smthn this beautiful???
mon dieu. mon dieu. ...photoshop (◡‿◕✿)
emile aesthetic original vs output

r3iEGmh.png
cmwZns4.png

Last edited:
so lysander likes jazz u say ;^)?

tbh at least lysander likes something émile probably just listens to old vinyls of mozart and vivaldi compositions and crys abt the days when he used to wear makeup and powdered wigs

Finalizer Finalizer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back