• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Neighbours (no relation to the TV show)

Brian would chuckle "relax will you? Honestly... I don't know, if you want it, you can get it, but maybe we should play it safe for now, plus I don't think it kills canines, I just think it gives bad indegestion, so the toilet would become their friends, so to speak"

"eww... I think I'd rather not then, I guess I'll go for tea then, since Y'know the indigestion thing... that's like a little bad" Phoenix was blushing just out of embarrassment "Strawberries are okay though?" She asked cocking her head cutely

"Of course, it's a fruit after all, I think it's mainly chocolates and sweets that are bad for canines, sorry to say" he would call the waiter over as he gave them their orders "so how should we explain this for to your brother ?"

Phoenix rested her head on the table "Umm... I got bit by a wolf? and am going out with my neighbour? that's pretty much is the only thing I have right now what've you got? anyway it's my dad we have to worry about, ever since we lost mom he's been... possessive... and he hates change to his kids or the world"

"I see... I know how that feels somehow as well, though... I never really got to know my mother, she died while giving birth to me, it made my father have a hard time looking after me, even when I attended school I was... somewhat alone... but I understood that my father was doing all that he could... it is why I moved out here, its cheaper then most places, its affordable with my income, and my father doesn't need to worry about me so much"

"Oh... I'm so sorry..." Phoenix said careingly "That must have been so hard on you..." Phoenix put her hand on his shoulder "And harder on him... " She came over to his side and stroked his cheek before giving him a light kiss on the forehead "So how is your Dad? Do you even know where he is? does he know where you are?" She asked curiously

Brian would place his hand on hers "don't feel sorry, this all happened a long time ago, I admit... it was quite hard at first, but I learned to care for myself. As for my father, though our career paths are different, he knows I know how to take care of myself, he has my number so we did keep in contact, though he has been a bit more quieter this year then most, he probably thinks that's he's bothering me, but I didn't mind, it just shows he still thinks of me as the little boy that he tried so hard to raise on his own" he would give a small chuckle and smile as he thought of his father

Phoenix noticed his smile and smiled as well "So it's all worked out well then?" Phoenix looked into his eyes "Could you do me a favour? Tell me when anything's wrong... I'd be glad to help, emotionally, physically, whatever really" Phoenix gave him a hug "I'm sorry If I brought up any bad memories"

Brian would hold her gently "alright, and don't worry I didn't have much bad memories, my only regret back then was probably not making as many friends back then, but in the end everything just worked out" he would smile "now then, I'll be right back as I place our order" he would get up to place the order for them

"Oh okay" Phoenix went back over to her side of the table and began texting her brother getting information about his journey, where he was and how long he would be

He would come back after a while as he sat down "shouldn't be to long till our food and stuff get here, who you messaging?"

"brother, he says he's not far Junction 24 so about 35 miles out?" Phoenix said looking up at him "but he's got to get off the motorway to get here so... say about 45 minutes away"

"Alright then, hope he won't... well... get pissed at me of some sense, after all you kinda got bitten under my watch, plus... brothers would probably be more defensive against someone he doesn't know being your boyfriend and all"

"He'll probably be angry... about the biting thing... me not telling him and Me making him come down here, he probably won't hate you unless you give him a reason... so don't give him a reason" Phoenix said smiling at him

"I don't think I would, though... do you think he would.... like the fact that we became a couple in a single day of you just getting here... he could think.... differently of why we are together"

"he could think differently? what do you mean?" Phoenix cocked her head again and gave him a rather confused look with one eyebrow raised

"Well... it is odd I will admit it, we do like each other... but... we ourselves don't know much about each other, besides what we've said here, I mean... besides games, I don't know much of what food you like, which you hate, if your allergic to anything, get what I'm saying. He could think... I'm only after you because of your looks, don't get me wrong, your beautiful before and after your change, but... to him, he could think I'm just here for the ride"

"Well We've got a full 45 minutes why don't we... get to know each other better?" Phoenix smiled "Go on you ask me some things and I'll ask you or I could start, yeah let's do that, Umm... What is your Favourite animal to have as a pet?" Phoenix's tail was wagging quickly she was clearly excited and thought that this idea was brilliant, she had her head resting in her front hands/paws and was looking up anticipating his response

Brian would chuckle as she could tell she was eager "honestly, even before you become what you are, it were dogs, usually friendly, loyal creatures" he would then think a bit "what's your favourite genre of music?@"

Phoenix smiled "That question is best answered through song" She went over to the reasonably old Jukebox situated in one of the corners put in 50p and began playing before coming back

Brian would chuckle and smile "so classic rock huh? never expect you to be one to like that style, I myself, I'm actually into classic songs that people don't really hear that often" their orders would arrive quite quickly as it wasn't that busy there "anyways, while we eat, whats your next question?"

"hmm... do you have any allergies? I sorta need to know in case your allergic to dog, oh and can you play an instrument?" Phoenix began eating one of the pancakes that had been placed in front of her "I know I'm technically cheating with that but who gives one?" she giggled

Brian would give a small chuckle as he ate some of his bacon "well... for allergies, I don't have any that I know of, as for instruments, hmm... I used to play guitar I suppose, I was self taught at the time but, I stopped playing it one I left high school, as I couldn't really afford an acoustic guitar at the time, could by one now but... well... I have my career, bills, and now I have you as well" He would give a smile, what about yourself? Did you have any allergies or instruments you used to play?"

"I'm Allergic to cats and nuts... so yeah... and I can play both Electric, Acoustic and my mom was teaching me how to play the piano when she..." Phoenix looked down and just ate another pancake sadly adding a little milk and sugar to her tea

"To cats huh? well... I think your safe there, I mean... you are now part dog, wolf, who knows" seeing her a bit sad he would place his hand on hers "but... doesn't mean it would change how I feel for you, plus... it may be hard for you to talk about your mother but... think of it this way, every memory of her, shows just how much you both cared for one another, so you should be happy about that" smiles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back