Advice/Help Need sparklers

Rareraven

I like to rp fandoms.
Can anyone help me? Been crying for two days and all of my ideas for rping feel the same. I have one thread with two ideas on it but no one seems to notice. Please someone help me out here?

Sometimes I find it helps to reach out to other people on their own threads (or via DM, etc, whichever they prefer) because it can be pretty quiet waiting for people to find your singular thread among the sea of others. I hope you aren't upset because you think people might be avoiding your ideas or you as a person. This is typically never the case.

You may also just need to give it some time. 48 hours is still pretty young.

Can anyone help me? Been crying for two days and all of my ideas for rping feel the same. I have one thread with two ideas on it but no one seems to notice. Please someone help me out here?

Did someone say, "crazy person?!"

ThoughtfulAgitatedFruitbat-size_restricted.gif

Plots are my specialty, but we need something that is essentially yours, so I need to know more about what you like/feel you're good at/currently want to RP.

Why don't you link me to your plot thread to start. I'll see what you've got. That'll give me an idea of what you're primed for at present, and maybe - just maybe - we can spice one of those ideas up a bit together?

I'm not exactly sure what you want help with? Is it finding partners or is it diversifying your plots?

They want help cooking up a new RP idea that might generate more buzz all-round as they mentioned all their rps feel the same to them. They are looking for help creating a fun RP concept.

They want help cooking up a new RP idea that might generate more buzz all-round as they mentioned all their rps feel the same to them. They are looking help creating a fun RP concept.

Thanks for the help, but I'd prefer to hear it from their own mouth so to speak. Just to be sure.

Thanks for the help, but I'd prefer to hear it from their own mouth so to speak. Just to be sure.

Ya sort of did already? '>.>

The thread is titled "Need sparklers" That brought me in cause I thought they might need idea sparkers. Turned out, they did. ^_^

So this feels like it might be a two pronged problem. Whenever I find myself crying about inconsequential things (like feeling lonely because I have no one to talk to online) it’s usually the mark of a bigger issue.

So I find taking a break and focusing on myself for awhile helps. If you have anyone you can talk to just in general I would focus on that over roleplaying for a moment. If you don’t have anyone I am happy to talk, I know sometimes it just helps to feel like your connecting to someone about something.

Now as to your second problem, I have been there too. Where you feel like your ideas aren’t getting any bites and they’re all kinda repetitive (it’s why I moved here from my previous site. It was basically dead, the only people I interacted with where in a thread about hated book tropes)

I find the same trick works here. Take a step back from roleplaying and get into consuming more content. Watch Tv, read books, watch movies, etc. The more story ideas you expose yourself to the more inspiration you’ll have for making your own stories.

Also maybe talking to someone directly just about your interests can help too. I haven’t tried that but it might solve the first problem which can help the second one.

Hopefully this was helpful (and not too intrusive, I know stress and things can be a touchy subject)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back