• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น '๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐˜†๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ถ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ" (๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€)

Characters
Here
[class=freya] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 600px; height: 500px; background: url(https://imgur.com/srLnhet.jpg); overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 0; [/class][class=mood] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 128px; height: 171px; font-size: 12px; font-family: avenir; line-height: 16px; color: #000; padding: 8px; text-align: justify; [/class][class=moodcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 128px; height: 171px; left: 38px; top: 79px; [/class][class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 283px; height: 362px; font-size: 12px; font-family: avenir; line-height: 16px; color: #000; padding: 8px; text-align: justify; [/class][class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 283px; height: 362px; left: 254px; top: 66px; [/class] [div class=freya] [div class=moodcontainer][div class=mood] mood.
"teo-fucking-choi"
location.
common room
outfit.
cute af
mentions.
the whole gang
tags.
erised erised constellation constellation sereiin sereiin weldherwings weldherwings vxnilla vxnilla

[/div][/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text] In the midst of all the bullshit, Freya was happily swaying her hips to the beat as she occasionally brought the cup to her coral shaded lips. The school was a case away from insanity as far as she was concerned. Honestly the blonde was pleasantly surprised that she was for once not locked into the chaos that was transpiring around her. For once, it was just her having a good time. No boy trouble. No girl trouble. No illegal substances making rash decisions for her. She could be Freya tonight. Well, a slightly tipsy version of herself.

Kylie was dealing with Franco, god bless her because he was a panic attack away from death. Sofia and Bri, well they were just there. Kodi and Cap were going to try and kill each other. Teo...well Teo was probably going to go into some sort of drug coma. Holy shit. Did she just become the one without all of the issues? The blonde halted her swaying movements, her bright eyes moving down to the cup in her petite hand. "To normalcy!", she toasted happily before raising the solo cup high in the air.

"Jesus, what did they put in this punch?" Freya scrunched her nose slightly as she finished off the rest of the liquid in the plastic cup. Whoever spiked the punch clearly had never spiked a punch before. It was probably Sofia.

The blonde turned on her heel as her free hand pushed a stray piece of hair from her face. They needed to open a window if she was going to keep dancing, her hair was too pretty currently to go up in a pony tail if she got hot. Freya tossed the empty cup into one of the garbage bins, her hips moving to the beat once again as she brought her hands up to her neck before raising them high in the air. "I hit it, I hit it, I hit it..." Her lips moved to the music as she kept up with the tempo of the beat with her body. With her eyes closed as she moved, she hadn't even realized how close Teo came to her until his hand with on her cheek and lips molded to her own.

Bright green eyes shot open at the contact, her hands moving from the air to Teo's chest. To say she was shocked was an understatement because well...who was this and what happened to Teo?

However, tonight she looked way too cute to be passed up on and well it had been awhile since...fuck it. Freya moved her hands up into Teo's already messy hair, her fingers gripping the locks tightly as she moved her perfectly sculpted lips against the males. If you had asked her if she was going to end up hooking up with Teo-fucking-Choi tonight she would have laughed at you. No, laughed in your face. But, here we are.

[/div][/div] [/div]

Last edited:
[class=rectangle] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; transform: translateX(-50%); left: 50%; background:#d1d6dc; overflow: visible; width: 510px; height: 360px; border: 2px solid white; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; top: 10px; left: 132px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Helvetica Neue; font-style: normal; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 27px; color: white; text-shadow:3px 3px #FFCFCF; [/class] [class=pic1] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 10px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/c128a278ff8fb81315bb4c81a5624e3c/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio4_400.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=pic2] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 125px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/43ee1f13d48fe6d02744af33a19e8996/tumblr_o7h8qhgmGg1rmi59go1_250.gifv); background-size: 185%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic3] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 240px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/39404f0d077a49dc858342e8991e03e0/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio1_400.gif); background-size: 230%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic4] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 10px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/482b8c88b88dbbd7ef4dea10878e0c1e/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio5_400.gif); background-size: 180%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic5] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 125px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/41e168cc8f3f4adac0053ce2ee83cecd/tumblr_o7h8qhgmGg1rmi59go4_250.gifv); background-size: 200%; background-position: 40% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic6] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 240px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/51af0eafbc8f12f3ba5c82a4ff6c1059/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio3_400.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; left: 130px; top: 340px; opacity: 0.7; overflow: hidden; width: 225px; height: 26px; text-align: center; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #000; [/class] [class=container] position: absolute; top: 60px; left: 125px; background: #FFE0E0; width:250px; height:270px; overflow:hidden; border: 1px solid white; [/class] [class=textbox] background: #c3c9d1; overflow: auto; width: 257px; height: 260px; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; color: #000; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=name2] position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 10px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Helvetica Neue; background-color: #d1d6dc; font-style: normal; text-transform: lowercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; color: black; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=name on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 name2 [/script] [script class=name on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 name2 [/script]
[div class=rectangle]
[div class=pic1]

[div class=pic2][/div]
[div class=pic3][/div]
[div class=pic4][/div]
[div class=pic5][/div]
[div class=pic6][/div]
[div class=name]brielle moreno[div class="name2 hidden"]interactions: sofia, teo, kodi, cap
mood: 'i just want my boyfriend'
outfit: here.[/div][/div]​
[div class=container][div class=textbox]Brielle let out an excited giggle as the two girls concocted their drinks. Well, Sofia did. Brie stood by and watched with a smirk upon her lips, more than eager to get drinking and chase that shot with something she could nurse for a bit. Seconds later, she was being handed a cup of her own, which she instantly clinked to Sofia's before lifting it to her lips. "Damn, Sof, you a bartender or something?" She teased her best friend after taking a sip, the drink being exactly what she wanted.

For a few moments, the two friends were quiet, merely enjoying their drinks and the beat of the music surrounding them. The common room was already filling with people, most of whom were quickly becoming drunk. Then a deep voice caught both her and Sofia's attention. Turning, Brielle noticed it was Teo approaching them, the sight of him immediately causing a smile to light up her features. Now that was a face she didn't mind seeing around here.

"Hey," Brie greeted easily, laughing a little at the compliment he flattered them with. But before anything else could be said, the young man was turning to Sofia and asking her if they could talk. Instantly, the brunette's good mood turned a little sour as the feeling of being ignored and left out settled over her. Rolling her eyes, she turned her gaze away from the two and instead searched the crowd for Caprice. She could do with someone who would actually give her all of his attention. Just as she caught sight of him by the drinks, however, a hand was on her arm, tugging her through the crowd and away from Teo altogether.

Upon hearing her best friend's comment, though, Brielle smirked. "Obviously," she replied without a second thought, letting Sofia steer her through the throngs of people. Then another familiar face popped up in front of them, stopping both girls in Sofia's quest to escape Teo. When Brie's eyes landed on who it was, though, she stiffened. Kodi. She managed to return the tight lipped smile he offered her, but after that, it was as if neither existed to the other. Which was fine by her. Still, the lack of entertainment was beginning to bother her.

Irritated, Brielle let go of Sofia's arm and slipped away from the conversation without a word, her eyes searching for her boyfriend. Within seconds, she noticed his familiar head of hair by the drinks table. Smiling to herself, the girl bustled over, her free hand reaching out to grasp his arm so she could tug him around to face her. "Finally. I thought you died on your way here or something," she teased him before leaning up to plant a light kiss on his lips in greeting.

[/div][/div]
[div class=credit]code by sox[/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
[class=cap] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 600px; height: 500px; background: url(https://imgur.com/nymOScz.jpg); overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 0; [/class][class=mood] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 128px; height: 171px; font-size: 12px; font-family: avenir; line-height: 16px; color: #000; padding: 8px; text-align: justify; [/class][class=moodcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 128px; height: 171px; left: 38px; top: 79px; [/class][class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 283px; height: 362px; font-size: 12px; font-family: avenir; line-height: 16px; color: #000; padding: 8px; text-align: justify; [/class][class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 283px; height: 362px; left: 254px; top: 66px; [/class] [div class=cap] [div class=moodcontainer][div class=mood] mood.
"do not punch kodi in the face."
location.
common room
outfit.
ow ow (without the makeup)
mentions.
the brady bunch
tags.
erised erised sereiin sereiin weldherwings weldherwings vxnilla vxnilla constellation constellation

[/div][/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text] Why some things just rolled off his tongue was beyond him.

Caprice stared at the other male, his eyes narrowing at Kodi's nonchalant yet sarcastic attitude. Rich coming from you? The tension was already so thick between the two boys and at the rate that they were going a knife wasn't going to be able to cut it. "Grow up.", he snarled back quickly as he moved in for a cup as soon as the other hurried away from the table. It was senior year. Only one more year before Kodi was out of his life. Only 365 days. No big deal.

Allowing his nerves to settle slightly, Caprice brought the ladle up to the rim of the glass and began to dump it into the cup. "Oh what the fuck." There was a song change causing Cap to spill the rest of the contents in the ladle onto the table, the punch now running off of the table onto the floor. The brunette closed his eyes tightly, letting an shaky breathe out through his slightly chapped lips. Do. Not. Punch. Kodi. In. The. Face. Okay, repeat.

A small tug of his arm pulled the male from his rage, his eyes snapping open as he was pulled around to face Brielle. His hand came up instinctively, gripping harshly at the girl's shoulder for a moment before releasing his grip altogether. "Jesus Bri, I thought you were...", his eyes drifted to Kodi for a moment before returning back to the dark haired girl in front of him. "Nevermind, I'm glad you're here."

He leaned down to her height in order to comfortably press his own lips back to hers in return. Caprice wasn't an extremely violent guy. He meant well but sometimes his anger could get the best of him, especially when startled.

His bright eyes moved away from Bri for another moment, catching glimpse of Kodi now near Sofia. What was his game? He should have stayed in the pool and ditched this whole little get together. Everything was about to get really messy and he wasn't about to jump head first into it. His gaze moved to Freya who was now just about dry-humping Teo in the middle of the room. Yeah, the pool was sounding good right about now. "Babe, Teo and Freya are hooking up. Sofia might need you." Cap gave the girl a small smile before leaning down to press another kiss to her lips.

"I think I'm going to head back to my room for the night. Not feeling too hot.", he lied casually as if he had done it a thousand times. All he knew is that he couldn't be here right now, he needed to go somewhere quiet and alone.

[/div][/div] [/div]

francisco sinead cromwell.

location. some random hallway
mood. calming down (and promptly proceeding to try and brush it off someone tell him to go back to his fcking dorm)
outfit. barely dressed up at all in a t-shirt, jean jacket, and black jeans
interactions/mentions. kylie, kodi, freya, sofia
tags. erised erised
Had Kylie had been some random person with malevolent intention, dragging him out of the common room to a sketchy alleyway and/or certain doom, Franco couldn't have put up any kind of fight. As it were, he was lucky that it was Kylie, whom he would confidently call his best friend alongside Kodi, and ultimately someone who had his best intentions at heart.

The feeling of someone grabbing him made him flinch, an obvious jerk that had him cringing away. It was both a blessing and a curse that he could hardly get more panicked than he already was, but that grip on his arm nearly had him stumbling into memories of foster homes who did not know the right way to raise a child. In a desperate and only half-successful attempt to pull himself back from the edge, he kept up a running mantra of It's Kylie, it's Kylie, it's just Kylie, which tamped down on the flashbacks but did little to quell the other symptoms.

Kylie let go, and he collapsed against the wall. Dimly, he felt his back hit something solidโ€”the impact vague and removed, like it'd been channeled from a body that was not his own. He felt grounded to it by only two points of contact: that burning pain in his chest, as if it were on fire, and the tightness in his throat that yanked his breaths back.

The room was spinning, his head was spinning, he couldn't tell the difference. He couldn't stop hyperventilating.

Hands came up to frame either side of his face. Kylie's face moved into view again, but before he could so much as blink to focus in on her, she'd leaned in. Suddenly there was the feeling of lips on his.

Franco's mind stuttered.

It was like, for a moment, everything in his body haltedโ€”his thoughts, the clenched feeling in his chest and throat, the breaths that he'd been hyperventilating for far too long. There was a blissful kind of blankness that he clung onto gratefully. It was a gradual sort of thing, the heat and adrenaline pulling back and only grudgingly relenting their hold on him, but by the time she pulled back, he found that he could breathe.

