• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto!

spearmint

left a bad taste on your tongue

Hello, and welcome to my search thread!
As you can probably discern from the title I'm currently looking for a partner for a Naruto RP with romance elements, though I'd prefer if that wasn't the main focus point of the RP. I'm looking a 1x1 based in PM that is semi-literate to literate: meaning a 5 sentence minimum, please. Currently I'm looking for somebody who'd be interested in creating a plot with me where we can discuss what we're craving to RP, however I do have some plots already planned if you're interested (usually OC/OC). Thank you for reading!

A little about me:
  • I exclusively play female characters and prefer MxF romances: it's just my preference. That said I'm happy to RP male secondary characters/background characters.
  • I do OC/OC and OC/Canon, very rarely I'll do Canon/Canon.
  • I'm inconsistent with reply times, sometimes you can get multiple replies a day from me and others it may be multiple days until you get one. Normally you'll get a warning beforehand as it's typically tied to my university workload.
  • Fairly literate is how I'd describe my writing style as I write between 3 - 7 paragraphs: this changes drastically on my partner's style so please don't worry! I'll mimic your post length normally.
  • Finally, I really value OOC. It doesn't have to be a constant stream of forced conversation but I'd love to become friends or just to chat about the natural progression of the RP. Also, I need reassurance that you're comfortable with how things are going or if you believe something needs to be added, this is a partnership after all!
So, I think that is everything I wanted to say? Hopefully I haven't missed any details. If any of this interests you then please PM me or reply to this thread, where I'll PM you instead. I hope to hear from you soon! c:

I'm interested in a genin team days RP! Do you double? And if so, for OC/Canon what character would you pick as a love interest?

I'm currently looking for an OC/OC RP but I do double occasionally. For OC/Canon I'd like my partner to RP either Sasuke and/or Itachi (Shippuden), Madara and/or Izuna (Warring States Era). In return I'm happy to RP whoever my partner wants. c:

I'm currently looking for an OC/OC RP but I do double occasionally. For OC/Canon I'd like my partner to RP either Sasuke and/or Itachi (Shippuden), Madara and/or Izuna (Warring States Era). In return I'm happy to RP whoever my partner wants. c:
Hi! I'd be interested in RPing as an OC, Sasuke (post Great Shinobi World War,) and Itachi (AU where his life isn't so unbelievably tragic.) I recently got back into Naruto, and would love to do an RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back