• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom "NARUTOOO!" "SASUKEEE.......!"-- Naruto Universe OC RP

Lyraen

feelsmaster
Hey friends!

I'm Peyton, I'm 21 and I've been RPing for roughly ten years at this point. I'm looking for a partner who can match my long posts and has good command of grammar and developing characters. I am open to either MxF or FxF, and as I'm an adult I prefer to RP with others who are 18+. I don't play canon characters and I don't double. Also, NO SPOILERS PLEASE.

I've been watching a lot of Naruto recently, and I've watched to season two of Shippuden. I want to do a roleplay set in Konoha, but removed from the canon plot, as I haven't watched enough to dabble with the canon. Canon characters could make cameos if you'd like, though! I was thinking that our characters could be chunin from Konoha (slightly older, 18+) who have just met due to being placed on a new team; perhaps one of them lost all of their comrades, and must join another team. Another idea might be to have our characters be from rival villages who are forced to team up in the face of a new threat (which we can brainstorm together!).

If you're interested in developing a fun plot together, PM me!

Peyton

Last edited:
Hey! I may be interested in this ^^ It's been many a year since I rp'd consistently, lol. And even longer since I was deep into the Naruto fandom. But it was my first major fandom and I still hold a lot of love for it! Want to chat and see if we might be a good match? :)

Edit: My name is Ren, btw! Nice to meet you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back