• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Neko Hunger Games(Title subject to change)

Mitchs98

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
More or less exactly what the title says, but with a plot. Hello people! I'm hoping to make this my second RP that makes it decently far along like my Fairy Tail RP that is currently still going strong ^-^. This is inspired from several RP's I've been in over the years, some on this very site(You guys know who you are :D ). Without further adieu;

The Plot

The year is circa 2030, humanity has advanced astrnomically. Some of it has even evolved. Evolved how? Probably not how you think. When one thinks evolve they almost immediately think of a X-men situation. You couldn't be farther from the truth yet partially accurate at the same time. No, humanity has evolved in a much different way. Although rare, it seems there are animal half-breeds showing up.

No one is sure how or why, though quite a few people have their guesses all of them are inaccurate. Some scientists believe man evolved from monkey. So why can't man evolve higher and be both, with the added benefits of both, while also gaining some minor form of power? Of course, evolution is a touchy thing, one that people tend to fear. Those that don't fear it wish to control it, harness it, and make it better than ever before.

For the past five years since what scientists are officially coining as 'Neko's' appeared the US government and quite possibly several others have been abducting Neko's of all ages, ranging anywhere from 8 years old to fifty. Why? For science of course! A yearly test wherein various kinds of Neko's of various ages are pitted against each other in a match to the death to see which comes out strongest. The corpses are, of course, thoroughly examined as well should they not be too..ahm..mangled.

The Neko aren't stupid, however. They all do their best to hide their features from the humans, they know their kind are rapidly going missing and it absolutely has to be the humans' fault. There is, so far, an orginization formed to 'rig' the games as it were. If at all possible, they aim to end to games. Though so far they haven't been successful, they have came close.

Though this year in particular they've gained a surge of new members all ready to put their lives on the line to help their race. There is just one problem, a problem that's only rumored but a problem in and of itself. Instead of getting captured and having painful experiments conducted on them, the winner gets whatever they choose for coming out victorious. Anything. And so, not everyone is willing to fight for their kind. Many are greedy, many would rather slay their own for fame and fortune.

The question is, are you with the Resistance? Or are you on your own, you selfish bastard you?

Tag wall:

@Kayzo @femjapanriceball @HuorSpinks @Britt-21 @Halohbottech @Chara Angel of Death @Chibii @Kiroshiven @Celemyvel @Belle Moon @DreamsAreForDreamers @CoreyXIX @Cruor Flumine @The Unamed Character

Is anyone else interested? .-. I uh, actually have everything pretty much planned for this one ._.

Interesting. I'm assuming, based upon what had been said, there are going to be more breeds than just the classic Nekos?

StoneWolf18 said:
Interesting. I'm assuming, based upon what had been said, there are going to be more breeds than just the classic Nekos?
If by that you mean more than just bunny, cat, wolf, and dog nekos yes. Expect snakes, birds, etc.

Mitchs98 said:
If by that you mean more than just bunny, cat, wolf, and dog nekos yes. Expect snakes, birds, etc.
Yeah, more than just those select few. Only mammals I'm assuming?

StoneWolf18 said:
Yeah, more than just those select few. Only mammals I'm assuming?
Only land breathers and birbs, yes. No whales or dolphins or shit for..obvious reasons.

Mitchs98 said:
Only land breathers and birbs, yes. No whales or dolphins or shit for..obvious reasons.
So...I can't use my levitating land shark..? xD

So birds , aquatic mammals, reptiles, etc are a no go then, yes?

StoneWolf18 said:
So...I can't use my levitating land shark..? xD
So birds , aquatic mammals, reptiles, etc are a no go then, yes?
Wat? No. Birds, reptiles are fine. Insects are not. Levitating land sharks are 2 op 5 me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back