• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic NCQuest: Mecha flavored action, OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sorry everyone but I'm just not getting through this funk I'm in. I'll try to get a post out tomorrow at the latest to advance everybody.

Just letting everyone know that I'm alive but my situation has really deteriorated in general. To the point I am just not sure when I can perform GM duties regularly, if at all. I refuse to just let NCQ die so I'd like to ask everyone to hold on until I can get back. I'm thinking of just appointing a Temp GM so if anyone would like to volunteer, notify me.

No matter what I'm not letting NCQ just stop, I promise I will return fully, I just don't know when. It's nobody's fault or issue to deal with besides my own. Don't worry about me, I'm not dying or anything, I'm just under a lot of stress and I just don't have resources or a quick solution.

Thanks for listening. I'll try to get on here tomorrow too.

Malphaestus Malphaestus
Viper Actual Viper Actual
SkyHawk MK III SkyHawk MK III
YsFanatic YsFanatic
Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse
Aldur Aldur

I promise I'll be back, even if it takes a month, or god forbid a year. Even if this all falls apart I just wanted to let everyone know this is the best game I've ever ran and its been a blast making this story and these characters with you all even if we didn't get to use all the ones we planned and we didn't get too far.

Thanks again for everything up to this point.

Aye. If anything, I welcome the hiatus. I've had some things to deal with on my own.

Thanks to everybody for their understanding on my predicament and in general. I'll take a semi-hiatus for this month (or so) and get back here at the end and go from there. Anybody who still wants to work on some things or just discuss things with me are of course free to do so still. I'm glad everyone can appreciate the break that goes along with the hiatus and I hope to come back swinging and in good spirit.

Malphaestus Malphaestus
Viper Actual Viper Actual
SkyHawk MK III SkyHawk MK III
YsFanatic YsFanatic
Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse
Aldur Aldur

Recently started my mandatory job course, after I pass I'll formally be a State Corrections Officer so when I'm not in class I'm just vibing and enjoying the additional spare time at home which helps me wind down and relax.

I'm very glad to hear that everyone is ready or getting to be ready for the RP again very soon. I don't have a date planned but I'm still aiming for the end of this month.

also I've been re-writing lore for the umpteenth time to get back to the swing of things so if there's any requests for minor retcons, additions, and the like, now is the time to mention them.

short list of gubbins so far:

-All Ruling Powers re-written with at least all major players having named characters mentioned in the history, to be expanded later.

-Expanded list of Ruling Companies with one more 'major' company

-dassit lmao, baby steps

But also already working on:

-expanding list of the Ruling Nations

-Character sheets for mentioned characters wherever possible, ranging from updated Rosa Slyidina to an actual Xavier Crowley CS, key MAVERICK personnel besides such as the rest of the Director Council, and all mentioned Linkers (such as Streuben's list of First-Raters from ep2), to SOZ Field-Liutenant-Kun and SOZ Bike Guy, and the New Baltimore Governor. Any other characters you can name you want a CS of, notify me immediately.

-Entirely re-written tech page, with both lists of vehicle classes and specific members of those types of vehicles where needed.

-specific location lore area???

Any requests, hit me up fams

also I've been re-writing lore for the umpteenth time to get back to the swing of things so if there's any requests for minor retcons, additions, and the like, now is the time to mention them.
Nice. I'm glad to hear you're back at it. I can't speak for anyone else, but lore is usually the first place I go when I have to get my head back into a project. It gets me hyped and I hope it does the same for you.

But. as others have said, take your time. We're not going anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back