The right way, without tugging them out his mouth so quickly that his vision went spotted with it.

"Better?"

Franco blinked. In place of where his panic had been, seeping into his every muscle, a bone-heavy exhaustion was now settling in, as if he'd just run a marathonโ€”but it was. Better. Unequivocally so; his limbs might feel leaden, but at least they felt like his own. "Yeah," he rasped. "Much."

He hesitated. In a confused and vague motion, he gestured vaguely at their mouths. "Thatโ€”the kiss. It was for the, uh. To help me, right?" On the heels of his weariness crept in a subtle but increasing feeling of embarrassment. He hadn't wanted her to see him like thatโ€”hadn't wanted anyone to see him like that, especially since it hadn't happened for so long. "Sorry, never mind. Thanks for helping, youโ€”you didn't have to. Sorry." He winced internally. He could feel it, how he was apologizing too much, but it seemed like not enough.

His tongue felt clumsy in his mouth. "You can. Go back, if you want. They're probably waiting. Freya, and Sofia." Another mental cringe; he'd been looking forward to seeing Sofia himself, but the last thing either of them needed was for her to run into him like this, when he was even less polished than his usual. "Don't worry, I'm good now."

Relatively. He felt like his knees would buckle the moment he tried to take a step, and the nausea and vague anxiety still lingered, enough to make him want to gag at just imagining the smell of alcohol again. His nerves were brushed raw. But, hey, semantics. It was a definite improvement from even just a minute ago.

Maybe he could stomach going back to the party in a little bit. He justโ€”needed to collect himself. God, he was so tired. Yeah, he just needed a few minutes.
I walk a lonely road The only one that I have ever known Don't know where it goes But it's only me and I walk alone I walk this empty street On the boulevard of broken dreams Where the city sleeps And I'm the only one and I walk alone I walk alone I walk alone (I walk alone and I walk aโ€”) My shadow's the only one that walks beside me My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me Till then I walk alone I'm walking down the line That divides me somewhere in my mind On the border line of the edge And where I walk alone

[class=rectangle] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; transform: translateX(-50%); left: 50%; background:#d1d6dc; overflow: visible; width: 510px; height: 360px; border: 2px solid white; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; top: 10px; left: 132px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Helvetica Neue; font-style: normal; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 27px; color: white; text-shadow:3px 3px #FFCFCF; [/class] [class=pic1] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 10px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/c128a278ff8fb81315bb4c81a5624e3c/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio4_400.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=pic2] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 125px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/5187a8f4083291633b8e0b608aa1bcff/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio2_400.gif); background-size: 170%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic3] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 240px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/39404f0d077a49dc858342e8991e03e0/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio1_400.gif); background-size: 230%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic4] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 10px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/482b8c88b88dbbd7ef4dea10878e0c1e/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio5_400.gif); background-size: 180%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic5] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 125px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/13c7847bb5354d9167de1bde47612956/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio6_400.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 40% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic6] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 240px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/51af0eafbc8f12f3ba5c82a4ff6c1059/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio3_400.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; left: 130px; top: 340px; opacity: 0.7; overflow: hidden; width: 225px; height: 26px; text-align: center; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #000; [/class] [class=container] position: absolute; top: 60px; left: 125px; background: #FFE0E0; width:250px; height:270px; overflow:hidden; border: 1px solid white; [/class] [class=textbox] background: #c3c9d1; overflow: auto; width: 257px; height: 260px; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; color: #000; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=name2] position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 10px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Helvetica Neue; background-color: #d1d6dc; font-style: normal; text-transform: lowercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; color: black; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=name on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 name2 [/script] [script class=name on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 name2 [/script]
[div class=rectangle]
[div class=pic1]

[div class=pic2][/div]
[div class=pic3][/div]
[div class=pic4][/div]
[div class=pic5][/div]
[div class=pic6][/div]
[div class=name]brielle moreno[div class="name2 hidden"]interactions: cap
mood: 'what crawled up his ass and died?'
[div class=container][div class=textbox]Brielle jumped a little when Caprice whirled around and gripped her shoulder, tighter than he usually did. Thankfully he let go within seconds, some form of apology falling from his lips. But as she noticed where his gaze drifted, to Kodi and Sofia, the girl found herself frowning. Had he thought she was Kodi? It wasn't a secret they both hated each other's guts, but she had no idea as to why. Cap always refused to tell her.

Feeling his lips on hers, however, made everything better. As her boyfriend pulled away moments later, Brielle wore a content smile on her lips, her free hand gently gripping his arm while her other held onto her drink. But that smile completely disappeared when Cap mentioned Freya and Teo going at it. Turning, she noticed the two a little too deep into a make-out session. What the fuck was up with that? "Jesus," Brie muttered, her brows pinched together before she moved to face Cap once more only for his lips to find hers. Not about to refuse another kiss, the girl easily melted into it, kissing him back gently before he separated them again.

Brielle blinked open her eyes, staring up at him with a little smirk playing on her lips. They were going to have a good time tonight, she could sense it already. But then Caprice effectively ruined those plans with a few simple words. Frowning now, she couldn't help looking at him worriedly. "What? You're not feeling good?" She asked softly, lifting her free hand to place the back of it against his forehead gently. "Want me to come back with you, then?"

The brunette had no issues ditching this party for the night if her boyfriend wasn't feeling too hot. They could lie in his bed and watch Netflix instead of drinking until they felt like puking. But Brie had a strange feeling Cap wouldn't be up for that. Something seemed off, but if it was just because he was feeling sick, then she didn't want to push it.

[/div][/div]

Last edited:
[class=border]width: 600px; height: 420px; margin: auto;[/class] [class=placeholder]width: 600px; height: 420px; margin: auto; position: absolute;[/class] [class=hexagon1]display: block; position: absolute; top: 0; left: 75px; clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%); margin: 0 auto; width: 140px; height: 150px; background-color: #111111; transition: all 2.5s linear; overflow: hidden; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%);[/class] [class=hexagon2]display: block; position: absolute; top: 135px; left: 0; clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%); margin: 0 auto; width: 140px; height: 150px; transition: all 2.5s linear; overflow: hidden; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%); background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/593673272d0e25a58e15ef01d40c85ca/435857fafa510b90-7e/s500x750/e4307b8a1b66601302d87637f53bfb20a8cc4bed.png); background-size: cover; background-position: 50%;[/class] [class=hexagon3]display: block; position: absolute; top: 270px; left: 75px; clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%); margin: 0 auto; width: 140px; height: 150px; background-color: #111111; transition: all 2.5s linear; overflow: hidden; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%);[/class] [class=icon]position: absolute; top: 30px; left: 30px; color: #ECECEA; font-size: 40px;[/class] [class=hexin]position: absolute; left: -5px; right: 0; bottom: 0; background: #9F4343; z-index: 1; width: 130%; height: 40px; transform: rotate(-29deg); transition: all 0.7s linear; text-align: center; font-size: 11px; font-family: Khula; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; color: #f5f5f5;[/class] [class name=hexin state=hover]height: 170px; width: 105%; transform: rotate(0deg);[/class] [class=textbox]margin: 30px 16px; width: 118px; height: 80px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/class] [class=post]position: absolute; bottom: 10px; right: 0; height: 400px; width: 350px; text-align: justify; overflow-x: hidden; font-size: 13px; white-space: pre-line; padding-right: 10px; font-family: Khula; color: #000;[/class]
[div class=border][div class=placeholder]
[div class=hexagon1][div class=icon style="font-size: 45px;"]
[div class=hexin]
MOOD
[div class=textbox]โ this party officially sucks. โž
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=hexagon2][div class=hexin]
OUTFIT
[div class=textbox]
party girl !
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=hexagon3][div class=icon]
[div class=hexin]
INTERACTIONS
[div class=textbox]brielle moreno
teo choi
dakota healy
freya boulay[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=post]Bumping into Dakota was a relief after Sofiaโ€™s awkward encounter with Teo. She could still sense him glaring into the back of her head, watching her walk away and sending daggers in her direction because yes, she was mean. But, she had her reasons -- reasons that Teo would most likely not understand and if anything, she didnโ€™t have to explain herself to him, or so she thought. โ€Kodi!โ€ She cheerfully exclaimed, Sofiaโ€™s frown instantly turning into a wide smile as she leaned forward, letting go of Briโ€™s arm, to give the curly-haired male a short-lasting hug. Any previous thoughts of Teo dissolved and her focus now lay on Kodi. Was she grateful to see him? Hell yes, she was. She missed the dork too much and when sheโ€™d discovered that her family wouldnโ€™t be joining his on the cruise, she felt disheartened. โ€My summer was a-okay, but, it definitely would have been much better if we at least got see each other!โ€ Out of habit, she playfully let her hand nudge his body and whilst in the midst of her conversation, she barely noticed Brielle slipping away โ€“ which was completely unintentional on her behalf, she hadnโ€™t meant to leave her best friend out. โ€I can totally imagiโ€”โ€œ her sentence came to a sudden halt when she felt something, or somebody in this case, bump into her shoulder and before she let herself curse at whoever the nuisance was โ€“ she stopped herself when she recognised Teo. Confusion washed over her at his unwanted sarcasm and harsh tone, her eyebrows furrowing as she stared at the male who now felt like a complete stranger to her. What in the hell was going on right now? โ€Teo, Iโ€”โ€œ Iโ€™m sorry? But was she? She highly doubted it. What was she even sorry for? Teo was being childish. It barely mattered now, though, because with Teo walking off left Sofia with no chance to say anything to him, her mouth still hanging open. โ€What theโ€ฆโ€ her voice finally came out in a hushed whisper, but it was the little shocking episode playing in front of her that shut her up. Was she seeing clearly? What the hell was Teo doing? Was he really making out withโ€ฆ Freya? Was he really that desperate to get laid tonight, or whatever it was that he expected to happen? No, no, was Freya really that desperate? Oh, God โ€“ she had so many questions running through her head, but she felt like doing one thing and one thing only. Throwing up. Hypothetically, of course. What a wild welcome back party. Nothing like Sofia had expected or imagined to go. She wanted to have fun with her friends and not have to worry about any drama, at least not until later on in the year, -โ€“ but the world clearly hated her. Leaving the party sounded incredibly tempting right then at that moment, except she hadnโ€™t reunited with Kylie or Franco, yet. And she really wanted to. So, really, her only option was to stay. โ€I just really want to get out of here, Kodi. This party is lame.โ€ She finally spoke, turning to look at him and shooting him a small apologetic smile because she really hadnโ€™t expected her first time meeting him after a while to be like this. Deep in her head, though, she was incredibly struggling to get rid of the image of Teo and Freya full-on making out like they were the only people left on the planet.[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=credit][/div][div class=credit2 style="display: none;"]code + design by constellation[/div] [class=credit]position: absolute; top: 10px; left: 10px; font-size: 15px; color: #9F4343; transition: 1s;[/class] [class=credit2]position: absolute; top: 20px; left: 20px; max-width: 160px; margin: 15px; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-align: center; font-weight: 500; text-transform: lowercase; padding: 25px 30px; color: #692c2c; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; background: white;[/class] [class name="credit" state="hover"]cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; color: #692c2c; transitions: 1s;[/class] [script class=credit on=mouseenter]fadeIn 1000 credit2[/script][script class=credit on=mouseleave]fadeOut 1000 credit2[/script]

Last edited:
[div class=Teo][div class=Main_text][div class="scroll"] Teo knew that approaching Freya would either go one or two ways. The first was that she would gladly accept his kiss and proceed further with it. The second being she would probably pull back, slap his cheek so hard that he would see stars, and tell him to get lost. Thankfully, Freya had gone with the first option. As he felt her lips beginning to move against his own and her hands run through his hair, Teo moved his hand from her cheek and planted both of his hands onto her hips. Once he felt confident enough that she wasnโ€™t going to knock him out for this, he pulled her body against his and continued to deepen the kiss. Well, it seemed like a good old success.

But he couldnโ€™t shake the image of Sofia in the back of his head.

How bad was that? He was making out with some other girl but all he could think about was how Sofia, once again, blew him off. How in the pits of the stomach he felt rejection. And then as she greeted Kodi with a warm embrace and sunshine smile, he felt nothing just pain and jealousy. How stupid was that โ€“ he was jealous over one of his friends because Sofia would rather talk to them over him. The way Sofia looked at him when he asked to talkโ€ฆ It was like he wasโ€ฆ nothing. Like he meant absolutely nothing to her. And thatโ€™s what killed him the most.

