• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Nasapunk/Planetes inspired science fiction

HanShootsFirst

Hello! HanShootsFirst here! Had this idea for a science fiction plot, was really hoping to play my character against a female character but besides that I'm open to anything! Well a anyway here's my starter/ idea!

The black void of space filled James' view, only interrupted by the thousand points of light from the night sky. Millenia ago his ancestors stared up at the lights and wrote stories of their gods but to James they were nothing more than the backdrop of his journey. The faint lights of his helmet flickered on, "Captain, there's only twelve minutes of oxygen remaining in your suit's reserves. I recommended boarding unless you want to succumb to asphyxiation." Athena's voice interrupted his thoughts.

With a light sigh he rolled over, careful not to throw too much weight into his motion lest he be catapulted off to the endless void of space. Shuffling across the ship he grabbed the small railing above the airlock and kicked off the surface of his ship, the force flipping him over the rail and into the relative security of the vessel.

"Alright, Athena, shut the door and pressurize. And if you keep being a smartass ill have your code rewritten." He threatened the computer.

"You wouldn't dare..." Athena replied through the comm as the Air hissed into the airlock. After the hissing stopped, James removed his helmet and sighed, "Alright. You got me, now get the engines started. We should get going."

"Of course captain, while you were on your excursion I scanned the surrounding system, there was a strange signal of some kind, investigating could yield some sort of scavengers reward." Athena spoke softly and James nodded getting out of his suit. "Go ahead and plot a course once I get this thing off we can head over there."

About an hour later James ship slowly approached the source of the signal, a small object potential a single person craft, though he didn't recognize the design. Opening his cargo bay and carefully maneuvering into position before scooping it into his ship. Closing the bay door he stood waiting for the pressurization to equal atmospheric pressure. Walking into the bay he examined the vessel before noticing a figure through the exotic ships view port. Grabbing his steel cutter he cut a gap into the hull and pulling the material apart he looked inside shining the light on the mysterious figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back