• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern nevermore - general chatting

elliot is so obviously rushed but he's here so i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edit:: also i wasn't completely sure about the witch lore so if i made any mistakes in the bio lmk

Holla at me if u want relations with Silas (jk u don't want to trust me)

by holla I mean tag BC my notifications r broken like my son

im also waiting for ppl to go like "how tf did silas get accepted his cs is literally three phrases" well, its cuz im paranoiz guys so if y'all want to know more about him just aaaask

im also waiting for ppl to go like "how tf did silas get accepted his cs is literally three phrases" well, its cuz im paranoiz guys so if y'all want to know more about him just aaaask
the most important knowledge is that he's novia's aesthetic and they're angsty and i love them

heck now i gotta stay up half the night to bust out a bio for pari cos she is my bb and i can't imagine this rp w/out her
i mean émile got accepted yas

Juno is like the quiet kid who sits at the back of the class and looks like they're gonna mcfreakin lose it one day actually talks you to death about cool stuff he's found like a five year old

i literally had no internet for a week and ive just got it back so im working overtime on my cs, should probs have it done by 3ish-4

finished my cs, a little later than intended but i havent slept in like a day and my mind is slower without energy
also i accidentally turned the biography into a mini fic sith dialogue and everything on accident whoops

ill fix it later when i wake up and am less dead than rn, peace

is there still time for me to type up like all my bios?? < 3
Yes ofc bb !
finished my cs, a little later than intended but i havent slept in like a day and my mind is slower without energy
also i accidentally turned the biography into a mini fic sith dialogue and everything on accident whoops

ill fix it later when i wake up and am less dead than rn, peace
we'll check it out soon !!

!! just officially finished churning out a bio for my bb, so she's finally done < 3
sorry that it's a little late! if anything sounds wrong, just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back