• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Nature Always Wins (Naruto AU) Roleplay Page

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Gin Matsuda

Gin had never teleported so fast in his life. With a sharp, screeching crack Gin was suddenly there in front of his Genin, pink eyes blazing manically and a cloud/wind barrier coming up to wrap around them in defense.
”hold your breath!”
He snapped at the Genin, his hands flying into seals before he flipped gracefully back, grabbing their shoulders and dragging them underground with him.​

The purple eyed demon watched them as they disappeared with their new friend underground, and laughed. He had Earth Style jutsu, didn't they know?
He moved his hands and put them together in an odd fashion, then yelled "Earth Style: Rising Stone Spikes!"

The ground rumbled, then started to break apart. Multiple large stone spikes started rising from the ground. One after another they kept coming.
"I made them form in the ground. If they haven't impaled you already, you'll die soon enough!"

Chuckling led to laughter, then the laughter got out of hand. Soon, he couldn't stop.

Kiyoshi held onto Gin tightly, his eyes closed and breath held.

POOF.
The man disappeared in a cloud of smoke, almost like he was a Shadow Clone after all. How lucky.

Jikai

Jikai tossed and turned in his sleep. Then, like the day before, he jolted awake. Instead of waking up late like yesterday, it seemed by looking out the window to his right that he was a bit early. Nearly 12 hours too early.
Trying to return to his slumber proved unsuccessful; he was restless. Jikai headed for the living room to see if he had any good reading material in his bookshelf.

It's not as if the bookshelf didn't have any books, it's just that none of them were good books. Honestly, Jikai wasn't even sure why he kept half of them in his apartment. He grabbed one and tossed it behind him. Then another. And another. Two at a time. Then he grabbed the bookshelf and threw it onto its side, where it shattered the glass coffee table.

Jikai fell to his knees. What was this chakra he had sensed? He hadn't felt anything like that since...
No, not the Shisai. It couldn't be.

"Hell.." he muttered under his breath.
Seems as if Mensa's a little late to the party as usual.
Just as Mensa got there, A strange man casted an earth style jutsu.
This was bad, Mensa decided to step back a little and stand guard.

Kimiko barely has time to hold her breath, how were they supposed to know what that guy could do, the spikes are worrying, that's for sure, but how could they know if he was really gone.

Eventually Oshiriki's hand was healed, it was nothing a little Medical Ninjutsu couldn't fix. Although he'd have to rest for a bit before getting back to any paperwork. Maybe he'd read some documents that didn't require any writing? Honestly, it sounded like a strain to his eyes.
While walking back to the office, he heard something that sounded like an explosion. He froze in place before taking off in that direction. It sounded like it came directly from the jungle. He hoped that it wasn't what he thought it was.

Jikai
Jikai held his face in his hands. His head was suddenly washed with a pain in his head that pounded every second, almost in synchronization with his heart's beat. Soon, Jikai fainted onto the shattered coffee table and now-broken bookshelf. He wouldn't wake up until morning.

Gin Matsuda

taking a deep breath of his own, he pulled his two Genin safely inside his sleeve seals and tunneled through the earth to avoid the spikes. While he could save himself from being impaled, he could pull both his students through the earth with him fast enough to avoid danger.
Popping out of the earth with a sharp crack of lightning, Gin enveloped his fists in blue-white blaze of chakra and readied his stance for retaliation.
yet...the enemy was gone.
pink eyes narrowing and body tense, he slowly tuned his ears in to the jungle and listened for any cues from his summons.
Silence.
A frustrated growl left him as he slowly backed up beside Mensa before snatching him up as well in a tight hug.
Wordlessly he pulled his two students from his sleeve seals and set them down gently one by one.
“Report”
He ordered, voice like steal and pink eyes like hard rose quartz

"Gin-sama! I came back to get my sword and this weird guy came out of nowhere and he had these weird purple and red and black eyes and it was like he knew what I was going to do before I did anything, so I tried my best but he threw me into the air and would have killed me if it weren't for Kimi, and then you showed up, and, and," Kiyoshi went on and on for a while before eventually coming to a halt, having nothing more to say. He drooped his head, looking towards the ground.

"And now my chest hurts, I'm sorry sensei."

Looks like Mensa came out here for nothing.
Gin had already fled with Kimi and Kiyoshi.
Mensa walked back to the house, contemplating what tactics he should focus on next time.
Once he made it back, he gathered the dishes and put them in the sink.
He started to wash and scrub them down; after he wiped them down with a rag and proceeded to put them in the cabinet.