Wait, why was he thinking about Sofia while he was making out with Freya? He wanted to fly kick himself in the head to make that stupid brain of his start to make some god damn sense. But maybe it was because he knew that Sofia was still in the crowd? That he knew that Sofia could potentially be watching the pair of them right now. He wanted to look to see her face. He wanted to see if what he did made her feel anything at all. If she was pissed. If she was hurt. Even if he made her cry. He wanted to see if he could crack that mask that she was wearing and actually show her true emotions.

Slowly, he pulled back from the kiss and tried to subtly gaze over to Sofia to see if she had been watching. That rage that was in the pit of his stomach started to blaze once more. She wasnโ€™t even looking at him. She was talking to Kodi again with some sort of apologetic smile on her face. She was just adding more fuel to the fire that was raging inside of Teoโ€™s body. Inhaling deeply through his nose, he allowed his hands to move from Freyaโ€™s hands and take hold of her hands. His eyes quickly darted from the girl he had been hoping to hurt to the girl he had just been making out with.

โ€œHey,โ€ he said softly, entwining their fingers โ€œThis party blows. Do you wanna head off somewhere?โ€ If youโ€™re not pissed off about using making out, then what about seeing Freya and I leave the party together? he thought to himself, mentally screaming at Sofia. Ugh, Cap had been right. Maybe he just needed to get laid. Maybe it would help blow off some steam. Maybe help get rid of this unhealthy obsession he couldnโ€™t seem to shake off [/div][/div][div class=Picture1][/div][div class=Picture2][/div] [div class=Info][div class="scroll"]
TEO CHOI
mood i just want to stop hurting so much

location common room

outfit party clothes (hover above) + bed hair

mentions sofia, kodi + freya

interactions freya ( yousmelldead yousmelldead ) + sofia ( constellation constellation ) [/div] [/div][/div] [class=Teo] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 700px; height: 583px; background: url(https://www.rpnation.com/gallery/teo-png.41538/full); background-size: cover; background-position: 50%; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: #454a4e; line-height:14px;[/class] [class=Main_text] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 322px; height: 282px; left: 342px; top: 155px; [/class] [class=Picture1] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e9/d2/85/e9d28592d412433bd1bb011c728cccca.jpg); background-position:50% 30%; background-size:cover; position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 240px; height: 195px; left: 50px; top: 100px; transition: .7s; [/class] [class name=Picture1 state=hover]transition: .7s; opacity: 0;[/class] [class name=Picture2 state=hover]transition: .7s; opacity: 1;[/class] [class=Picture2] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3e/e3/c2/3ee3c29432d86079a2de02744c2a544c.jpg); background-position:50%; background-size:cover; position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 240px; height: 195px; left: 50px; top: 100px; opacity: 0;transition: .7s; [/class] [class=Info] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 200px; height: 210px; left: 120px; top: 330px;font-size:12px;color: #454a4e; line-height:14px; [/class]
coded by weldherwings

[div class=container] [div class=hold][div class=img][/div] [div class=name]ky devall [div class=smaller][div class=overflow style="padding-right: 20px"]mood: hella fucking relieved

interactions: franco
mentions: n/a
outfit: here
tags: vxnilla vxnilla [/div][/div][/div] [div class=follow]follow[/div][/div] [div class=center][div class=moodboard] [div class=aesthe style="background-size: 200%"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b7/d4/ba/b7d4ba998659765850d5b8de92546eb6.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fc/a7/1e/fca71ed41ccd381c791f706e2fb5a43c.jpg)"][/div]
[div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/af/24/80/af248042abc16bcb95caac60a4941765.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/8e/3a/f3/8e3af3f47de5a5d1f9f74f77ddcaf53f.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ef/0f/f1/ef0ff1ed9932a00ba6544ebe457d43dc.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [div class=text][div class=overflow] "Yeah. Much"

Wave upon wave of relief flooded through Kylie when she heard those words and she felt like she could finally breathe again. Franco was safe. Her plan worked.

She knew the question of 'why did you kiss me?' would come up sooner or later, but honestly, she didn't really care. She was just so relieved that he was okay. And yeah, here it was.

"Yes, it was to help you," Kylie confirmed, nodding, "I read once that holding your breath can help stop panic attacks, and I knew that you wouldn't be able to hold your breath on your own, so I did the only thing I could think of, which was to kiss you. Most people hold their breath during kissing, and thankfully you did." she explained.

"I kissed you purely to help you, to get you out of the attack." She wanted that to be known. "I don't harbor any romantic feelings towards you," Kylie began, "they're strictly friend feelings, brotherly, if you will. You're like my non-biological second brother. Friend brother."

And she should probably just stop talking this instant. When he thanked her for helping, she just nodded. "Of course, and I know I didn't have to, but I sure as hell wanted to. You were panicking to the point where I was worried I was going to lose you. I wanted to help you."

I needed to help you because I can't lose you, too. I've lost too many people in my life.

And when he apologized again, Kylie shook her head. "Stop apologizing," she said. Then she raised a brow when Franco suggested she leave. "No," Kylie shook her head, "I'm not going back. They can entertain themselves. They're big girls." The two of them could certainly handle themselves for a few hours.

At the "don't worry, I'm good now", Kylie just stared at him. Just straight up stared. Because um... no you aren't Franco. No you are not okay. "You are so not good right now," she said, voicing her thoughts. "Come on, we're going back to your room for movie night. I don't wanna hear any complaints."

With that, she began to lead the way, checking back periodically as she walked to make sure he was following. As they got closer to Franco's room, Kylie pulled out her phone to text Kodi.

To: kodi kinz
> hey idk where u are but u need to get back to ur room asap
> franco had a panic attack and though he won't admit it, he def needs u
> i'm gonna hang w him until u get here so he's not alone

When they reached the door, she pocketed her phone and waited for Franco to unlock it.
[/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: @undine[/div] [class=container]height: 400px; max-width: 350px; padding: 15px; background: #F5F5F5; margin: auto; --button: #6BBDC2; --active: #303030 [/class] [class=hold]height: 23%; width: 91%; padding: 5%; top: 0%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; filter: grayscale(20%); [/class] [class=name]display: inline-block; font-size: 32px; font-weight: bold; position: relative; top: -2vw; left: 5%; transition: 0.8s [/class] [class=smaller]font-size: 8px; color: #000; font-weight: 500; font-smoothing: antialiased; height: 27px; width: 120px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=img]height: 99%; width: 28%; display: inline-block; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ee/18/5e/ee185eeb55b5f7222980d8a2e6eb397e.jpg); background-size: 140%; background-position: 10% 25%; filter: grayscale(5%) saturate(90%); border-radius: 50%; border: 2px solid var(--button); cursor: pointer [/class] [class=follow]height: 2; width: 50px; padding: 2px; font-size: 10px; background: var(--button); border-radius: 3px; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; position: relative; top: 40%; float: right; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class name=follow state=hover]background: var(--active); cursor: pointer [/class] [class name=black]background: var(--active) [/class] [class name=blackt]color: var(--active) [/class] [class name=pink]color: var(--button) [/class] [class=center]height: 57%; width: 89%; padding: 3%; top: 5%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; text-align: center [/class] [class=moodboard]height: 100%; width: 100%; color: transparent; font-size: 19px; z-index: 5; overflow: hidden; line-height: 85px; position: relative; top: 4%; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class=high]top: -7% [/class] [class=low]top: 4% [/class] [class=overflow]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow: auto; padding-left: 2px; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=aesthe]display: inline-block; border-radius: 4px; height: 36%; width: 25%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/78/51/b7/7851b7d1a82fc9f24d1d8ef111de4831.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=text]height: 65%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.7em; text-align: justify; opacity: 0; overflow: hidden; transition: 0.4s [/class] [class=vis]opacity: 1 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; font-size: 10px; opacity: 0; text-align: center [/class] [script class=follow on=click] addClass black follow addClass up moodboard removeClass down moodboard addClass high moodboard removeClass low moodboard addClass pink name removeClass blackt name addClass vis text [/script] [script class=img on=click] removeClass black follow removeClass up moodboard addClass down moodboard removeClass high moodboard addClass low moodboard addClass blackt name removeClass pink name removeClass vis text [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]height: 100%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 30%;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]height: 30%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 100%[/keyframe] [/animation]

[class=freya] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 600px; height: 500px; background: url(https://imgur.com/srLnhet.jpg); overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 0; [/class][class=mood] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 128px; height: 171px; font-size: 12px; font-family: avenir; line-height: 16px; color: #000; padding: 8px; text-align: justify; [/class][class=moodcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 128px; height: 171px; left: 38px; top: 79px; [/class][class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 283px; height: 362px; font-size: 12px; font-family: avenir; line-height: 16px; color: #000; padding: 8px; text-align: justify; [/class][class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 283px; height: 362px; left: 254px; top: 66px; [/class] [div class=freya] [div class=moodcontainer][div class=mood] mood.
no fucks given
location.
common room --> teo's room
outfit.
cute af
mentions.
teo, kylie, caprice, sofia
tags.
weldherwings weldherwings erised erised constellation constellation

[/div][/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text] This was not a usual scenario for Teo and Freya knew that very well. Not that Teo couldn't be going around grabbing girls and kissing them because he very well could. Teo was handsome and honestly pretty smart, he just needed to apply himself. The other side of Teo that most of the male population lacked was sensitivity. The boy practically wore his heart on his sleeve, constantly trying to get some type of interaction from the girl he cherished: Sofia. However, Teo should have made better choices because Sofia was a....Tuesday. Yes, she was a Tuesday.

Freya had a pretty rough summer and hooking up with another guy was not something she wanted to do anytime soon. She swore to herself that she was going to swear off any type of romantic contact for the rest of her time at this school. Correction, any type of romantic contact with someone of the opposite sex. Men sucked.

The feeling of Teo's mouth being pulled from her own caused Freya to open her eyes, blinking a few times to focus on the boy in front of her. He looked so broken. Crap. Freya pulled the corners of her lips up lightly, her hand squeezing his for a moment to reassure him that she wasn't ditching him. Teo was one of the good ones, Freya knew that.

"Absolutely, let's ditch.", she nodded her head in agreement as she pulled the boy with her out through the doors to the common room. It wouldn't be the first time that she was with a boy past curfew and it probably wouldn't be the last. In a sense Teo and Freya were extremely alike. They both just wanted to be loved. Hell, if she was able to help Teo shake off this extremely unhealthy obsession with Sofia then she was happy to do it. Freya wasn't a bitch all the time, only 99% of it.

"Let's go to your room, I don't want to bug Kylie." Freya turned her head so she could get a better look at Teo, the smile not leaving her face as she walked with him. Besides, if she had a chance to annoy the shit out of Caprice her night would be made.

[/div][/div] [/div]

[div class=container] [div class=hold][div class=img][/div] [div class=name]kodi healy [div class=smaller][div class=overflow style="padding-right: 20px"]mood: pyst to happy to anxious

interactions: sofia
mentions: teo, freya, kylie & franco
outfit: this & he is also wearing eyeliner
tags: constellation constellation weldherwings weldherwings yousmelldead yousmelldead vxnilla vxnilla [/div][/div][/div] [div class=follow]follow[/div][/div] [div class=center][div class=moodboard] [div class=aesthe style="background-size: 200%"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/4b/f0/95/4bf095b7544db7575f28825a63d69c31.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ca/f5/5b/caf55bbf195d2b1407e1e0ece0eaf24f.jpg)"][/div]
[div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/dc/0d/4c/dc0d4c0c47ad5cfb495e98b7a29d5ec6.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/56/20/c1/5620c1755bbc921cd74083eadf4b808b.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/04/e9/bb/04e9bb18e6b2e7c67f4a96a4bf66771f.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [div class=text][div class=overflow] Kodi could tell just how relieved Sofia was to be talking to him. She didn't have to say it verbally--it was in her eyes and posture. He knew all about the history and tension (if you could call it that) between Teo and Sofia, but made a great effort to stay out of it.

"It definitely would have been better if we'd been able to have seen each other," he agreed. "Next summer you should come to Boston and stay with me. I'll show ya around." He absolutely loved having friends stay with him, and also absolutely loved showing them around. It was a complete win-win situation for him.

