• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 〖NEMESIS PROTOCOL〗— Yet another superhero story....

I'm not familiar with mutants and master minds nor how wiki fandom works, but I wanna ask. Is there a place to drop a bio at, or are we waiting for more RPers?

I'm not familiar with mutants and master minds nor how wiki fandom works, but I wanna ask. Is there a place to drop a bio at, or are we waiting for more RPers?
Could just drop it here. I have not yet finalized anything, right now I only have 1 clear character idea from Naril.

Do you have a character sheet format you like? I have things I can just come up with, but if you're looking for something specific, I'm happy to write to that. :3

I do not have anything specific yet due to the uncertainty of if we're going to do it here or not. But if you want here's some important details that would be good to answer:
  • Real Name
  • Guardian CodeName
  • Age, Gender
  • Appearance (image would help for costume)
  • Place of Origin (Country for example)
  • Background Story:
    • How did you become a Guardian? How did you get in contact with the Guardian Initiative?
    • How did you get your abilities or tools?
    • Who is your Nemesis? How are they connected to the Authoritarium?
  • Abilities/tools

Last edited:
Excellent! I’ll start working on this.

I'll leave a rough sketch. Its neither complete nor the full bio so it's all subject to change.

Name: Dole Burr
Alias:
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Dole is a white, mildly tan man. His hair is very light brown, long on the top and short on the sides, slicked back. His eyes are baby blue and he has a somewhat strong jawline with a 9'oclock shadow. He has metal has metal finger tips and fingernails to deliver a nasty cut.

Civilian outfit: He wears a orange dress shirt, gray slacks, black socks, brown leather dress shoes and a green trench coat. He carries a large shoulder bag with his laptop and tech tools.

Hero outfit: He wears a spandex suit of navy blue with crimson red lines. Steel toed boots with added metal plating. Metal plated combat belt filled with wire and circuitry. Two plated computer gauntlets.
Personality: Dole is a relatively pragmatic and occasionally paranoid man who expects the worst in people, but tries to hide it with smiles and may come off as gullible. He rarely sits comfortably when he doesn't have an escape plan at all times. In fact he has multiple escape routes built into his home including a tunnel in his basement and an escape pod in his attic big enough for three.
Powers:
Ai(Tor) companion - Tor is the name of an advanced ai. Tor has complete self-awareness and has made many modifications to his programming over the many years. Tor assists Dole in hacking and is capable of strategizing and helping Dole out in combat and in day to day life. Dole has universal interfaces in his fingertips that allow him to hack into all sorts of electronics ranging from common house appliances to super computers. He can also deliver a shocking strike through the use of his fingertips.

Hero suit field: Dole's suit was a creation of his own doing with the assistance of Tor. His suit can create an electrical field or a stealth field. He cannot use both at the same time.

Combat suit: Combat suit is a blue armored exoskeleton that can be manually worn and controlled by Dole, or be operated and controlled by Tor thus fighting side by side. Dole cannot use his suit field when wearing his combat suit. His combat suit gives enhanced strength, dexterity and 10 second bursts of flight.

Fun fact: Tor has several mainframes. Two located in space in the form of satellites just in case something happens to one of them, he has a backup.

[Incomplete!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back