• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Nature Always Wins (Naruto AU) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we're just waiting for Human__Ramen Human__Ramen to finish their character sheet and then we can assign them.
I can't wait for Yuno, y'know
hahaha
Haha, yeah, um, don't hold your breath

Trying not to make my character shit and to thoroughly think some things through because I have some very underdeveloped plot points for her and I'm trying to do her justice.

She's a chunin, btw. Heard you guys were short on that, so I switched a few details around

Lololol even Gin doesn’t like her, sadly she’s family (the only family he's got left) and he’s stuck with her. She’s a bit of a bitch and bossy.

That’s oki, I didn’t really go super into depth with either of mine, I like to let them grow and flower in the story

Human__Ramen Human__Ramen that's fine! Take as long as you need, I know that character creation can be stressful sometimes and that some people spend more time on them than others.

Oh no lol, he works as a field medic and at the hospital when in village. Not at the academy he’s just...keeping an eye on his soon to be pupils.

The academy teacher is preparing for the assignment of Genin and Chunin with the Mosukage and the others to their new Jounin Sensei. Akatoshi is the substitute.

Akatoshi isn't going to go easy on her.
especially her.
But I like how this is panning out! I really like the variety and everything, I just need to, uh think of a response for this.

Tbh going easy on her would not be wise. She’s mean and ost definitely needs a harder hand. Gin as her gaurdian is anything but hard on her.
Tho she’s stubborn and won’t go easy on him, or her future teammates. Prepare for snide comments lol.
I can’t wait the dynamic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back