He chuckled when she nudged him, nudging her right back. It was something the two of them had one ever since they met--just play fighting and bantering like siblings would do.

Kodi's brows scrunched together in confusion as Sofia suddenly stopped mid-sentence, having not seen Teo slam into her. Then he followed Sofia's gaze and looked over, seeing Teo and Freya practically start fuckin' on the dance floor. Well, that was an unpleasant sight.

"They are doing a great job of burning my corneas," Kodi commented with a chuckle, though quickly stopped chuckling when he took in Sofia's expression. "Look, Sof," he began, "Teo is a good friend of mine, but I'm not afraid to call him out or chastise him if need be. This is what he wants, what he's looking for. He's making out with Freya to try and get a rise out of you, to make you jealous," he explained.

"He's trying to hurt you," Kodi continued on, staring over at the kissing couple with narrowed eyes before looking back at Sofia, "and from what I can see, it's working. If I'm reading the situation right, I don't think you like him like that. So, and I know it's easier said than done, try not to let it get to you. Try your best to ignore him."

He really wasn't sure if she could, and honestly, he wouldn't blame her. But, he'd have her back no matter what. Kodi then frowned at her words, at her wanting to get out of here. Yeah, this was bothering her far more than she wanted to admit. "No you're right. It is lame," he agreed. "Let's get out of here." Although where they would go, he didn't really know.

Kodi had just started to reach for his phone in his pocket when he felt it buzz in his pocket three times in a row. He then pulled it out and saw three messages from Kylie. Curious, he unlocked his phone. Kylie hardly ever texted him, so he was unsure of what this could be about.

And oh. Oh. Kodi felt his heart drop in his chest when he read the texts and then locked and pocketed his phone, turning to Sofia. "I'm really, really sorry Sof, but I have to go. Something's wrong with--yeah, I have to go." He nearly said 'something's wrong with Franco', but figuring his roommate wouldn't want his name revealed, cut himself off.

Kodi stepped forward and hugged Sofia tightly before letting go and turning, walking out of the common room and away from the party.
[/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: @undine[/div] [class=container]height: 400px; max-width: 350px; padding: 15px; background: #F5F5F5; margin: auto; --button: #000; --active: #303030 [/class] [class=hold]height: 23%; width: 91%; padding: 5%; top: 0%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; filter: grayscale(20%); [/class] [class=name]display: inline-block; font-size: 25px; font-weight: bold; position: relative; top: -2vw; left: 5%; transition: 0.8s [/class] [class=smaller]font-size: 8px; color: #000; font-weight: 500; font-smoothing: antialiased; height: 27px; width: 120px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=img]height: 99%; width: 28%; display: inline-block; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/cb/e0/4d/cbe04d7ed4c9c210fca399d23b97802a.jpg); background-size: 140%; background-position: 10% 25%; filter: grayscale(5%) saturate(90%); border-radius: 50%; border: 2px solid var(--button); cursor: pointer [/class] [class=follow]height: 2; width: 50px; padding: 2px; font-size: 10px; background: var(--button); border-radius: 3px; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; position: relative; top: 40%; float: right; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class name=follow state=hover]background: var(--active); cursor: pointer [/class] [class name=black]background: var(--active) [/class] [class name=blackt]color: var(--active) [/class] [class name=pink]color: var(--button) [/class] [class=center]height: 57%; width: 89%; padding: 3%; top: 5%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; text-align: center [/class] [class=moodboard]height: 100%; width: 100%; color: transparent; font-size: 19px; z-index: 5; overflow: hidden; line-height: 85px; position: relative; top: 4%; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class=high]top: -7% [/class] [class=low]top: 4% [/class] [class=overflow]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow: auto; padding-left: 2px; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=aesthe]display: inline-block; border-radius: 4px; height: 36%; width: 25%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/18/bd/b5/18bdb52a410d5cdc46980c6569a6f2f3.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=text]height: 65%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.7em; text-align: justify; opacity: 0; overflow: hidden; transition: 0.4s [/class] [class=vis]opacity: 1 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; font-size: 10px; opacity: 0; text-align: center [/class] [script class=follow on=click] addClass black follow addClass up moodboard removeClass down moodboard addClass high moodboard removeClass low moodboard addClass pink name removeClass blackt name addClass vis text [/script] [script class=img on=click] removeClass black follow removeClass up moodboard addClass down moodboard removeClass high moodboard addClass low moodboard addClass blackt name removeClass pink name removeClass vis text [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]height: 100%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 30%;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]height: 30%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 100%[/keyframe] [/animation]

[class=cap] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 600px; height: 500px; background: url(https://imgur.com/nymOScz.jpg); overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 0; [/class][class=mood] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 128px; height: 171px; font-size: 12px; font-family: avenir; line-height: 16px; color: #000; padding: 8px; text-align: justify; [/class][class=moodcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 128px; height: 171px; left: 38px; top: 79px; [/class][class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 283px; height: 362px; font-size: 12px; font-family: avenir; line-height: 16px; color: #000; padding: 8px; text-align: justify; [/class][class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 283px; height: 362px; left: 254px; top: 66px; [/class] [div class=cap] [div class=moodcontainer][div class=mood] mood.
cooling off
location.
common room --- pool
outfit.
ow ow (without the makeup) --- boxers
mentions.
brie, kodi, teo, freya, sofia
tags.
erised erised sereiin sereiin weldherwings weldherwings constellation constellation

[/div][/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text] Though Brielle could be a bit of a prima donna every now and then she could also be a sweetheart. Cap smiled lightly down at the worried girl before shaking his head slowly. "No, you should go hang out with Sofia. You look too good to just sit in a room doing nothing.", he complimented before pushing some of the dark hair behind the girls ear. His emotional issues that continued to stem didn't need to be placed on Brie's shoulders. She had enough to worry about and she didn't need anymore bullshit.

"I'll text you later Brie, okay?", he leaned in pressing another soft kiss to the girls forehead before making his way out of the common room. Caprice let a soft sigh leave his lips as he ran his hands through his hair in a frustrated manner, his blue eyes moving to catch sight of the back of Freya? Wait, what?

The brunette halted in his tracks as he watched Teo and Freya moving side by side up the hall and he was pretty sure that it wasn't in the direction of Freya's room. There was no way he was going to his room if Teo and Freya were going to be jumping each other on the other side of it. Of course Teo would pick tonight to get laid. Fucking perfect. Without anymore interruptions, Cap turned himself around and walked straight down the rest of the hallway and down the stairwell. He knew of one place where he could just be alone to think and it just happened to be his favorite place.

The chlorine hit his nostrils immediately as he walked through the door of the pool room. His hands moved quickly, removing the clothing one by one until he was standing beside the pool in his boxers. The one place he could just relax and sort the demons out in his head was the pool room--er well anyplace with a body of water really. He would have been fine in his shower but Teo and Freya really fucked that up.

Cap knelt down until his feet hit the cool water, his bottom now sitting against the side of the pool as he let his legs be consumed by the water. The male leaned back, his palms flat against the side of the pool as he moved his legs slowly in the water. The room was dimly lit by the lights in the pool, causing Caprice's blue eyes to seem even bluer. Leaning his head back and to the side, he rested his chin against his shoulder as he let his eyelids flutter shut. This is the therapy he needed.

[/div][/div] [/div]

[div class=Teo][div class=Main_text][div class="scroll"] At Freyaโ€™s suggestion, Teo slowly nodded. Cap wouldnโ€™t mind, would he? After all, it was Cap who told him to get laid tonight. If anything should be ecstatic that he was finally taking his advice for once. During the duration of their walk from the common room up to his bedroom, Teo remained silent. His face was completely still. Youโ€™d think for someone who was about to get laid, there would be some sort of happiness upon his face. Oh no, not for Teo. His mind was racing and he felt like his heart hurt. His emotions were just all over the place and he had to mentally curse himself for not keeping his head in the damn game.

Once in his bedroom, Teo allowed Freya to enter in the room โ€“ popping his head around to ensure that there wasnโ€™t any teachers or other students nearby that would tell them off โ€“ before entering himself, closing the door behind him. As soon as he was inside, the first thing he did was slip his shoes off because, well, it was second nature to him. And then, as soon as his feet were free from his shoes and socks, he made his way straight over to his bed, reaching underneath to grab his bag from under his bed. If he was going to do this, then he was going to at least need some dutch courage to help him out.

With the bag in his grasps, he pulled it out and reached in for his flask. He retrieved it out and automatically, without a moment of hesitation, opened up the lid and took a swing of the strong alcohol. Of course, as he brought it away from his lips, he involuntarily gave a bit of a cough. After all, it was strong stuff. Gulping slightly, feeling the burning run down his throat, Teo automatically handed his flask over to Freya to offer her a drink.

As Freya took hold of the flask, Teo decided that he was going to getโ€ฆ wellโ€ฆ comfortable, I suppose. So, while the girl before him took a swing of the alcohol, he began to unbutton his shirt, revealing his bare torso. Once all the buttons were managed, he slipped the fabric off his arms and allowed it to fall onto the floor. And just like that โ€“ he was back into it again. With Freya finished with her drink from the flask, he approached the girl and placed his hands upon her cheeks, cupping her face.

Without a moment of hesitation or considering that this was probably the most stupidest thing he could ever do, Teo leant forward and connected their lips once more with hungry, open kisses. If Sofia didnโ€™t want him, then Freya surely would, wouldnโ€™t she? After all, this wasnโ€™t their first rodeo together. They had both confined to each other in the past about what it felt like to be unwanted and unloved. They vented out their frustrations to one and another. So, surely, Freya would be just as keen as Teo was to go ahead with all of this, right? With these thoughts running through his head, making him feel crazy, Teo continued to kiss Freya passionate. However, his hands slowly moved from her face and began to travel to his belt, where it then began to fuddle at the buckle in an attempt to slide it off. [/div][/div][div class=Picture1][/div][div class=Picture2][/div] [div class=Info][div class="scroll"]
TEO CHOI
mood ok just... ok, i've got this... we've got this.

location common room - teo's dorm room

outfit party clothes (hover above) + bed hair - and once in the room ya boy likes to take his shirt off

mentions sofia, cap+ freya

interactions freya ( yousmelldead yousmelldead ) [/div] [/div][/div] [class=Teo] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 700px; height: 583px; background: url(https://www.rpnation.com/gallery/teo-png.41538/full); background-size: cover; background-position: 50%; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: #454a4e; line-height:14px;[/class] [class=Main_text] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 322px; height: 282px; left: 342px; top: 155px; [/class] [class=Picture1] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e9/d2/85/e9d28592d412433bd1bb011c728cccca.jpg); background-position:50% 30%; background-size:cover; position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 240px; height: 195px; left: 50px; top: 100px; transition: .7s; [/class] [class name=Picture1 state=hover]transition: .7s; opacity: 0;[/class] [class name=Picture2 state=hover]transition: .7s; opacity: 1;[/class] [class=Picture2] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3e/e3/c2/3ee3c29432d86079a2de02744c2a544c.jpg); background-position:50%; background-size:cover; position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 240px; height: 195px; left: 50px; top: 100px; opacity: 0;transition: .7s; [/class] [class=Info] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 200px; height: 210px; left: 120px; top: 330px;font-size:12px;color: #454a4e; line-height:14px; [/class]
coded by weldherwings

location. hallway => dorm
mood. a little tense and flighty still, but better
interactions/mentions. kylie, sofia, cap
tags. erised erised , constellation constellation , yousmelldead yousmelldead
Kylie, bless her, launched into an explanation of what she did and why she did it. For his part, Franco was a little ashamed to admit that he didn't have the mental capacity to listen to every word, but he think he caught the majority of it, and more or less got the gist. Her words washed over him in a calming wave.

"I read once that holding your breath can help stop panic attacks... I kissed you... to get you out of the attack... You're like my non-biological second brother."

He blinked, processing. Friend brother, she'd said, and the moment the words sank in, he felt a palpable relief sink into his bones. Which, yeah, he felt silly for thinking otherwise in retrospect, but he hadn't even realize he'd been worried until the feeling had left.