Oshiriki arrived at the site of conflict, but no one was there. Scanning the area resulted in nothing. What was going on?
All of a sudden, Gin popped out of the ground with his two Genin kids. Of course he's involved.
The Mosukage marched over to Gin, with Mikuza in tow.

"What the hell's going on out here? Is something going on, or are you really practicing at this hour?"

Mikuza looked as if he was occupied with something else, although he was still wearing his SAGE mask. He inspected one of the stone spikes that had risen from the ground, and came to the conclusion that this wasn't a natural formation.

Gin Matsuda

inhaling sharply through his nose, he soothes the erratic shockwaves of his chakra and pet the red head gently on his head before cradling him to his chest.
“ne ne, s’alright. Kimi-Chan took care of you until back up arrived yeah? And you took care of Kimi-Chan.“
Soothing waves of his chakra washed of the clearing to dispel any negative intent in the area.
serious pink eyes flashed up to their Mosukage before flicking back to the Genin and back again.
suddenly a bright easygoing demeanor took over him and he waved it off.
“Aww it was jus a misunderstanding Mosukage-sama~ all my fault really hahaha! I’ll have it in a report for you say...one day?”

"If you hadn't shown up we'd probably be killed by that... thing, I don't know what it was" Kimiko deadpans "You can't regard that as nothing", she's honestly too tired to argue, but he couldn't just wave this off as nothing "And you Kiyoshi" she says turning to her teammate "You should've eaten something first before you ran off you idiot, by now Mensa will have cleaned everything up" she add and when she wants to walk back to the house she stops as she winces slightly in pain, looks like she messed up her landing after she caught Kiyoshi, but it's hopefully something she can heal herself "I'll see you two back at the house, and Gin... thanks" she mumbles before walking on.

Last edited:
Kiyoshi's mouth rested halfway open, as if he wanted to say something but couldn't. Kimi was right, he probably should have stayed home for a bit instead of rushing off into the jungle by himself.

"Yeah, you're right I guess."

All of a sudden, the Mosukage showed up and started asking questions. What was he doing here? Were they in trouble?

First Mosukage

"Report in one day..." Oshiriki let out a sigh. "Fine. Mikuza and I are going to have a look around to make sure everything's in order around here. You can never be too safe these days, huh?"
He looked over to the two Genin. "You all get back home now. We'll take it from here."
The white-headed Mosukage walked off with Mikuza, whose brown cloak made him hard to see in the dark jungle. After inspecting the spikes, Mikuza piped up.

"The origin of these is right here." He stood in a spot, looking around. "They went that way, so this is where the person stood when they cast the Jutsu."

He turned around. "The user could have come from any direction, but I'm going to guess it was either in the direction the Jutsu was cast, or away from it. We'll need to check both to see what the assailant wanted here."

Yuki did not know what had happened but it seemed like the mosukage headed off in a hurry, he trailed to mosukage as best he could without giving himself up until they came to a clearing with spike rising from the ground. What happened here? Yuki saw the red head while hiding behind a tree and assumed he was injured, the worrying began.

"I'll go this way, Mikuza." Oshiriki gestured away from the spiked in the direction the attacker had been. "You go the other way."

"Are you sure, Lord Mosukage? Why don't you have Gin tag along with you?" asked Mikuza, sounding overprotective as usual. "I could investigate with you, while he searches that way."

"That's up to Gin, although I think he has more important things to tend to at the moment." Oshiriki glanced over to the Genin that Gin had with him, then walked off into the forest on his own. Mikuza shook his head, able to do nothing else but follow the Mosukage's orders. He walked the opposite direction, following the trail of stone spikes that had risen from the ground.

( MidnightMoon MidnightMoon )

Gin Matsuda

conflict raged inside as he struggled to decide between his loyalty to his Kage or his students...despite harassing the man and inciting chaos , he Wallufers be one of the first to go down in flames for the Mosukage, especially after all he did for him and Yuno after what happened to his clan.
“Kimi. Kiyoshi. You are to wait here until Yuno arrives along with her sensei. Don’t leave otherwise.
Biting his thumb, sharply with a sharp incisor, two large sandy colored wolf suddenly appeared from a puff of smoke.
“Yakumo, keep watch on these two. Akuma, your with me.”
Gin barked his orders firmly at his secondary summons, waiting until they gave a sharp yip in conformation before casting his pink eyes back to his students. Sighing and visibly softening, he gave a cheerful grin and patted the two on the head.
“Ne, I’ll be back soon yeah? Before you wake up in the morning! Lovers you~”
He giggled, planting two smacking kisses on their cheeks before thumping lightly on the ground in tap code. Alerting Yuno of his orders.
With one last look, he headed off to protect his Kage.​

Yuki popped his head out from behind the tree he was at and saw the adults leaving. He thought it was safe so he carefully walked out from behind the tree and to the chunin. "Hey, I remember you all from the class room. I saw the mosukage run out of the hospital in a hurry so i followed, what happened here?" Yuki said cheerfully.

