• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

sharlene79

zCIPFYSYbBvQhezBGszy_LVC_FNKHBWdT27eopdd8GIHUEWa_VxI1N0oUDefh3byrMFU0be9xzps2gBDtSQhp-p-3WmHCIQnzjTszF08rNOa5JSTJ3jZXC0LZxyllUWHZhDWuB8M

Shae Nashwa Marwan

Note: This is NOT intended as a College RP, yet it will take place in and around Harvard University and MIT, both located in Cambridge, MA.

Shae works as a server at one of the high end bars in the area, the Middle East Club. She also works part of the time as a bartender. She is also known to work as a professional cage dancer. (The cage is for HER protection.)

She has also been seen on campus in the Archaeology building. There is no way that working at a nightclub pays for her college tuition.

The Plot
Our group is a mix of students from Harvard and MIT, as well as non-students who went to high school with some of the others, or got involved with them in some way. (Some may simply not have had the grades or money. They might attend local colleges. Most of the group are young men. (Not all though.)

The group was sitting around at the table when a debate arose as to who had a better chance of achieving carnal knowledge - with a girl - before the end of the semester. Then someone decided there should be a pool. To the victor would go the spoils. Of course, they had to come up with rules - like proof of the deed.

The second topic of discussion was, of course, how things were going on the home front. You know, paying for college and rent, troubles with family, and getting passing grades.

Their server turned out to be Shae.

Character Sheets
I am not picky about format. Try not to get crazy with pics. They slow down my internet badly. One image, not an animated gif. I am really more interested in character skills and issues in life.

Half page minimum per post. I would prefer a bit more, but quality over quantity.
Please allow a little time for others to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back