• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom naruto ?-(-‿- )

e v i

just a girly doing her best
Roleplay Type(s)
125138.gif

hi! so, you clicked on this because you are also obsessed with Naruto and grew up on it. you are also probably a great writer who gets super hyped about our characters and could probably chat about them all day. in that case, we are perfect for each other!

going to keep this short and sweet.
UPDATE:
craving Neji x my oc. i am willing to play any canon character for your oc, so we double! or oc x oc is fine too for me.

• first impressions are important. if you send me a PM like: "i wanna rp wit u" no. no. i will just not reply to you. i will cringe. i swear to god, i will cringe. casual/high casual/advanced writing style please.

• life events are very important, and it would pain me for you to miss out on them because you're stuck in front of a computer all day! go out and do something! i'm super understanding of that. i'm pretty chill, will move on if you ghost, so no pressure. obviously i prefer if you tell me, but if not, no hard feelings. i'm pretty active tho and would want you to be the same. c:

• character development. i cannot stress this enough.

• if you have read all of the lines of guidance/rules, tell me your favorite Naruto character in the PM you send me. it's just a way for me to know you're legit. pretty please? ♥

stick to site rules!

• i enjoy playing f x f, m x m, or m x f. :)

send me a PM asap!

Last edited:
i am just looking for one single oc x one single oc rn. c: or someone to play Neji x oc (and we double!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back