• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐑𝐨π₯𝐞𝐩π₯𝐚𝐲 π“π‘π«πžπšπ β™₯

Roleplay Availability

β™‘ . . . . . . . πš†πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ . . . . . . . β™‘

tumblr_inline_pbysowoMoE1urx2up_1280.gifv

β™₯ [ π™°πš‹πš˜πšžπš π™ΌπšŽ ] β™₯
Hello! My name is Neon, though you can call me whatever you like. I go by any pronouns, omnisexual, and my goal is to make you question my gender. Could I be a man? Woman? Nonbinary? None of the above? You'll have to guess! I've been roleplaying for a couple of years, and have always relieved my writing craving through roleplaying. While I wouldn't boast about my writing skills, I'm confident enough to come onto online websites to find partners who will write with me. I have a crazy schedule, which mostly requires me to respond at odd times. So, for any future partners, I apologize ahead of time. I try to give at least one response--to all roleplays I'm in--a week. Though I might post more, or less depending on the roleplay.

I prefer romance roleplays above all, but I'm open to platonic friendship, action, or just placing a character in a universe (depending on the fandom, that is). I'm not great at action-packed, but I'll try my hardest if it requires it. I'd say my strong points happen to be descriptive, slice-of-life, fluffy writing. My weakest points, as I mentioned earlier, would be action, and quick-paced writing, but again I'm still open to it! I usually write paragraphs, in the third person, but I can be changed to do something different if you persuade me enough β™‘

β™₯ [ π™Ώπš›πšŽπšπšŽπš›πšŽπš—πšŒπšŽπšœ ] β™₯
β₯ I'm mostly a fandom person, so I'll have some of those listed.
β₯ I go for [OCxCanon] the most, but I can also go for [OCxOC]
β₯ I double very often, it's mostly a must so it's fair
β₯ All pairings are excepted [MxF], [FxF], [MxM], etc.
β₯ Headcanons, theories, and ideas are all accepted here. So it never has to be strictly canon.
β₯ Please let me know if you're uninterested. I'll do the same, but I understand if you ghost.
β₯ No mary-sues, harry-sues, etc. (And let me know if my characters seem OP, I want this to be fair and sometimes it's hard to see my character is overboard)

β™₯ [ π™΅πšŠπš—πšπš˜πš–πšœ ] β™₯
β™” = Craving
β™• = Interested
β™ž = Convince Me
β™— = No Interest/Too Many RPs With This

β™” Β» Naruto Β« β™”
Knowledge: I've watched all of the original series, and most of Shippuden, but I've never finished it.

β™” Β» Attack On Titan Β« β™”
Knowledge: I've watched all of the anime

β™• Β» Jujutsu Kaisen Β« β™•
Knowledge: I've watched only the anime

β™• Β» HunterXHunter Β« β™•
Knowledge: I was interrupted during the end of the Chimera Ant Arc

β™” Β» Demon Slayer Β« β™”
Knowledge: Watched all of the anime and movies, but only got to a few chapters after the movie left off of

β™ž Β» My Hero Academia Β« β™ž
Knowledge: I have all manga up until Volume 23.

β™” Β» Dragon Ball Super Β« β™”
Knowledge: I've watched all of Super, some of the original Dragon Ball, some of Z, and none of Kai.

β™” Β» Mystic Messenger Β« β™”
Knowledge: I've only been able to complete Zen, Jaehee, and Yoosungs Routes.

β™ž Β» Fire Force Β« β™ž
Knowledge: I've only been able to finish the first season.

β™• Β» Sally Face Β« β™•
Knowledge: Played it through many many times.

β™— Β» The Legend Of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Β« β™—
Knowledge: I've played many times, and have many of the main games

β™” Β» IT Β« β™”
Knowledge: Watched both movies and on page 774 of the book

β™₯ [ π™Ύπšπš‘πšŽπš› π™Έπš—πšπš˜πš›πš–πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— ] β™₯

I love any troupes, AUs, and pairing, so please go ahead and ask away! I prefer roleplaying in DMs, and OOC talk is always welcome.

[I clean off my threads from messages every so often, so just a warning ^^ ]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back