Not that he wouldn't have been flattered, because he definitely would have been. Kylie, and literally every other person in this whole place, was laughably out of his leagueโ€”and actually that was a really good reason why he didn't need to stress that the kiss meant anything in the first place, because of course notโ€”but, you know. He maybe liked someone already, and Kylie was one of his best friends, and he wouldn't have wanted to strain anything between them.

"Your better brother," he corrected with a genuine, if small and slightly tired, smile. "Since the other one's such a dick." Panic attack or no, he would never pass up an opportunity to take a jab at Caprice, not least because he kept going after Franco's roommate and best friend numero dos.

Well, if he was feeling well enough to be mean, then surely that was a good sign.

Clearly, Kylie didn't think that was convincing evidence.

"You are so not good right now," she told him. "Come on, we're going back to your room for movie night. I don't wanna hear any complaints."

And, wellโ€”what choice did he have besides following obediently? (Also, even if he'd never admit it out loud, he was ridiculously touched by the indisputable proof that, here, he'd somehow been lucky enough to make friends who genuinely cared about him and his well-being. Heaven knows that, as many times as he'd played protector growing up, he'd never been on the receiving end. It was nice.)

When they got to his door, Franco wasted no time in unlocking it and pushing it open, leaving it swung ajar for Kylie to follow him through. She'd been in his room enough that it sometimes felt like she was the third, elusive roommate. Sometimes. As his gaze rove around the room, it landed on the kitchenette, stopping him short.

"Shit," he said. "I meant to give you cookies. I had them, I swear." Although he knew it was futile, he patted the pockets of his jeans and jacket down, hands still a little clumsy and slow. Just as he thought, he came up with no cookies.
I walk a lonely road The only one that I have ever known Don't know where it goes But it's only me and I walk alone I walk this empty street On the boulevard of broken dreams Where the city sleeps And I'm the only one and I walk alone I walk alone I walk alone (I walk alone and I walk aโ€”) My shadow's the only one that walks beside me My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me Till then I walk alone I'm walking down the line That divides me somewhere in my mind On the border line of the edge And where I walk alone

[div class=container] [div class=hold][div class=img][/div] [div class=name]kodi healy [div class=smaller][div class=overflow style="padding-right: 20px"]mood: and the anger is back

interactions: caprice
mentions: sofia, franco
outfit: this
tags: constellation constellation yousmelldead yousmelldead vxnilla vxnilla [/div][/div][/div] [div class=follow]follow[/div][/div] [div class=center][div class=moodboard] [div class=aesthe style="background-size: 200%"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/4b/f0/95/4bf095b7544db7575f28825a63d69c31.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ca/f5/5b/caf55bbf195d2b1407e1e0ece0eaf24f.jpg)"][/div]
[div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/dc/0d/4c/dc0d4c0c47ad5cfb495e98b7a29d5ec6.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/56/20/c1/5620c1755bbc921cd74083eadf4b808b.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/04/e9/bb/04e9bb18e6b2e7c67f4a96a4bf66771f.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [div class=text][div class=overflow] Kodi felt bad about sort of just leaving Sofia high and dry at the party, but Franco needed him. When friends needed him, he'd drop everything he was doing to go help them. Because Franco was his absolute best friend in the whole entire world, he took priority over everything else that was going on in Kodi's life.

And now Kodi was alone in the hallway.

He pulled out his phone to make sure he hadn't gotten any other texts regarding his roommate, but after seeing none, he let out a sigh (of relief? maybe, who knows--he didn't) and pocketed it once more. He was still hecka worried about Franco and had subconsciously started biting his nails, something he always did when he was nervous or worried. This was no different.

Without realizing what he was doing or where he was going, and instead of heading down the dorm hallway to his room, Kodi had somehow managed to find himself walking down the hallway that lead to the sports part of the building. How he managed to do that, he didn't know. Time to blame it on the anxiety he felt over Franco.

He was just about to turn around when he caught sight of someone just sitting by themselves on the edge of the pool. What the fuck? Was this an intruder? Deciding to throw caution to the wind, Kodi decided to channel his inner Nancy Drew and go investigate.

The door swung open silently and he shut it just as quietly, not wanting to alert the potential intruder that he was here. He then started walking silently towards whoever it was, an art he'd perfected years ago. It sure was coming in handy now. But when he got closer, he realized that this was no intruder.

Oh no, it was their resident Golden Boy. Fucking fantastic.

"Trying to drown your sorrows and misery away?" Kodi asked suddenly as he approached. He stopped a few feet away from Cap and leaned against the wall, folding his arms across his chest and crossing one leg over the next. "Hope it doesn't work. You deserve to be miserable."

Okay, well, no one deserved it, but he was still pissed about the party. "You know, just because you're hurting or in pain, or in denial about your sexuality, doesn't mean you can take it out on others," he began. "Saying 'move, queer' to me a few minutes ago? Yeah, that counts as taking your denial out on me."

Kodi let out a very unamused chuckle at that. "I wouldn't do it again if I were you," he added. It wasn't really a threat, but was still left up in the air. "I don't get why you're so in denial about who you are. Are you worried people are going to judge you or won't accept you?" That could be a reason, but he felt as if there was more. "I've been openly bi ever since I started here, and absolutely no one has said anything or given a shit."

And for that, he was grateful. "But I'll say it again; if you can't accept it, that's on you. Do not take it out on other people."
[/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: @undine[/div] [class=container]height: 400px; max-width: 350px; padding: 15px; background: #F5F5F5; margin: auto; --button: #905454; --active: #303030 [/class] [class=hold]height: 23%; width: 91%; padding: 5%; top: 0%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; filter: grayscale(20%); [/class] [class=name]display: inline-block; font-size: 25px; font-weight: bold; position: relative; top: -2vw; left: 5%; transition: 0.8s [/class] [class=smaller]font-size: 9px; color: #000; font-weight: 500; font-smoothing: antialiased; height: 27px; width: 120px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=img]height: 99%; width: 28%; display: inline-block; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/cb/e0/4d/cbe04d7ed4c9c210fca399d23b97802a.jpg); background-size: 140%; background-position: 10% 25%; filter: grayscale(5%) saturate(90%); border-radius: 50%; border: 2px solid var(--button); cursor: pointer [/class] [class=follow]height: 2; width: 50px; padding: 2px; font-size: 10px; background: var(--button); border-radius: 3px; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; position: relative; top: 40%; float: right; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class name=follow state=hover]background: var(--active); cursor: pointer [/class] [class name=black]background: var(--active) [/class] [class name=blackt]color: var(--active) [/class] [class name=pink]color: var(--button) [/class] [class=center]height: 57%; width: 89%; padding: 3%; top: 5%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; text-align: center [/class] [class=moodboard]height: 100%; width: 100%; color: transparent; font-size: 19px; z-index: 5; overflow: hidden; line-height: 85px; position: relative; top: 4%; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class=high]top: -7% [/class] [class=low]top: 4% [/class] [class=overflow]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow: auto; padding-left: 2px; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=aesthe]display: inline-block; border-radius: 4px; height: 36%; width: 25%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/18/bd/b5/18bdb52a410d5cdc46980c6569a6f2f3.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=text]height: 65%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.7em; text-align: justify; opacity: 0; overflow: hidden; transition: 0.4s [/class] [class=vis]opacity: 1 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; font-size: 10px; opacity: 0; text-align: center [/class] [script class=follow on=click] addClass black follow addClass up moodboard removeClass down moodboard addClass high moodboard removeClass low moodboard addClass pink name removeClass blackt name addClass vis text [/script] [script class=img on=click] removeClass black follow removeClass up moodboard addClass down moodboard removeClass high moodboard addClass low moodboard addClass blackt name removeClass pink name removeClass vis text [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]height: 100%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 30%;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]height: 30%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 100%[/keyframe] [/animation]

this is just great
location.
pool
outfit.
boxers
mentions.
kodi
tags.
erised erised

[/div][/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text] Like most good things, his time alone in the pool room had come to an end. Caprice let out a frustrated sigh as his blue eyes stared into the water in front of him. Out of all of the interruptions, out of all the fucking people in the school. Kodi. God damn Kodi. The tone that the other male was giving off only meant one thing: an argument was coming. By argument Cap meant war.

"If I was trying to drown anything it'd be you.", he retorted back at the other male while he stretched himself up until he was sitting properly at the edge of the pool. Caprice didn't bother turning around to give Kodi any satisfaction, his back still turned to the other as Cap kept his guard up. Nothing good was going to come out of this, he already knew that. Kodi's mouth started again causing Caprice's blood pressure to spike rapidly and before he could process what he was doing the male was up and off of the edge of the pool. "What the fuck did you just say to me?" The tough guy act almost always worked in Caprice's favor. It helped that he had the body to go with the choice of action.

Kodi was in la-la-land if he thought that Caprice was in any kind of denial about his sexuality. He liked girls--no loved them. He had a girlfriend for christ sake! Caprice knew that he was a prick but Kodi was just as equal to one. "You don't even know me!", his teeth moved harshly against each other as he moved in towards the other male. How dare Kodi make assumptions without even knowing him? No--how dare he even speak to Caprice in the tone he was using.

"You don't know me or my situation. You're talking out of your ass." Caprice was barely a foot away from Kodi, his legs dripping in water as he stood his ground. He was Caprice Fucking Devall. King of this god forsaken school, captain of the swim team, prodigy of his family. His situation was completely different from Kodi's and yet not all at the same time.

He wasn't taking it out on other people. Kodi didn't even know him. This was a joke, a sick joke. Caprice couldn't understand how his feet had moved forward, palms flat against the wall on either side of Kodi's head. The look in the other boy's eye before his head dipped slightly and his lips pressed even softer against Kodi's own. What the fuck was happening.

[/div][/div] [/div]

