• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic NCQuest: Mecha flavored action, OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Windsock Windsock , you might have to say the ranges and stuff involved, for weapons and the enemy, etc. Since Emperor asks a bit about it.

I second that. I know the max range of the 30mm, though the max range on Hazel's launcher depends on the arc. Which reminds me I need to look into that as well.

Just so I put it out in the open, Streuben doesn't have to the the leader. He's just unconsciously arrogant.

That's fair, just doing some quick math to give Streuben a rough estimate of how far Hazel can shoot her grenade launcher. I'll edit it in here when I've figured it out.

Edit: Alright after collecting the relevant info: Hazel can fire the grenade 5000m or ~3.10 miles. Correct me if I'm wrong though I spent too long looking on websites for the information of a standard 40mm x 41mm grenade so I can upscale it to a 250mm x 290mm grenade, that I might be on a watch list. The weight of it I figured to be about ~180-200kg. Not sure on the numbers. So it's a pretty hefty grenade.

This all could be totally incorrect, so sorry if I've screwed up the maths on this.

Last edited:
I just didn't want to cement anything in case either of you wanted to be more prominent in decision making and all that.

I have been told I have a moderately domineering disposition, hence why I'm coming out with that stuff.

That's fair, just doing some quick math to give Streuben a rough estimate of how far Hazel can shoot her grenade launcher. I'll edit it in here when I've figured it out.

Edit: Alright after collecting the relevant info: Hazel can fire the grenade 5000m or ~3.10 miles. Correct me if I'm wrong though I spent too long looking on websites for the information of a standard 40mm x 41mm grenade so I can upscale it to a 250mm x 290mm grenade, that I might be on a watch list. The weight of it I figured to be about ~180-200kg. Not sure on the numbers. So it's a pretty hefty grenade.

This all could be totally incorrect, so sorry if I've screwed up the maths on this.

Work is slow and boring. I've got the body of my post typed up, just need to transfer it to RPN and format it when I get home.

EDIT: And for now at least I'm having Adam be a follower when it comes to battle plans and the like. That may change later on however.

Shit I wasn't done with my post and accidentally hit to send it smh. If you saw what it was before it was a place-holder, you actually saw nothing!

Viper Actual Viper Actual I can't post 'til I get home and Peyton probably has more to say about this than Cammy, (she probably recognizes the uniform or something,) so if you want to post, go for it. Either way, I'll get my reply up when I get home, but probably won't have much to say other than ask if Peyton (or Halliwell or Alice...) knows anything about these guys.

Windsock Windsock
What is the approximate time of day for Operation 1B? Specifically, what's the lighting situation (i.e. is the sun up yet and, if not, how much time do we have and where will it rise relative to the ravine)? Op started at 3am, but I'm not sure if that's when we left base or when we arrived, and how much time has passed since either.

Windsock Windsock
What is the approximate time of day for Operation 1B? Specifically, what's the lighting situation (i.e. is the sun up yet and, if not, how much time do we have and where will it rise relative to the ravine)? Op started at 3am, but I'm not sure if that's when we left base or when we arrived, and how much time has passed since either.
Consider it about 5 A.M, early morning
In the sense the sun is just about to come up

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back