• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Neighbours (no relation to the TV show)

Brian would finish up with the disinfectant as the would grab the bandaged as he wrapped her foot up in it as it made it firm and only a bit tight so it wouldn't come off "that should do it for now, I'm not the best at it though... how is it? It's not to tight is it?"

Phoenix nodded "y-yeah that's good". She thanked Brian with a hug before going into the bedroom that would be her's for the night She was already so tired that she didn't bother to put her PJ's on and fell asleep in her bra and panties

Brian would have started to clean the place up a bit as he looked to the table "huh... guess she forgot about eating..." he decided to glad wrap it and put it in the fridge as he would write a note to leave on the table for her in case she ended up waking up. Seeing it was late he himself decided to head to sleep as he gave a big yawn. He himself leaving his door slightly opened

Phoenix woke up first the next morning and made her way into the bathroom, as she was cleaning her teeth she looked up at the mirror, well it was more of a glance and let out a scream

The scream would shock him as he suddenly jumped out of bed to go check "Whats wrong!? what happened!?" He would enter the bathroom

Phoenix turned to face him, her skin had gone grey like a wolf's fur with white patches around her face and on her belly in place of her human ears sprouted two dog like ones sticking up and alert, her normal sized canines had grown to become almost fangs and a large tail stuck out behind her, "I think I-..." Phoenix didn't know what to say

Brian would have gone a bit blank in the face from what he just saw as he just shook his head "Phoenix, what happened... your... uh... " He didn't even know what to say as he had never seen anything like it. Soon though he realized she was still in her underwear as he did flush red a bit as he turned around as he saw the clothes from before as he held it out backwards "uh... lets uh...check on you.... after you get changed..."

Phoenix smirked as she saw his blush "Brian there's no time what if it becomes irreversible!?" she joked taking the clothes and accidentally scratching him with her claws Phoenix had no problem getting the shirt on but the shorts just wouldn't fit around her tail so they couldn't be put on properly

Brian would shake his hand as he looked at the small scratch as he looked to her before seeing her struggle as he got the scissors from the draw "I... I don't know... but.." he would turn her around as he carefully cut the scissors to cut open a hole for her tail "We'll try solving this together.... but if I think carefully... doesn't.... your brother turn up tomorrow..."

Phoenix shook her head. "n-no he comes today at 12:30" Phoenix cursed again "I can't meet him like this!" she turned back around to look in the mirror and accidentally hit Brian in the face with her tail, upon closer examination it was revealed that Phoenix's skin hadn't gone grey but she was actually covered from head to foot (or paw) in fur

Brian would look to his watch to see the time as it was still quite early in the morning about 8am "Ok... we have about... 4 hours... maybe you can call him to delay him or something... either that or... he comes here to see you like this... because we can't let you exactly... well... be seen yet can we... or perhaps we should... drive to the doctors... maybe they can do something about this?"

"Do something about it?! The hell could they do? shave me? give me a hat? I have a tail! how do I hide that!? Oh god this is the worst day of my life!" Phoenix rested her head on the sink before an Idea popped into her head, "What if I pretend I'm sick? Then he might not want to see me... oh but you'd have to move my stuff in... if your okay with it... he's a nice guy looks... looked like me we're twins by the way"

"I don't mind helping move things, but... even if your sick... your brother would most likely come check on you... I can't exactly.. keep your own brother away from you... it would be... suspicious on my end...." he said rubbing his head "Perhaps... we should just get him to see you like this... and we'll explain what happened"

"Brian do we even know what happened?" Phoenix asked "I went to sleep human and woke up as a wolf that doesn't explain much..." she sighed "maybe your right. hey we've got four hours... want to go for a walk somewhere?" Phoenix asked smiling at him

"That is true... we don't know what happened... and sure, lets go for a walk, shall I give you one of my hoodies to hide yourself? or... do you want to go as you are." He would then think a bit "you know.... I have... some sort of idea what might have caused it...I have a feeling that bite from yesterday might have caused it, because have you noticed that... your not even hurting there anymore for a big bite.."

"Can I have a hoodie?" Phoenix said rubbing her shoulder, "I don't want my neighbours seeing I'm a wolf before they've met me" Phoenix then looked at the bandage around her ankle, she unwrapped it just slightly so she could see where the bite was, a normal dog bite would have taken weeks possibly months to heal, but this one had healed in a matter of hours she looked up at Brian "If you bit me would that change me again or just piss me off? ooh now I'm curious!"

He would shake his hand at her "I highly doubt that how it works" he would give a small chuckle "I'll go grab you a hoodie, then well... I guess we'll somehow handle your brother after a walk.. and I rather not piss you off... you may end up biting me"

Phoenix looked shocked "Excuse me? And what Is that supposed to mean? I may look like a wolf but I certainly would Never bite anyone Even If they did piss me off!" Phoenix turned her back to him and purposefully hit him with her tail

"sorry sorry.... I didn't... mean to offend...." He would rub the back of his head "but I was only trying to make a joke of the moment... plus.. neither of us know what has happened to you exactly.... neither of us know if there are side effects either..." He would sigh "I also suck at... things like this"

"So what I'm a joke to you? " Phoenix growled " and yeah you do suck at this. In fact I could say that that joke you made was just a tiny bit y'know, racist I'm pretty sure there are other wolves who wouldn't hurt people, or at least bite them!" Phoenix's tail was now tucked between her legs

Brian would sigh as he gave a bowed towards her as he knew she was right "Yeah... I'm sorry.... can I make up for it in any way besides the walking that is..."

Phoenix growled again "You can help me go through all my jeans,skirts and shorts and cutting tail holes and then we'll see what I need doing after..." The two had wasted at least half an hour and Phoenix's brother had just texted her that he was just leaving the lock up with the movers

Brian would nod as he stood up "I'll go grab you a hoodie, i'll... meet you at the front door?" He asked before he would look to her before he left the bathroom area

"Sure" Phoenix went to go get the Jeans she was wearing yesterday so she could fully hide herself from people, after she had them on and had cut a tail hole out she sat by the door just preening her tail

Brian would come back with a black hoodie "here you go, hope it fits you well enough" he would hand it to her as he looked outside for a bit "so, you ready to explore the neighbourhood?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back