"Yuki? Well I guess it's nice to see you, but..." Kiyoshi paused, sitting down with his legs crossed on the dirt ground, "This is quite the mess I got myself into, isn't it? I just forgot my sword from training and came back to get it, and there was this guy with weird eyes who attacked me." Kiyoshi cleared his throat.
"Ahem, well I guess he's gone now, but we should still keep on guard. He might not have actually retreated."

First Mosukage
"You know Gin, I'm able to protect myself, despite what some people may say." Oshiriki trailed through the jungle, while Gin and one of his dogs followed. "I can fight."

The feeling of wind grew slightly stronger, brushing against them. Any scent from that way would definitely be picked up by the wolf.
It's a good thing too, because there was a surprise waiting ahead... Two dead bodies, both Moss ninja, rested at the bottom of a nearby hill.

"Well I don't know if we could beat him, in all honestly im still injured myself from my training however i will help as much as i can. I regained my chakra and if he does I can contain him or us using my kekkei genkai." Yuki said with a smile, moving over to the red head and his teammate to look over and see if there were any injuries he might be able to help with.

"Yukiiii, instead of moping around here protecting us, you should really get back to the hospital. You know, you won't do us any good if you're injured."
Kiyoshi brushed his hand through Yukimuro's hair, smiling at him. "Besides, if all else fails, the Mosukage and Gin Sensei is around, they'll protect us and the village if all else fails.

Yuno Matsuda

her stupid ass cousin had the audacity to summon her?! Like she was one of his little hand maidens, ohoho she was going to ream him a new asshole when she got there. After yelling and generally bullying e nurses into compliance of healing her burned hands, Yuno had gone out (dragging a nurse with her) to find Yuki. And of course the loser was gone . Leaving her beyond pissed because well, she went through allll that trouble to help his sorry ass and now he was nowhere to be found! Ungrateful little shit....
then of course she gets a message, no order, from Her cousin via summon.
so yes, she was pissed. Andas She came upon the clearing where the two babies were, and her mismatched eyes locked onto Yukki, she was practically breathing fire.

“YUKKI-BAKA!!!!!!”

After a while, Yuno arrived. Kiyoshi froze.
"Hey, I'm glad to see you here Yuno!" He smiled. On the inside, he was conflicted; he saw pieces of the good inside of her, but she was also mean. "Everyone's making such a big fuss about this, I don't get why we can't just go home already."
Kiyoshi rubbed his neck, remembering this was his fault.

We are lucky you guys found him, an enemy shinobi sneaking near the village could not be good. He might have tried something big if you had not found him. Yuno I'm sorry I worried you if I did but I saw the mosukage run out of the hospital in a hurry and thought something happened that I may have been able to help with." Yuki said while twirling his hair in his fingers, he had not realized he caused Yuno worry nor did he mean to.

Gin Matsuda

flashing a cheery Grin at his mosukage, Gin kept his hands hidden in his sleeves. Outwardly calm and relaxed, and inwardly tensed and ready to spring. Gin perked up unnoticeably when Akuma yipped lightly and let out a low growl.
“dead ahead Gin-Sama.” She growled , body pressing low and tail twitching in warning.
Gin frowned slightly and speed up ahead of the Kage, thin sword already drawn and being twirled in his hand idly.
with three snaps of his fingers, Akuma raced off into the night, securing the perimeter and checking for any hostiles.
Gin knelt before the two bodies and slowly looked them over.
dead. Comrades of his, his people, killed in their own home.
a sad sigh breathed past his lips before he grinned warily up at his Kage; idly petting Akuma who returned to him after her search.
“how many reports ya think this is gonna take Eh? I’m thinkin’ about 200 sheets and up”
He joked​

Yuno Matsuda

Seething, she angrily chucked a rock at her teammate.
“Shut it clown!” She bit out at Kiyoshi before snapping her fingers and marching off towards her compound.
“WHATEVER! I just don’t want to have to deal with another freshly popped Genin having to join my team so stay the fuck alive got it?!”
She tossed back over her shoulder.
“Keep up you lil shits! And don’t even think about causing trouble! I’m not your fuckin keeper, I’m getting you there and then I don’t care.”​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back