• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern nevermore - general chatting

i can imagine it now, lysander just chillin listening to some jazz-

émile: "u kids and ur miles sinatra and frank davis. back in my day children could compose hour-long harpsichord compositions blindfolded by the time they were twelve and mozart literally told people to kiss his ass in the most genius way possible. smh"
lmao @ lysander dragging him to concerts and émile bitching the entire time

émile: *talks shit abt artist*
lysander: *insert longsuffering sigh* ...not everyone can be beethoven or mozart ok
émile: tHAT'S THE PROBLEM

lmao @ lysander dragging him to concerts and émile bitching the entire time

émile: *talks shit abt artist*
lysander: *insert longsuffering sigh* ...not everyone can be beethoven or mozart ok
émile: tHAT'S THE PROBLEM

émile: *leaves, returns to the court, lies face-up on the ground in his private quarters staring at the ceiling as the soft sounds of beethoven's moonlight sonata crackles and pops from an old turntable across the room. a single tear rolls out of his eye....*

spoiler: the reason i'm doing a second round of acceptances on tuesday is bc we all know my ass isn't gonna be finished tomorrow
i'm the Worst

émile: *leaves, returns to the court, lies face-up on the ground in his private quarters staring at the ceiling as the soft sounds of beethoven's moonlight sonata crackles and pops from an old turntable across the room. a single tear rolls out of his eye....*
i should prob add that he hates franz liszt because he went to a liszt concert once in 1847 and got a son out of it oops

i should prob add that he hates franz liszt because he went to a liszt concert once in 1847 and got a son out of it oops

that's ok bc émile doesn't care for any music composed after 1800 bc he's that much of a pretentious p.o.s
he does however enjoy plays and some ballet compositions up until about 1880 so there's that

also i could totally see émile and lysander spying on their children together bc they're both concerned for them but are too afraid to interact with them much honestly

pari hates him for constantly watching her every move lmao

that's ok bc émile doesn't care for any music composed after 1800 bc he's that much of a pretentious p.o.s
he does however enjoy plays and some ballet compositions up until about 1880 so there's that
tchaikovsky and stravinsky weep at ur insolence how dare u

also i could totally see émile and lysander spying on their children together bc they're both concerned for them but are too afraid to interact with them much honestly
HAHA WHAT. émile has kids??? i didnt evn know he was capable or reproducing tbh sorry émile

tchaikovsky and stravinsky weep at ur insolence how dare u

HAHA WHAT. émile has kids??? i didnt evn know he was capable or reproducing tbh sorry émile

tchaikovsky is one of those aforementioned exceptions so yeah lmao
well, pari is the closest person he has. they've been a team for so long and that's why she considers émile her father because he found her when she was just a feral vampire in the gutters of india and helped her raise herself up. this does not mean they are extremely close bc they are constantly moving in and out of each other's lives. so yeah, pari isn't her biological dad but i'm working on her cs right now so it'll be explained more in-depth there lmao

tchaikovsky is one of those aforementioned exceptions so yeah lmao
well, pari is the closest person he has. they've been a team for so long and that's why she considers émile her father because he found her when she was just a feral vampire in the gutters of india and helped her raise herself up. this does not mean they are extremely close bc they are constantly moving in and out of each other's lives. so yeah, pari isn't her biological dad but i'm working on her cs right now so it'll be explained more in-depth there lmao
ok but he's still missing out on chopin, rachmaninoff and freaking grieg. lysander is gonna give him so much shit for that i mean who doesn't love in the hall of the mountain king?? lmao

ah, i thought you meant biological kids. i love their dynamic btw. baguette dad is hilarious x'D

ok but he's still missing out on chopin, rachmaninoff and freaking grieg. lysander is gonna give him so much shit for that i mean who doesn't love in the hall of the mountain king?? lmao

ah, i thought you meant biological kids. i love their dynamic btw. baguette dad is hilarious x'D

émile: fuck chopin. fuck grieg. make music baroque again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back