• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Nature Always Wins (Naruto AU) Roleplay Page

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So he didn't know about it. Akatoshi smirked.
"We'll work on it, did you stop by the hospital to get yourself patched up?"

"I did, however the mosukage was there and something seemed to be going on so i followed him. I am fine though, a nights sleep made me feel much better!"

Yuno Matsuda

braiding her hair back as she arrived at the training field, her face was set in a nasty snarl as her stomach growled angrily. Upon seeing her supposed teammate, her scowl eased up briefly, then went hard again as she took note of that weirdo who tried to interrupt their fight yesterday.
“Who the fuck and what the fuck are you doing here loser?”
she growled, already yanking on her gloves; her partially braided hair forgotten.

Gin Matsuda
Upon finishing his meditation, Gin made his way back inside to search for his tiny saplings. Tracking their chakra signature down was easy, as he’d already memorized it, and upon finishing them lounging in the kitchen Gin leaned idle against the wall as warmth grew in his chest. There were people in his kitchen. People other than himself or Yuno. It made the empty persistent ache quiet down inside him. He almost wanted to let it go on forever...alas, duty called.
“Good Morning~!”
He sang, clapping his hands cheerfully as he stole into the kitchen.
“I hope your bags are packed and checked thrice; we leave in two hours and we won’t be back for some time!”
He cheerfully announced.​

Last edited:
JikaiSeeing Yuno was both a relief and a bad thing. On one hand, they got to finally start whatever Sensei had planned for the day, but on the other hand, Yuno was here. Jikai folded his arms across his chest and looked away from the "angry" girl, who stomped towards him as if she were about to beat him.
"I'm a part of your team, Yuno. Might as well get used to it."
His eyes flicked back to her, watching in case she actually acted.

Akatoshi
"Yuno, I'm glad we're all here, we can finally start."
Ignoring Yuno's shouting at her partner, he walked past her. Then, he turned to face the others.
"Follow me, I have some things I'd like to speak to you all about."
Akatoshi proceeded towards the jungle. He'd speak to them in there, among the tree branches. Hopping while not bothering to check behind him (although he crossed his fingers that the Chunin were behind him), he found a branch and sat down on it. There were plenty other limbs for his students to rest on. Then he waited for the rest of his team to arrive.

Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi stared up at Gin, his eyes squinted in disgust. Then, out of realization, they widened.
"Pack your bags?! I don't even have other pairs of clothes, not to mention a bag! I gotta go home and pack, within two hours?"
Panic in his voice, he stood up frantically.

Kimiko walks over and pushes Kiyoshi back in the seat before walking back when breakfast is ready, which she puts on the table "Eat first before you collapse from hunger, that's no fun, trust me" she says while trying to get some plates, but she's too short, as usual "This is why I keep the plates in a lower cabinet at home" she thinks while going back to grab a chair "You can sit down, you can eat in a minute, as soon as I got these plates", she had already set the rest of the table.

"I'm all packed, I'm ready to go anytime."
Mensa said to Gin.
Kimiko had place breakfast on the table, and he scarfed it it down in a few seconds.
"Thanks Kimiko, that was pretty good!"
He had said with a grin.

Gin Matsuda

giggling slightly he ruffled the red heads hair. “Ya, Kiyo-Kim. You’ll learn pretty quick that we’re always gonna be on the move. Good nin are ready to go at a moments notice ‘kay?” As he talked hewalked over and carefully grabbed Kimikos hands, his own glowing slightly as he coaxed her chakra to flow. “Work smarter not harder Kimi-Chan~ Pop lesson,funnel your chakra forwardand out of your body. Jus a lil bit of chakra, and control it . You wan it t’be thin, but strong so chakra threads will form and not rip. Make sure you filter your chakra first, don’ want anything catching on fire~”
He laughed, removing his hands and idle snatching some plates into his hands with thin blue chakra strings.
“I’d make breakfast...but, when I said he ready by 6am, I meant fed and water too~. You all have 6 minutes to eat and be ready to go!”
And with that he strolled out of the kitchen

Yuno Matsuda

Yuno glared heatedly at the intruder. Mismatched eyes practically slitsas she stared him down.
“we don’t need you we barely need the shrub that calls himself sensei! All your going to do is get in the way, so just go home!”
She snarled. Small static charges popping off her gloves and around the white markings of her eyes.
whipping around she stomped off into the forest after her sensei. Fuming and thinking of ways to subtly push the newcomer into an enemy kunai​

"You... Shouldn't act like that towards your teammates!"
Jikai yelled, but she was already gone. His eyebrows lowered, Jikai followed Yuno and Akatoshi into the jungle. Looking back to Yuki, he smiled.
"You coming?"

