• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Negan x Carl The Walking Dead RP AnyOne?

pollenpaw

Friends! I must have a Walking Dead roleplay to heal my aching heart caused by Carl's UnNeCeSsArY death. Ahem... specifically I am looking for Negan x Carl because that right there is the the best ship and I love their messed up dynamic together. Who will I play as? Carl of course because I'm lowkey like Carl. And I can't role play Negan to save my life. And I saw some really cute and awesome Cegan videos that have spurred my muse up for this.

So here are some things you should take into mind:
1. We can role play here or on Discord.
2. Please don't ditch the role play without a word and leave me hanging for a reply. I've had that happen to me before.
3. I'm going to be more active starting May 1st.
4. We can always come up with more plots for drama, angst, and fluff!

Anyways, I have plots for Cegan! Hehe... I have high muse for all of them so pick anyone of them!

Negan loves Carl so very much. To the point that he's a murderer. Somebody aggravates Carl or makes him uneasy? Negan is there with his baseball bat named Lucille. And they are in an established relationship together and Carl's dad is the sheriff of the town so Negan can't let Carl find out what he's doing. But, Negan slips up and Carl sees him disposing of a body and cleaning Lucille. He could easily hand Negan over to his dad and the other cops but he doesn't. In fact, Carl is willing and able to help Negan with the little murdering spree.

Daryl doesn't get taken, Carl does. And Negan sticks him in a bedroom that's near the Savior's bedrooms which is very dangerous. Carl escapes multiple times and each time he gets caught and brought back to the Sanctuary. Negan is really frustrated with Carl but keeps it cool and makes a bold move: Moving Carl to his bedroom where he can keep a close eye on him. Carl is very feisty and only glares at Negan while making snarky remarks. But the Saviors think that Carl is really pretty and would love to have him.

Carl is a good college student and Negan is his favorite professor. Why, he could talk to Negan about anything that's on his mind. Then, Carl gets into an accident where he is left with only one eye and a bandage over where his right eye used to be. People and professors only stared, friends ignored him and he wondered if Negan would do the same to him. Wrong. Negan is very sympathetic and is there for Carl. Making a move, Negan says that Carl is welcome at his place any time and that spurs Carl to secretly and discreetly go to Negan's house to hang out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back