[class=border]width: 600px; height: 420px; margin: auto;[/class] [class=placeholder]width: 600px; height: 420px; margin: auto; position: absolute;[/class] [class=hexagon1]display: block; position: absolute; top: 0; left: 75px; clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%); margin: 0 auto; width: 140px; height: 150px; background-color: #111111; transition: all 2.5s linear; overflow: hidden; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%);[/class] [class=hexagon2]display: block; position: absolute; top: 135px; left: 0; clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%); margin: 0 auto; width: 140px; height: 150px; transition: all 2.5s linear; overflow: hidden; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%); background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/593673272d0e25a58e15ef01d40c85ca/435857fafa510b90-7e/s500x750/e4307b8a1b66601302d87637f53bfb20a8cc4bed.png); background-size: cover; background-position: 50%;[/class] [class=hexagon3]display: block; position: absolute; top: 270px; left: 75px; clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%); margin: 0 auto; width: 140px; height: 150px; background-color: #111111; transition: all 2.5s linear; overflow: hidden; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 25%, 100% 75%, 50% 100%, 0% 75%, 0% 25%);[/class] [class=icon]position: absolute; top: 30px; left: 30px; color: #ECECEA; font-size: 40px;[/class] [class=hexin]position: absolute; left: -5px; right: 0; bottom: 0; background: #9F4343; z-index: 1; width: 130%; height: 40px; transform: rotate(-29deg); transition: all 0.7s linear; text-align: center; font-size: 11px; font-family: Khula; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; color: #f5f5f5;[/class] [class name=hexin state=hover]height: 170px; width: 105%; transform: rotate(0deg);[/class] [class=textbox]margin: 30px 16px; width: 118px; height: 80px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/class] [class=post]position: absolute; bottom: 10px; right: 0; height: 400px; width: 350px; text-align: justify; overflow-x: hidden; font-size: 13px; white-space: pre-line; padding-right: 10px; font-family: Khula; color: #000;[/class]
[div class=border][div class=placeholder]
[div class=hexagon1][div class=icon style="font-size: 45px;"]
[div class=hexin]
MOOD
[div class=textbox]โ kodi is w h o ? โž
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=hexagon2][div class=hexin]
OUTFIT
[div class=textbox]
party girl !
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=hexagon3][div class=icon]
[div class=hexin]
INTERACTIONS
[div class=textbox]brielle moreno[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=post]Kodi was a blessing. That was the only thought running through Sofiaโ€™s mind as he comforted her with his words after watching the horrendous sight just previously. She could just hug him right now. Thankfully, it wasnโ€™t just her that thought Teo and Freya making out on the dancefloor was horrible to watch and it didnโ€™t take a dumb person to realise what Teoโ€™s intentions were. As much as she didnโ€™t want to believe it though, it only took Kodi to tell her that Teo was definitely trying to stir drama up between her and Freya, which frankly, was the last thing that Sofia wanted right then and there. No, she didnโ€™t want it at all. But something told that this wasnโ€™t going to be the last time. โ€I just donโ€™t understand why,โ€ Sofia spoke, a frown still plastered on her face as she tilted her head to the side in thought. Of course, she completely understood why Teo might have been reacting that way, considering she had been ignoring him whenever she got the chance to. But, to be as petty enough to randomly make out with Freya? Somebody that he barely shared any romantic feelings with? And he knew that Freya hated her guts. It was justโ€ฆ childish. The minute Kodi mentioned Sofia being hurt over something as little as their kiss, her defence mechanism shot up and instantly took over. Despite knowing that Kodi was just being helpful and trying to make her feel better, she shook her head stubbornly. โ€No, Iโ€™m not hurt.โ€ Her voice came out firm, but Sofia found herself agreeing with what Kodi said towards the end. Ignoring Teo and Freya was the best option for her, and while it irked her a lot what he did, she didnโ€™t plan on letting it get to her at all. โ€Thank you, Kodi.โ€ A little less rigid and calmer, Sofiaโ€™s eyebrows finally relaxed as she smiled gently towards him. While it sucked that this was the first conversation she was having with Kodi after a very long time, it was evident how much she missed his wise and smart ass, and it gave her more of a reason to enjoy every minute she had left with him at Norfolk. โ€I was thinking we could maybe go andโ€”โ€œ Sofia wanted to finish her sentence, but when she noticed the sudden change of mood on Kodiโ€™s face, she paused and waited patiently as he read whatever it was on his phone. Thrown off guard, Sofia wanted to make sure that everything was okay with Kodi but with his sudden apologies and urge to leave, she made a mental note to herself to double-check in on him later when he was calmer, hopefully. โ€Itโ€™s okay, Kodes. You do what you have to do,โ€ She reassured him, not wanting to make a big deal and happily returning the tight hug before she watched him walk away, hoping that everything was okay with him. Now alone in the crowd, Sofia let out a small sigh as her eyes happened to return back to where Freya and Teo were once sucking each otherโ€™s faces off. However, now nowhere to be found (thank God), she shrugged her shoulders and pulled out her phone. This party really was lame. Quickly pulling up Kylieโ€™s conversation, she shot the blonde a text โ€“
โ€˜where the heck are u? totally bored, welcome back party is a bust and i miss u loads ky-bear!!โ€™​
With that, she locked her phone and turned her attention to the crowd once again, scanning to see a familiar face. Sofia may have been popular at Norfolk, but she only trusted a number of people and right now, she only wanted to be with them right now. Luckily enough, she spotted the same familiar brunette sheโ€™d first arrived with, standing alone in the crowd, like her. Making her way through the crowd, she creeped up behind Brielle and out of the blue, she wrapped an arm around her best friendโ€™s shoulders, a small grin on her face. โ€Hey stranger, where have you been?โ€[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=credit][/div][div class=credit2 style="display: none;"]code + design by constellation[/div] [class=credit]position: absolute; top: 10px; left: 10px; font-size: 15px; color: #9F4343; transition: 1s;[/class] [class=credit2]position: absolute; top: 20px; left: 20px; max-width: 160px; margin: 15px; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-align: center; font-weight: 500; text-transform: lowercase; padding: 25px 30px; color: #692c2c; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; background: white;[/class] [class name="credit" state="hover"]cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; color: #692c2c; transitions: 1s;[/class] [script class=credit on=mouseenter]fadeIn 1000 credit2[/script][script class=credit on=mouseleave]fadeOut 1000 credit2[/script]

Last edited:
teo, you're drunk.
location.
teo's room
outfit.
cute af
mentions.
teo
tags.
weldherwings weldherwings

[/div][/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text] Teo was drunk.

Not just drunk, but 'my-heart-hurts-and-i-am-sad' drunk. The drunk that usually meant a killer hangover and a long day recovery. Freya moved silently into the dorm room, hands crossed over her chest as she watched Teo rummage under his bed before pulling a flask out of a backpack. What the hell was she doing. With a small nod, the blonde took hold of the flask before taking a sip from it. The liquid poured down her throat causing her nose to scrunch up slightly. Ew, what was that?

"Teo--", her words were cut short by Teo's lips upon hers once again and she could taste the alcohol dripping from his mouth. Freya had morals and well...respect for others contrary to what people believed. She was not about to take advantage of Teo. Besides, her emotional state was currently a mess so this was not going to make it any better. Besides, she knew Teo was a virgin and this was not how he was losing his virginity. Freya was not going to be on that list.

"Woah--" Freya pushed Teo's chest back until the other fell to his bed safely, the blonde running a hand through her blonde hair. "Teo, you're drunk. I'm not doing this." The girl spoke softly, afraid that Teo was officially going to break down especially after Sofia had rejected him earlier on. He'd thank her one day though, this was not how he wanted to lose his virginity. "Don't get me wrong Teo, you're hot. I just am kind of swearing of people with dicks currently."

[/div][/div] [/div]

[div class=Teo][div class=Main_text][div class="scroll"] All he heard as โ€œIโ€™m not doing thisโ€. Nothing else made it into that drunk little mind of his as he sat there on the bed. His head was going crazy and questioning Freyaโ€™s motives. Wait, if they werenโ€™t going to do this, then why did she agree to come into his bedroom? What did he do so wrong that she didnโ€™t want anything to do with him anymore? Did he do something stupid? Did he say something stupid? Or maybeโ€ฆ just maybeโ€ฆ was he seriously that unlovable?

The only people he ever seemed to show some sort of love or care for were typically the ones who ended up pushing him away or leaving him. His mother, who he had loved unconditionally with all his heart and saw her as his best friend in the whole world, left him that night he came home to find her body mangled by the staircase. Sofia, who he just wanted to talk to and discuss things over with, left him on read and constantly dodged his attempts. And now Freya, whom he thought our of all people would be the perfect person to help him feel a least a little bit loved (considering his love language was physical touch), was rejecting him too. Was there something wrong with him? What made people not want to be with him or give him the love he thought he deserved?

He could feel his eyes watering as all these thoughts ran like a wild bull in his head. He didnโ€™t want to cry. He was over crying. Howeverโ€ฆ it had been a good while since he had a cry. Months even. And things were just bottling up and he felt like he was starting to drown in his emotions. He released a slow, shaky breath before letting out a soft whisper. โ€œAm I really that unloveable?โ€ he asked, his dark, watering eyes slowly moving up to look at Freya. โ€œIs thereโ€ฆ something wrong with me? Thatโ€ฆ people just think itโ€™sโ€ฆ ok to walk all over me? Do people not think that Iโ€™m a human being that needs love too?โ€

He dropped his gaze back to his lap, watching his hands as they mindlessly began to play with the fabric on his jeans. Drunk and high was a dark state for Teo to be in. Often it led him down thought patterns that he never even considered thinking about while sober. Like now, for instance, all he could do was sit there and try and figure out when did he start to feel this way? When did he start to feel so unloved? And it was at that moment that he realised something. He started to feel this way just after his Mum died. As I said, she was his best friend. But not only that, she was almost like his protector. She never slept in the same bed as his father; she would always end up coming into Teoโ€™s room and sleeping in his bed with him. Even as a teenager, if Teo was home, she would come and sleep in his room. He missed her warm touch as she patted his head while he fell asleep. He missed her humming to him and reassuring him that everything would be okay and that she would be there in the morning.

And as those thoughts flooded into his mind, he couldnโ€™t help but feel a wave ofโ€ฆ well, sadness. Grief. Tears which had pooled in his eyes were beginning to escape and roll down his face. His bottom lip quivered and he could feel his heart trying to rip past his ribcage. And it was within that moment, something fell out of his mouth that almost surprised him. Because it was the first time he had said it โ€“ and not to mention that he was saying it in front of Freya (out of all people in the world). His voice was soft, low, sad, and even though it was one sentence, it was full of heart-wrenching emotion.

โ€œI miss my mumโ€ฆโ€ [/div][/div][div class=Picture1][/div][div class=Picture2][/div] [div class=Info][div class="scroll"]
TEO CHOI
mood we are not crying. we are not crying. you understand me? oh shit, I'm crying.

location teo's dorm room

outfit ya boy likes to take his shirt off

mentions Sofia + freya

interactions freya ( yousmelldead yousmelldead ) [/div] [/div][/div] [class=Teo] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 700px; height: 583px; background: url(https://www.rpnation.com/gallery/teo-png.41538/full); background-size: cover; background-position: 50%; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;font-size:12px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden;color: #454a4e; line-height:14px;[/class] [class=Main_text] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 322px; height: 282px; left: 342px; top: 155px; [/class] [class=Picture1] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e9/d2/85/e9d28592d412433bd1bb011c728cccca.jpg); background-position:50% 30%; background-size:cover; position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 240px; height: 195px; left: 50px; top: 100px; transition: .7s; [/class] [class name=Picture1 state=hover]transition: .7s; opacity: 0;[/class] [class name=Picture2 state=hover]transition: .7s; opacity: 1;[/class] [class=Picture2] background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3e/e3/c2/3ee3c29432d86079a2de02744c2a544c.jpg); background-position:50%; background-size:cover; position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 240px; height: 195px; left: 50px; top: 100px; opacity: 0;transition: .7s; [/class] [class=Info] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 200px; height: 210px; left: 120px; top: 330px;font-size:12px;color: #454a4e; line-height:14px; [/class]
coded by weldherwings

[div class=container] [div class=hold][div class=img][/div] [div class=name]kylie devall [div class=smaller][div class=overflow style="padding-right: 20px"]mood: it's movie time

interactions: franco & sofia (via text)
outfit: here
tags: vxnilla vxnilla constellation constellation [/div][/div][/div] [div class=follow]follow[/div][/div] [div class=center][div class=moodboard] [div class=aesthe style="background-size: 200%"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b7/d4/ba/b7d4ba998659765850d5b8de92546eb6.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fc/a7/1e/fca71ed41ccd381c791f706e2fb5a43c.jpg)"][/div]
[div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/af/24/80/af248042abc16bcb95caac60a4941765.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/8e/3a/f3/8e3af3f47de5a5d1f9f74f77ddcaf53f.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ef/0f/f1/ef0ff1ed9932a00ba6544ebe457d43dc.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [div class=text][div class=overflow] "Your better brother."

Kylie fought back a laugh when she heard that. However, after hearing the "since the other one's such a dick", she couldn't help but snort. Her brother was definitely a dick at times, but then again, so was she. Instead of replying verbally, Kylie just snorted again and shook her head.

She took a step back when they reached the door, giving Franco room to open said door. When it was open, Ky just walked right in and made herself at home, stopping in front of Franco's desk and hopping up to sit on it.

When Kylie heard him curse, she looked over, furrowing her brows. But then he explained why. "Franco," she began, "honestly, cookies are the least of my worries right now. We have the whole year to bake and eat cookies. Right now, it's time to make sure you're okay."

To be honest, she'd completely forgotten he'd brought cookies for her to the party. She remembered seeing them in his hand, but the second she saw the state he was in, all thoughts of cookies were driven from her mind. His mental health and overall wellbeing were way more important than cookies.

