• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Nature Always Wins (Naruto AU) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well someone(not sure who) posted it's the next day and that Kiyoshi's practicing at the academy

It doesn't say we have a posting order though, but I'm just pointing out it's weird we're suddenly on the next day while there's no indication that everyone is ready for that

Yeah i mean we're setting up everything but we're just establishing our firsts posts,
basically what we're working up to is the assigning of Shinobi to their teams.

We could do the assigning today, if the newcomer finishes their character sheet, and if they're a part of Team 2.

Imagine his reaction is they end up being kick ass ninjas, wonder if he would think "When did that happen?"

He has an arm made of moss that the Mosukage made him to use for hand signs and like everyday tasks, but it's not used for combat

If it's up to Gin I think none of our characters would have a chance to move should they have to get someone out of harms way.
Also that's pretty awesome

Lol all the speculation is great, also he goes over protective momma bear at the drop of a hat.
His students become badass? Expect tears of joy and pride mixed with gross sobbing about having an empty nest now

Lol I feel somewhat bad for the mosukage, he has to deal with all that work plus the nonsense Gin sends in. I can’t wait for the Chunin team to meet! Super excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back