• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Neighbours (no relation to the TV show)

Phoenix put the hoodie on and the hood up to hide her face her tail was sticking out but nothing could be done about that apart from cutting it off, "Yep I'm ready" She took a deep breath and hoped for the best before stepping outside into the cold Autumnal air

Brian would close the door behind them as he locked it as he took a deep breath "so what kind of area you want to see first? The park, town, the neighbour hood..."

WereFolf WereFolf " I don't mind, not really, wherever you'd say is a good place to start off" Phoenix looked back at him, she was already getting looks from some of the local kids who had noticed her tail, she didn't really notice it though "But I guess we can head into town it would be useful to know where everything is" Phoenix began heading back in the direction of the train station which was situated on the edge of the town center

Last edited:
Brian would walk next to her as he noticed her tail still poking out "We will need some excuse about your tail if you don't want others to know about your change, but true... it will be good to know your place around, after all, I can't always be here to help, unfortunately me owning a place of my own also means I work..." he would think for a bit "you know... perhaps... I can take you on as an assistant at my work, though it is night job though"

"I'm okay with working nights, after all the night sky is brilliant around here" Phoenix said as a bus passed at relatively high speed it's tailwind catching Phoenix's hood and revealing her right in the centre of town people turned and stared at her as they passed by, one little girl even ran her fingers through Phoenix's tail, Phoenix put her hood up and ran away into one of the alleys

Seeing the situation Brian chased Phoenix to the alley way as he called out "phoenix wait up!" He would go to grab her hand to stop her from running away to far "wait up ok... don't worry about those people in town..."

Phoenix had tears in her eyes she wasn't quite crying but she clearly upset she stopped as soon as she felt Brian grabbing her by her paw like hand she was clearly both scared and upset, she turned to face him and asked, "what? you going to laugh at me too?"

"did you seriously ask that..." He sighed as he gave her a hug to comfort her "If I wanted to laugh at you... would I chase you down this alley way, let alone... don't you think I would have back at my place" He would pull away as he wiped the tear from her face "if anything, I'm your friend here, those people out there... they just confused of the unknown, anyone would be"

Phoenix just cried into his arms her tail was tucked back between her legs and her crying could be heard back outside of the alley more people were now coming down to investigate the source of the crying. Phoenix dug her claws into Brian's back when she saw them coming towards her.

Brian would feel the claws dig into him but he just bared with it for the period of the time she was crying as he places a hand on her cheek "hey... relax... they won't do anything to you while I'm here" He would turn to the crowd "All of you... Though this woman is different to all of you... she is also the same to all of you, with feelings, fear, and emotions... if you don't mind... please do not treat her any different you would to a neighbor or friend, as I don't see her any differently" He smiled to her taking her hand

Phoenix stopped digging her claws into his back , the people who had just came to stare at the wolf woman left and went back to their own things, a few stayed to make sure Phoenix was okay but left after not too long, after they had gone Phoenix just kissed Brian only for a short time but a kiss is a kiss

Brian was definitely surprised by the kiss she gave him as when it was over he was just blinking in amazement "that was... unexpected" He would hug her a bit "but... are you feeling better?"

Phoenix dried her tears, "Y-yes thank you..." She smiled at him "I'm sorry about hurting you... do you want me to take a look?" She asked wrapping her arms around him

"no its fine, its just small cuts, though I'll be needing a new shirt now" he would smile to her "though... I was definitely surprised by the kiss, though... it wasn't a bad thing either"

"I't's just my way of thanking you for sticking up for me" She smiled "and don't worry I can buy you a new shirt... I did rip it after all..." Phoenix blushed and rubbed the back of her head

"its alright, I'd do it with anyone" he would give a smile to her before placing his forehead against her "Plus, everyone in town has accepted you as for who you are, you no longer need to hide, and kids seem to find you cool as well"

Phoenix's tail was wagging happily "y-yeah I guess your right Brian" She only blushed more as they touched foreheads "hey Brian... could I ask you something... do you 'like' me?"

Brian would place a hand on his chin "you know... I reckon... I do like you a lot" he smiled as he placed his hand on her cheek "so what do you think about me then?"

Phoenix didn't say anything she just pulled him into another hug and kissed him once again "That.... That is what I think about you" She said blushing quite deeply

Brian would smile as he gently lifted her head to kiss her again quite passionately this time as he would pull away eventually "Well then, guess it makes us official boyfriend girlfriend then, think your ready to face your brother?"

Phoenix nodded, "Y-Yes I think I am," She then checked her watch " We've got about an hour, Breakfast First?" She asked taking off her hoodie leaving her in the shirt exposing her head arms and neck which were all covered in equal amounts of fur

Brian would take her hand "sure thing, guess we could make this our first date then" He would smile "though... not sure how to explain this to your brother seeing we both just met like... 24 hours ago"

"He's a strong believer in fate so I guess... Fate?" Phoenix giggled and smiled back up at him showing her fangs "He should understand that, If he doesn't than... umm something else" Her tail was still wagging very fast and she was clearly happy and excited

Soon they found a Breakfast place which didn't look to expensive, busy or too cheap "Will here do?" Phoenix asked looking up at Brian

"Sure, this place will do fine, order what you like as I'm paying" He would smile as he found them a table to sit at as the menu was pretty basic, as it ranged to simple toasts to pancakes as well as drinks being from water, to tea or coffee "I think I'll get bacon and eggs with a mint tea, what about yourself?"

"Pancakes, always pancakes!" Phoenix said smiling "With strawberries and chocolate milk obviously, wait... would that kill me? The chocolate milk I mean... Isn't chocolate poisonous to canines? and aren't I technically a canine? am I going too deep into this? should I stop asking questions now?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back