• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Need some Random Three Houses or Danganronpa in your life? Well come on down!

Hustle Shaman

#1 Ireesha Plano Fan
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It's pretty challenging to craft a worthy AU, especially with things like Fire Emblem: Three Houses, a very complicated tale of political turmoil, or Danganronpa, a murder mystery with diverse characters. Both forcing people far too young to comprehend the world to grow up fast and embrace the turmoil that could crack even the strongest of adults.

Now let's take that shit and RANDOMIZE IT!!!

Using the power of a random number generator, I seek your help to create some pretty epic tales in either Danganronpa or Three Houses! What if Makoto was in V3's killing game, but also as the Ultimate Astronaut!? What if Marianne was not just a Blue Lion, but the House Leader!? Who would be her supportive Dedue and her Felix like rival?

All these questions can be answered (unless they're not rolled) by coming on down and letting the randomizer take the our fates in never-before seen new directions!

Important Notes!
1. Looking for people who write Semi-Lit to Novella. Single sentence very rarely applies. I'm not just looking to do random hijinks, I want to tell a story.
2. Must be willing to play as canon characters. Plus, must be willing to play multiple characters in a single scene. I'd love to do class trials, as well as epic fights like the Battle of the Eagle and Lion.
3. I'm very down to discuss how we'll plot this out after our rolls!
4. I have not played the new DR game at the beach (whose name escapes me) nor have I played Three Hopes yet. Also have not done the Silver Snow route. Please no spoilers for any of them.
5. Please keep open communications. If you need time off, please let me know. Let's work to make sure that we can come up with good times IRL to get this show on the road!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back