• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lazily Lazy

Hit Me!
Welcome to the world of Remnant where creatures of pure darkness and the hunters of darkness, defenders of mankind, roam. However, this delicate status quo which mankind has painstakingly built is about to be destroyed by the hands of an immortal witch and her minions. However, due to the interference from an unknown being, the world Remnant is about to welcome a group of outsiders. Whether they be hope that this world needs or the cause of the destruction, only time would tell.

Note:
Players can have any semblance as long as it isn't in the categories of Meta, Absolute, Almighty, and Omni.
Players can have Immortality(with weaknesses) if they want to play the hand behind the curtain type.
Any sorts of actions are allowed as long as players can handle the consequences, whether playing as a hero, villain, everyday life characters, kingdom building.
Players can have three semblances maximum, but they will be weaker than one whole.
Players can join the game from any time period, from the Pre-Brother Gods(when Brother Gods still walk on Earth) to Modern time just before the canon start.

Last edited:
Is this a Discord game or on site? Also think I need to catch up since no idea what those s3mblenc3 categories mean.

Is this a Discord game or on site? Also think I need to catch up since no idea what those s3mblenc3 categories mean.
Oh yes, it is on site. About those categories, they are used in powerlisting fandom. They are usually about the highest power in a universe. Like, level of gods.

So its a new game? Im a bit confused due to the different time periods mentioned and how all that works.

OMG I haven't thought about RWBY in years. I'd be willing to give this a whirl.

Oof, sorry for the wait! Quick question, where do I put the cs? Do I put my character sheet here or-?

Character Sheet
I am updating character sheet. Now the sheet would be
Name:
Semblance:
Background(Optional):
Appearance:

Example,
Name: BC
Semblance: Resurrection
Background(Optional): A former battle sage from land of Laaa
Appearance: Ablino with red eyes

Hello, I am interest. Quick question. It seems like it, but do cannon characters exist in this RP? Not looking to play one, just slightly changes my backstory.

Name: Leila Carmine
Semblance: Papyrokinetic Constructs- Able to create tools, weapons, and objects out of paper as long as she’s touching a piece of paper and has a clear idea of what she wants to create.
Background(Optional): Grew up on a small farm outside of Vale. Child of two ex-hunters, and decided to apply to Beacon Academy. She lives approximately 40 years after the Great War.
Appearance:
vOD_xte2mfnpdYJb3QktQk7cIzbFfEy_PAplsJZtCMmBnRU2G-Ad7R_h50NO1g5tODLChL4L5c-_zi8JRQJnWXKltWTrN18ekyUEn6dK5j8GHJPxPvBtnikE6hkNkpyleL86akxp

Name: Leila Carmine
Semblance: Papyrokinetic Constructs- Able to create tools, weapons, and objects out of paper as long as she’s touching a piece of paper and has a clear idea of what she wants to create.
Background(Optional): Grew up on a small farm outside of Vale. Child of two ex-hunters, and decided to apply to Beacon Academy. She lives approximately 40 years after the Great War.
Appearance:
vOD_xte2mfnpdYJb3QktQk7cIzbFfEy_PAplsJZtCMmBnRU2G-Ad7R_h50NO1g5tODLChL4L5c-_zi8JRQJnWXKltWTrN18ekyUEn6dK5j8GHJPxPvBtnikE6hkNkpyleL86akxp
Cool, you can play now. Which time period and location do you want to be in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back