• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Neko X Master

Yep Yep sorry I was just reading through it and I felt like an utter idiot xD , I'm responding right now. Sowwy...

Yes! :D Now to see how well this works xD I can see a little bit of a clash going on xD

lol i'm thinking about kicking myself out my own RP because i'm not getting notified at all unless i'm tagged....

I'm so upset.... XC

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I was thinking, if it's cool with you guys, @DarkDecember and @Dkingow, @kenchin wanted to be my character's neko, so I was thinking since he doesn't have a master, and for some reason he was left at the auction house (probably cause he just started in the rp) that my character's butler could get an email from the auction house saying there was a neko that still wasn't bought and they were wondering if my character'd be interested, then my character could write a note for @Dkingow saying she'd like to talk to her about the recent pickup of nekos Misty has gotten, then go there again the next day? It could work, that is, if it's cool with you guys.

I very well could if you want me to, it's what you want for your character cause I'm pretty chill with anything xD

me too xD

Idk, I feel like if everyone has a nice-ish master it'll get kinda slow, that could just be me though

"Punish or not to punish?" hahahahahah jkjkjkjk I'm sorry I had to twist Shakespear's words like that. xD but seriously "To be or not to be, that is the question." is seriously what's churning in my head rn. xD

Cherrywitch said:
@Ensig um, maybe you could recommend they go inside since she's done gardening anyways?
That moment when you see a good idea, write a response, and then forget to post it.

Last edited by a moderator:
well here does this help? xD

images

or a cute version? xD

images

@Cherrywitch

Probably gonna need some info on what's on that schedule mentioned in #164, unless you just want me to make up stuff as I go along. In that case, however... I'd need to know what it means to take over the Vaerian household, as that'd change what her schedule would mainly consist of.

@Ensig I was going to let you come up with the specifics, but basically the Vinaerian household is mostly stockholders as well as their side business in transporting goods overseas.

@Ensig we'll she's been taught the basics of stocks and already understands the shipping business, but it's more her personality that The Lord hates. He calls her "weak" and says she needs to be a stronger, more intimidating leader. She will take over in 3 years on her eighteenth birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back