Kimiko plops down on a chair and starts eating after putting the plates on the table "Lucky me that I made breakfast then" she says, she finished within seconds and says "I'm off to get my bag" she says before rushing off with "Someone else can clean up!", she makes her way home and grabs her bag after checking if everything's still in it and she sees the scissors her father uses to cut her hair, which she puts away before closing it and heading back where she waits in front of the compound.

Last edited:
"Mensa's on cleanup!"
Kiyoshi dashed out of the Matsuda's compound after inhaling the food, finishing nearly all of it. With his newfound rush of energy, he sprinted to the Uzumaki's compound, into his house (his parents were already off doing God knows what), and shoved whatever he owned that he could get his hands on into a bag, satchel, anything he could carry. As he said goodbye to the rest of his fellow Uzumaki, he took a final look back towards his home. This was the first time he'd been away from home for a long time, and Kiyoshi was excited.

When he returned, he waited outside with Kimiko.

"Yea, nice to meet you by the way if I haven't properly introduced myself, I am Yukimuro Taka with the crystal release kekkei genkai. It will be bad if we let Sensei and Yuno get too far ahead, so lets hurry" Yuki said just before jumping through the trees. He could hardly contain his excitement! what was their mission going to be?!

Smiling, he said "I'm Jikai!"
Jikai followed Yuki into the woods for a ways, until he reached the group of trees where their Sensei was at. Jumping up to one of the limbs attached to those trees, he sat down and focused on Akatoshi, waiting for the other members of Team 2 to do the same.

Yuki found his team, Jikai was much faster than him but Yuki was not meant for speed. Hopping onto a branch near his team Yuki looked to Akatoshi. "Sensei, what will our mission today be?"

Yuno Matsuda

Promptly ignoring the intrusion into their team, Yuno lounged idly on the tree and finished braiding her hair as she waited for her sensei to get to it.
“Hurry up and get to the point old man, do I need to pack or not?”

There was silence. Leaves danced on their way to the ground and trees swayed in the wind.

"Why are you all Shinobi? What's your reason?"
Akatoshi's words, aimed at his students, would hopefully allow him to learn more about them. How did they think?
"What motivates you? What has kept you going to the point you reach Chunin?"

"I have never known any of my family, not even where I came from. I was given the name Taka by Lord Mosukage. I am faced with a lot of hatred and pregedist by our fellow villagers but that is because they don't know where I came from or what my release really is. This place has given me a home and i want to defend it." Yuki said holding his scarf tightly in his hands.

Yuno Matsuda
Yuno scowled harder at the question. Pointedly ignoring her teammate and her sensei as she fiddles with the catch on her gloves. Yuno...has other reasons for wanting to be a ninja. None of them having to do with things like the village or even family.​

Gin Matsuda

Hands lazily clasped gently inside the baggy sleeves of his hoari. As his two students stood before him he grinned brightly. Excitement and fear eating through him at the journey ahead of them. It would be tough...and dangerous. They would have to learn some of the harshest lessons about ninja life in a few weeks and learn to keep moving on.
clapping his hands cheerily a small brown rabbit popped its head up.
“look after the place while I’m gone, yeah?”
the small brown rabbit sniffed before darting back inside the house.
“Right! Well it’s time to hit the road kiddies~ we travel fast so I hope you didn’t bring anything heavy~ to the land of wind we go!”​

At the mention of the land of wind Kimiko's eyes light up, she couldn't travel on her own until she was older, but she always wanted to see the other places then the village and she says "Will it take us long to get there?" she asks "Can we go sightseeing? Or meet some of the people that live there? Or will we see the older historical sights?" she asks after walking to Gin and looking up at him "We are going to be doing more then just training am I right?" she asks.

Gin Matsuda

beaming brightly down at his student he patted her hair cheerfully and giggled
“Of course not~ we’re working. And Training. No time for sightseeing~ although we will do some observing and uh...gossiping while we’re there. “

Kiyoshi brushed his chin with two fingers. "Isn't that where the Hidden Sand is? I heard it's really hot there."
If that were the case, they'd burn up by the time they crossed the border.
"I can already feel a heat stroke coming on."

Jikai looked in the general direction of Akatoshi. "I really have nothing else to do but fight against enemy targets. With my skills of perception I'm a valuable asset."
He wasn't fishing for compliments or bragging, he was only stating the obvious. He was a good part of his team. At least in his mind.

"Oh don't be such a baby" Kimiko says looking at Kiyoshi "Besides, I think it gets really cold at night" she says, she tries to remember what she has in her bag "I should be good when it comes to clothes"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back