Kylie felt her phone buzz in her back pocket and had to shift her position in order to get it out, because, well... she'd been sitting on it. Probably not smart, but whatever. When she saw it was from Sofia, she grinned and swiped to read the message.

to: fiat
> i miss u tooo
> i was at the party for all of 2 minutes but then something came up and i had to go
> but reunion tmrw is a must

Once all three messages sent, Kylie set her phone down on the desk and turned to Franco. "So, what movie do you want to watch?" She prayed it wasn't a rom-com. While she loved comedy movies, romance movies weren't her thing. Anything with romance in it wasn't her thing. Safe to say she wasn't a fan of romance in general.
[/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: @undine[/div] [class=container]height: 400px; max-width: 350px; padding: 15px; background: #F5F5F5; margin: auto; --button: #6BBDC2; --active: #303030 [/class] [class=hold]height: 23%; width: 91%; padding: 5%; top: 0%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; filter: grayscale(20%); [/class] [class=name]display: inline-block; font-size: 30px; font-weight: bold; position: relative; top: -2vw; left: 5%; transition: 0.8s [/class] [class=smaller]font-size: 9px; color: #000; font-weight: 500; font-smoothing: antialiased; height: 27px; width: 120px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=img]height: 99%; width: 28%; display: inline-block; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ee/18/5e/ee185eeb55b5f7222980d8a2e6eb397e.jpg); background-size: 140%; background-position: 10% 25%; filter: grayscale(5%) saturate(90%); border-radius: 50%; border: 2px solid var(--button); cursor: pointer [/class] [class=follow]height: 2; width: 50px; padding: 2px; font-size: 10px; background: var(--button); border-radius: 3px; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; position: relative; top: 40%; float: right; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class name=follow state=hover]background: var(--active); cursor: pointer [/class] [class name=black]background: var(--active) [/class] [class name=blackt]color: var(--active) [/class] [class name=pink]color: var(--button) [/class] [class=center]height: 57%; width: 89%; padding: 3%; top: 5%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; text-align: center [/class] [class=moodboard]height: 100%; width: 100%; color: transparent; font-size: 19px; z-index: 5; overflow: hidden; line-height: 85px; position: relative; top: 4%; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class=high]top: -7% [/class] [class=low]top: 4% [/class] [class=overflow]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow: auto; padding-left: 2px; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=aesthe]display: inline-block; border-radius: 4px; height: 36%; width: 25%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/78/51/b7/7851b7d1a82fc9f24d1d8ef111de4831.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=text]height: 65%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.7em; text-align: justify; opacity: 0; overflow: hidden; transition: 0.4s [/class] [class=vis]opacity: 1 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; font-size: 10px; opacity: 0; text-align: center [/class] [script class=follow on=click] addClass black follow addClass up moodboard removeClass down moodboard addClass high moodboard removeClass low moodboard addClass pink name removeClass blackt name addClass vis text [/script] [script class=img on=click] removeClass black follow removeClass up moodboard addClass down moodboard removeClass high moodboard addClass low moodboard addClass blackt name removeClass pink name removeClass vis text [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]height: 100%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 30%;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]height: 30%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 100%[/keyframe] [/animation]

[class=rectangle] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; transform: translateX(-50%); left: 50%; background:#d1d6dc; overflow: visible; width: 510px; height: 360px; border: 2px solid white; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; top: 10px; left: 132px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Helvetica Neue; font-style: normal; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 27px; color: white; text-shadow:3px 3px #FFCFCF; [/class] [class=pic1] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 10px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/c128a278ff8fb81315bb4c81a5624e3c/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio4_400.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=pic2] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 125px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/5187a8f4083291633b8e0b608aa1bcff/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio2_400.gif); background-size: 170%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic3] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 240px; left: 10px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/39404f0d077a49dc858342e8991e03e0/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio1_400.gif); background-size: 230%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic4] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 10px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/482b8c88b88dbbd7ef4dea10878e0c1e/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio5_400.gif); background-size: 180%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic5] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 125px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/13c7847bb5354d9167de1bde47612956/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio6_400.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 40% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=pic6] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; top: 240px; left: 390px; margin: auto; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/51af0eafbc8f12f3ba5c82a4ff6c1059/tumblr_omdd9hRBcR1sqstgio3_400.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px #fff solid; border-radius: 30px; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; left: 130px; top: 340px; opacity: 0.7; overflow: hidden; width: 225px; height: 26px; text-align: center; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #000; [/class] [class=container] position: absolute; top: 60px; left: 125px; background: #FFE0E0; width:250px; height:270px; overflow:hidden; border: 1px solid white; [/class] [class=textbox] background: #c3c9d1; overflow: auto; width: 257px; height: 260px; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; color: #000; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=name2] position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 10px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Helvetica Neue; background-color: #d1d6dc; font-style: normal; text-transform: lowercase; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; color: black; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=name on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 name2 [/script] [script class=name on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 name2 [/script]
[div class=rectangle]
[div class=pic1]

[div class=pic2][/div]
[div class=pic3][/div]
[div class=pic4][/div]
[div class=pic5][/div]
[div class=pic6][/div]
[div class=name]brielle moreno[div class="name2 hidden"]interactions: cap + sofia
mood: 'this party sucks ass.'
[div class=container][div class=textbox]The feeling of Caprice's lips on her forehead lingered even after the boy left her to stand alone in the middle of the crowded common room. Brielle turned to watch him go, a frown pulling at her features. Well this was just great. Being left alone at their 'welcome back' party. She was supposed to be popular, so why was she continuously getting ditched? Annoyed, Brie took a big sip of her drink, figuring the only way to deal with this shit show of a party was to get drunk. And fast.

No sooner after she'd finished her second sip did an arm wrap itself around her shoulders, the familiar voice of her favourite blonde reaching her ears. A smile instantly spread across Brielle's face as she turned into her friend a little more, laughing lightly. She might have still felt a little irritated that Sofia had let Kodi practically shove her from their conversation earlier, but she wasn't going to show it. There was no sense brooding over something like that, right? "I saw Cap, so I figured I'd go say hi," the brunette answered Sofia now, smirking slightly before taking a third sip of her drink.

"I see you finally remembered your best friend," Brie teased after a moment, playfully nudging Sofia in the ribs with her elbow before taking another sip of her drink. "So, what do you want to do? This party's kind of lame, so I figured we could get super drunk and make some entertainment or we could ditch," she giggled, raising a brow at her best friend.

Truth be told, Brielle really wanted something to happen that would make this party a little more fun and maybe just a little bit more dramatic. She knew people thought she was the dramatic one, but that was such a clichรฉ stereotype. She was popular, so of course they thought she'd be a little drama queen. The assumption wasn't totally wrong, really, but she wasn't that dramatic. If she was, she'd have definitely made a scene when Cap ditched her. Or Sof. Or when Kodi ignored her. And she hadn't, so didn't that say something about her true character?

[/div][/div]

[div class=container] [div class=hold][div class=img][/div] [div class=name]kodi healy [div class=smaller][div class=overflow style="padding-right: 20px"]mood: well that was unexpected

interactions: caprice
outfit: this but now hella wet
tags: yousmelldead yousmelldead [/div][/div][/div] [div class=follow]follow[/div][/div] [div class=center][div class=moodboard] [div class=aesthe style="background-size: 200%"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/4b/f0/95/4bf095b7544db7575f28825a63d69c31.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ca/f5/5b/caf55bbf195d2b1407e1e0ece0eaf24f.jpg)"][/div]
[div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/dc/0d/4c/dc0d4c0c47ad5cfb495e98b7a29d5ec6.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/56/20/c1/5620c1755bbc921cd74083eadf4b808b.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/04/e9/bb/04e9bb18e6b2e7c67f4a96a4bf66771f.jpg)"][/div] [/div] [div class=text][div class=overflow] "If I was trying to drown anything it'd be you."

My my. Now wasn't that just a lovely statement.

Though, truthfully, Kodi couldn't be all that mad. If the situation were reversed, he'd be trying to do the same thing. Actually, he still kind of wanted to--just run right over and try to drown Cap in the pool. He wasn't going to, however.

At the 'what the fuck did you just say to me?', Kodi didn't bother repeating himself. They both already knew what he'd said. He stayed where he was, unmoving and unwavering, as Cap shouted and made his way towards him, not at all bothered by it.

In fact, Kodi went so far as to yawn during this entire ordeal. Cap wasn't scaring him in the slightest, and no matter what he said otherwise, the other male was still in denial about his sexuality.

Though he was slightly taken off guard when he suddenly found himself caged in by Cap, Kodi made sure his exterior remained completely unfazed. There was no way in hell he was going to give Cap the satisfaction of knowing he got to him. Absolutely not.

Then it seemed as if they were in a staring contest, and a weird sort of staring contest at that. Kodi raised a brow and had just opened his mouth to say something about said staring contest when suddenly, Cap's lips were on his. And holy fucking shit to that.

One thing he didn't expect to happen when he came in here was to be kissed. Oh hell no. He came in here to rip into Caprice, to yell at him for the words that were used at the party, for being in denial about his sexuality and taking it out on others. He certainly didn't come in here expecting to be kissed.

However, Kodi had no issues kissing back.

And kiss back he did. His arms dropped from where they were folded across his chest in order to grip Cap's shoulders, pushing him back so they were away from the wall. Apparently, Kodi had pushed back a little farther than he thought because at the next step he took, he found himself no longer standing on solid ground, rather, was suspended in midair for a moment before falling forwards into the water.

He plummeted down into the water (fully clothed, mind you) and remained there for a few seconds before resurfacing and gasping for breath. It was then that he realized he still had his phone in his pocket, so quickly reached into it and tossed his phone outside, praying it was water resistant like Apple said it was. Then Kodi looked around for Cap, ready to resume where they left off.
[/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: @undine[/div] [class=container]height: 400px; max-width: 350px; padding: 15px; background: #F5F5F5; margin: auto; --button: #905454; --active: #303030 [/class] [class=hold]height: 23%; width: 91%; padding: 5%; top: 0%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; filter: grayscale(20%); [/class] [class=name]display: inline-block; font-size: 25px; font-weight: bold; position: relative; top: -2vw; left: 5%; transition: 0.8s [/class] [class=smaller]font-size: 9px; color: #000; font-weight: 500; font-smoothing: antialiased; height: 27px; width: 120px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=img]height: 99%; width: 28%; display: inline-block; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/cb/e0/4d/cbe04d7ed4c9c210fca399d23b97802a.jpg); background-size: 140%; background-position: 10% 25%; filter: grayscale(5%) saturate(90%); border-radius: 50%; border: 2px solid var(--button); cursor: pointer [/class] [class=follow]height: 2; width: 50px; padding: 2px; font-size: 10px; background: var(--button); border-radius: 3px; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; position: relative; top: 40%; float: right; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class name=follow state=hover]background: var(--active); cursor: pointer [/class] [class name=black]background: var(--active) [/class] [class name=blackt]color: var(--active) [/class] [class name=pink]color: var(--button) [/class] [class=center]height: 57%; width: 89%; padding: 3%; top: 5%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; text-align: center [/class] [class=moodboard]height: 100%; width: 100%; color: transparent; font-size: 19px; z-index: 5; overflow: hidden; line-height: 85px; position: relative; top: 4%; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class=high]top: -7% [/class] [class=low]top: 4% [/class] [class=overflow]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow: auto; padding-left: 2px; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=aesthe]display: inline-block; border-radius: 4px; height: 36%; width: 25%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/18/bd/b5/18bdb52a410d5cdc46980c6569a6f2f3.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=text]height: 65%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.7em; text-align: justify; opacity: 0; overflow: hidden; transition: 0.4s [/class] [class=vis]opacity: 1 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; font-size: 10px; opacity: 0; text-align: center [/class] [script class=follow on=click] addClass black follow addClass up moodboard removeClass down moodboard addClass high moodboard removeClass low moodboard addClass pink name removeClass blackt name addClass vis text [/script] [script class=img on=click] removeClass black follow removeClass up moodboard addClass down moodboard removeClass high moodboard addClass low moodboard addClass blackt name removeClass pink name removeClass vis text [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]height: 100%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 30%;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]height: 30%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 100%[/keyframe] [/animation]

[class=outline]margin: auto; height: 280px; width: 330px; border-top: #1b1b1b 5px solid; border-left: #1b1b1b 5px solid; border-right: #1b1b1b 5px solid; border-top-left-radius: 40px; border-top-right-radius: 40px; background-color: #343434;[/class] [class=screen]margin: auto; margin-top: 15px; width: 310px; height: 245px; background-color: #2f2f2f;[/class] [class=textoutline]position: absolute; margin-top: 25px; border-radius: 10px; margin-left: -25px; height: 155px; width: 360px; background-color: #dddddd; overflow: hidden;[/class] [class=textheader]height: 35px; width: 360px; position: absolute; background-color: #efefef;[/class] [class=icon]position: absolute; display: inline-block; margin-top: 7px; margin-left: 10px; line-height: 20px; height: 20px; width: 20px; background-color: #b30000; font-size: 10px; border-radius: 5px; text-align: center; color: white; font-weight: 900;[/class] [class=title]position: absolute; margin-top: 7px; margin-left: 40px; height: 20px; font-size: 14px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 400; line-height: 20px; colour: black;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; padding-right: 5px; top: 45px; width: 325px; height: 100px; overflow-x: hidden; font-family: Barlow; font-size: 12px; margin-left: 15px; overflow-x: hidden; text-align: justify;[/class] [class=scroll]width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 20px; white-space: pre-line; text-align: justify;[/class] [div class=outline]

[div class=screen][div class=textoutline][div class=textheader][div class=icon]W[/div] [div class=title]WHISPERER.[/div][/div]
[div class=textbox]It's been a couple of hours and we already have tension and drama stirring at Norfolk's welcome back party, but I guess that makes sense with you troublesome lot. Luckily, we're just getting started.

Did you hear? Your fellow Mr. Smarty Dakota Healy has been hiding something about himself that not even his best friend knows.

His uncle is the President of the United States. Thatโ€™s right โ€” the POTUS knows every little secret that youโ€™ve told your classmate here. Maybe you should be second-guessing who you hang around and talk to.

Until next time, Norfolkians. In the meantime, stick to kissing people your own age. Wouldnโ€™t want to get into trouble with the POTUS.

โ€” W.[/div][/div][/div][/div]

so i'm gay.
location.
pool -- literally in the pool
outfit.
boxers
mentions.
kodi, brie, w
tags.
erised erised sereiin sereiin

[/div][/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text] He was falling---no, not in the way you are thinking. Well, quite possibly not.

The blonde fell backwards, a gasp leaving his lips as his eyes locked onto Kodi's for a second before his back hit the cool water. What was happening? This was all a dream that he was going to wake up from. A sick yet not so sick dream. The rush of the water filling his ears calmed his erratic heartbeat, his eyes closed tightly as he allowed his body to continue down. His feet grazed the bottom of the pool while he puffed his cheeks out slowly as he pushed up on his heels so he could surface. Caprice let out his breathe as his head resurfaced, his lungs filling with air as he stared up at the ceiling to the pool room. This was most certainly not a dream.

The blonde slowly dipped his head back before straightening himself, blue eyes moving to Kodi once again. The other boy was soaked from falling into the pool, his hair pressed against his face as his own eyes searched around the pool. Was Kodi looking for him? Like actually looking for him? His eyes locked onto Kodi's for a moment before he felt his body quickly making its way to Kodi's own. The look inside Kodi's eyes matched Caprice's equally: hunger.

Caprice's lips crashed harshly into Kodi's as if it was a wave coming down from its high in the ocean, the male's hands holding Kodi's wet cheeks until he had Kodi against the wall of the pool. Their bodies moving against the water was causing an uneven playing ground, the boy's lips moving in sync both above and below the water. "Dakota.", he managed to breathe out in between their mouths moving against each other before------PING.

The world felt as if it had come crashing down on Caprice's body. The blonde halted in his spot, hands not moving from Kodi's face while his lips froze in place. What the fuck was that noise? Caprice slowly lifted his heavy eyelids, blue eyes catching the light of his cell phone shinning on the ground by his clothes. His hands dropped into the water from the other's face as he pushed his body back so he was able to get some distance between himself and Kodi. He had to go and go fast before something happened. Fuck, would he even let that happen? Caprice wasn't about to find out.

Moving rapidly to the side of the pool, Caprice hoisted himself up and out of the water within seconds. He grabbed his pants, pulling them onto his soaked body before tossing his shirt over his shoulder. With one last look at Kodi he grabbed ahold of his cell phone and moved silently out of the pool room. The blonde rounded the corner until he hit the locker room, pressing his back against the door before banging the back of his head against the door. What the hell was he thinking? Cursing silently, Caprice slid down the door until he sat on the floor and unlocked his phone. Brie had probably been the one to text him about how he was feeling. W. That wasn't Brie.... "What the fuck."

[/div][/div] [/div]

location. dorm
mood. franco.exe has crashed
interactions/mentions. kylie, kodi, cap
tags. erised erised , yousmelldead yousmelldead
The ease and familiarity with which Kylie situated herself into Franco's room spoke volumes about just how close the two of them were. It was an unspoken, Make yourself at home, one which Franco didn't even have to articulate for her to hear.

He couldn't help but smile upon hearing her response, reaching out to tap his knuckles affectionately against her forehead, the same way he did to everyone he'd unofficially adopted as younger siblings back home. "If you insist," he said, with no small amount of fondness. "They're probably crushed underfoot by now, anyway. We'll make the next batch together."

While Kylie tapped out a quick message to a text she'd received (he winced internally, remembering again that she had pulled herself away from the party to make sure he was okay, but refrained from apologizing since he knew she'd insist it was alright), he collapsed onto his bed. He could've groaned with how nice it felt to just relax against the soft sheets, the exhaustion melting away in a space that he considered safe.

So, what movie do you want to watch?"

Franco lifted up his head to peer at her thoughtfully, still sprawled on the bed with his legs hanging off the edge. "Um, let me think." He let his head fall back with a thunk. "I'm a big fan of horror, because, you know, I'm cool like that. But I like action just fine, if horror's not your thing." And, sure, he was willing to watch comedy if she really wanted to, but he wasn't about to compromise unless he absolutely had to.

Before they could further discuss the merits of movie genres, Franco felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Probably Kodi, he mused, wondering where I'd gone off to. He slipped a hand inside his pocket to pull the phone out. The screen lit up with a new message, but it wasn't from Kodi.

But it sure was about Kodi, something he soon realized as he read it, unable to stop himself. His eyes focused in on various pieces, flitting from one end of the screen to the other. ... that not even his best friend knows... His uncle is the President of the United States... Maybe you should be second-guessing who you hang around and talk to...

"What the fuck," he uttered, unknowingly echoing the exact words of Caprice on the other side of the school. Franco blinked, dropping his phone onto the bed. He ground the heels of his palms into his eyes and squinted at the message again, as if that would help clear it up. "What the fuck, he repeated, even more emphatically the second time around.

He sat up to meet Kylie's eyes. "I've been rooming with the President's goddamn nephew? My best friend is related to the President? Fuck, you mean Kodi, just. 'Hey, let's go visit Uncle in the White House!' That's a thing he can do?"

Like the worst movie in the world, every thing he'd ever done to Kodi flashed before his eyes, a slideshow of things that were acceptable to do to a fellow teenage boy but seemed utterly taboo in the context of the White House. "Kylie, does the President know I bully his nephew into watching horror movies? That I use up all the hot water? That I'm broke? Thatโ€”God, that I give his nephew condoms and tell him to have safe sex?"

He fell back onto the bed, face-first this time. His thoughts were spinning, and nothing made sense. "Actually, Ky, you know what?" His voice came out muffled, since he didn't bother to lift his face from where he'd buried it into the blanket. "What's the President gonna do? Fine me? Joke's on him, I have maybe fourteen dollars. Come to Memphis and rough me up a little? Go right on aheadโ€”been there, done that."

Franco couldn't even explain why this was such earth-shattering news. It was one of those things, he supposed, where you'd established something, it was a constant, an anchor in your universe, only for you to find out something about it that you should have known. That's what it came down to, really. Kodi was his best-fucking-friend, even goddamn W knew thatโ€”and yet. And yet Franco hadn't known, had instead found out through some rumor mill like he was a stranger to Kodi, another face in the crowd.

Which was unfair, because it wasn't like Franco wasn't keeping secrets. And it wasn't hurt, really, or anger, although there were bits of that, too. It wasโ€”shock, mostly. And he didn't know how to deal with that besides rationalizing it into something he could explain.

[class=body] position: relative; width: 765px; height: 420px; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; overflow: visible; [/class] [class=bckg] position: absolute; width: 750px; height: 400px; background-color: #fff; overflow: hidden; padding: 7px; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; left: 58%; width: 330px; height: 200px; background: url(https://25.media.tumblr.com/ddda554afcd283eae1278b5326cd22f0/tumblr_mryfd0t4R11rj54jho1_500.gif); background-size: 100%; [/class] [class=pic1] top: 0%; background: url(https://25.media.tumblr.com/ddda554afcd283eae1278b5326cd22f0/tumblr_mryfd0t4R11rj54jho1_500.gif); background-size: 117%; background-position: 70% 30%; [/class] [class=pic2] top: 50%; background: url(https://em.wattpad.com/d82cdbceca1bac7a8f3a16c13a7e981664a22d46/68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7a53796555764e6f534777616a673d3d2d3634383639323432352e313536353966333433363463366563393730363439313537313939322e676966?s=fit&w=720&h=720); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 50%; [/class] [class=title] position: absolute; height: auto; width: auto; font-size: 35px; line-height: 22px; color: #57A6AB; text-transform: lowercase; left: 140px; top: 35px; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; width: 350px; height: 270px; color: black; text-align: justify; font-size: 13px; line-height: 15px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 10px; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; width: 340px; height: 270px; overflow: hidden; top: 100px; left: 50px; [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.8; [/class] [class=stats] position: absolute; top: -10px; left: -10px; width: 200px; height: 55px; text-align: center; text-transform: lowercase; background: white; font-weight: normal; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px; color: black; [/class] [script class=title on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 stats [/script] [script class=title on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 stats [/script] [div class=body] [div class=bckg] [div class="pic pic1"][/div] [div class="pic pic2"][/div] [div class="title tabsContent tabsContent1"]kylie devall [div class="stats" style="display:none;"]mood: she don't even know | location: franco's room | outfit: here | interactions: franco | mentions: kodi | tags: vxnilla vxnilla [/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent1"][div class=text] 'We'll make the next batch together.'

Those words caused a grin to tug at Kylie's lips and she looked over, beaming at him. "I'll hold you to that." And she would. Because his cookies were absolutely fantastic. Even though he said they'd make them together, it would probably end up being Franco who makes them while Kylie sits and plays around with the flour.

Safe to say she was not the greatest baker. Most of their previous attempts had ended with the both of them being covered in flour and other ingredients. Cookies were made eventually, but it took a while.

She looked back at Franco when he began to answer her question about movies. "Horror is good with me," she answered honestly, "The only type of film that isn't is romance. They bore me to tears." She hated romance movies with a passion. "What horror movie are you leaning towards?"

But her phone buzzed with a text the second she finished asking. She figured it was one of her other friends, asking if she made it back okay, but then she noticed that Franco's phone had apparently buzzed at the same time as hers since he had already pulled it out to read.

Ignoring the apprehensive feeling, Kylie unlocked her phone and immediately noticed the text from W. Oh boy. By the time she finished reading, her eyes were as wide as saucers. Having lived in Australia and Britain all of her life, she didn't know much about American government and politics, but knew enough to know that the president was a pretty big deal. But then again, Kodi was just the nephew of the president, not the son.

Regardless, she knew just how much this would affect Franco, especially with the way it was written. '...has been hiding something about himself that not even his best friend knows.' This specifically targeted Franco, and it seemed to have done its job. "Franco," she began, knowing what was coming next.

She stayed silent throughout his "rant", letting him speak before she launched into her own. "Yeah, guess he is POTUS's nephew, but I think this is the reason he never told you, never told any of us. This reaction is one he feared," And she knew it to be the truth.

"He didn't want people to know because this is exactly how he figured they'd react. He was also probably worried that people would only want to be friends with him because of his uncle, or wouldn't want to be friends with him out of fear for his uncle."

If it had been her, if she had been related to the Queen, she wouldn't have told anyone either, so she could understand where Kodi was coming from.

'That I use up all the hot water? That I give his nephew condoms and tell him to have safe sex?'

Kylie couldn't help but giggle at that. "Do you really think Kodi would tell him about that? He wouldn't even tell his parents. That's friend talk, best friend talk. I can guarantee you the president does not know about any of that." She was positive on that. "The president isn't going to do anything to you, because Kodi hasn't told him anything."

This whole thing was stemming from one thing--Franco was hurt that Kodi didn't tell him. "Franco, I know you're feeling hurt about all of this, and I understand, I really do. But before you get mad at him, put yourself in Kodi's shoes,"

She paused before continuing, "If the President was in your family, would you tell everyone you knew? Would you be worried that people would only want to be friends with you, or would stay away from you because of that? Think about it."

Before she could say anything else, the door to their room flew open and in walked an angry, soaking wet Kodi. And yep, that was her cue to leave. "Right," Kylie started, walking to the door. "I'll leave you all to it."
[/div] [/div][/div] [/div]
[div class=credit]code by erised erised [/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back