• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: The Rain of War

Ganryu

Your Lovable Jackass GM
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)

Naruto: Rain of War

GMS: Ganryu, CaughtInTheRiddle, Yoshua171

OOC:

Naruto: Rain of War

Envy and fear: two emotions that have repeatedly led to war in the past. Anxiety spreads across the five nations; the temporary peace they fought so hard to attain, may yet crumble - throwing hundreds, if not, thousands, into the chaos of war once again.

Amegakure: The Hidden Rain Village.

For years, it has been looked down upon as a small insignificant village. Should work be needed, unless out of necessity, others have always turned to the more respectable villages for help: the Sand, the Leaf, and the Stone. Yet, whenever war breaks out, the Rain is the first to see death, their soil is the first to be drenched with the blood of innocents: the first battleground for war.

And thus, it has become the village of refugees.

Years without war has let the Rain regroup somewhat. The village leader has taken in all manner of forsaken immigrants, street rats, and if one believes the rumors (much to the displeasure of other, more "noble" villages), missing nin.

The village's strength is thriving as never before, and the village leader proclaimed himself the Amekage, stealing the title of 'Kage'. He is beloved by his villagers, many whom he has taken in personally under the protection of the village; giving them new meaning, new purpose. This devotion nearly borders cult-hood.

And this has raised alarm to others.

The Rain's location for years has been it's weakness, now it seemingly is its strength. Should one nation threaten war against this small village on the border, the other great nations would see it as an act of war towards themselves.

Konohagakure: The Hidden Leaf Village

Tensions run high, in the Hidden Leaf. Recently, the Ninetails escaped; dealing all sorts of chaos, bloodshed and destruction.Regrettably,it claimed the life of their revered Hokage;it took a large effort to stop the beast.

The village has tried to keep the affair a secret, and they simply sealed the beast within a new host: a young genin. To the outside world, they're a thriving village - living up to the standard they've always held.However, behind closed gates, peace is fragile, bordering more on the equality of the nation's strengths than any ideals. The old hokage had simply, 'passed away'.Such a pity then, that the secret was to be be discovered, and rumors the spread like wildfire; not only of the attack, but of the news that a young genin had become a jinjuriken as well.

In order to keep its healthy image, and to try and douse the rumors of such a disaster, the Hidden Leaf has volunteered to host this years chunnin exams.They will once again show the rest of the ninja world just what its strength is...

And the Hidden Rain is
all too happy to witness it.

_______________________________________-

Hey everybody, Ganryu here. Just advertising an RP idea I've been working on, and seeing whose interested. I really want to make this a character driven RP, with much focus on developing genin. I'm wanting to be very trusting of the players, and make this a real group project, as that's how I've seen the best RP's work. Anyways, I'm continuing to work on background things for this, character sheets and the like. But for now, whose interested?​

EDIT:

The RP is alive, and lively. We are still accepting, and actively looking for players. The Leaf and Rain are about full, but we are opening the Hidden Sand Village, so if anyone's interesting in joining that, we'd be glad to have you.​

Last edited by a moderator:
6 players so far pretty good. By the way, what village is everyone going for?

I feel like I'm promoting 'pick a side of Captain America: Civil War'

Hidden Rain has Bucky?

TheMadPrince said:
I could do Hidden Rain!
Whatever you want, obviously plenty of spaces in both villages. You could even pick 'both' if you wanted. Wherever you want.

Ganryu said:
Whatever you want, obviously plenty of spaces in both villages. You could even pick 'both' if you wanted. Wherever you want.
Certainly an interesting idea. But, regardless, I'm still very much interested in the RP!

If this is still open and accepting, I'd love to join!

[QUOTE="Lazy Haze]If this i still open and accepting, I'd love to join!

[/QUOTE]
Welcome aboard!

I could see myself being interested in something like this. Sign me up, I'll fill out whatever country needs more bodies.

This is starting to look like a fun amount. I'm working out CS's at the moment. Once we have that finished, and the kages, we'll be good to go.

I'm also thinking of making an art banner for this. I ain't the best in the world, but I can make do. Anyone have any suggestions for what's on it?

Ganryu said:
This is starting to look like a fun amount. I'm working out CS's at the moment. Once we have that finished, and the kages, we'll be good to go.
I'm also thinking of making an art banner for this. I ain't the best in the world, but I can make do. Anyone have any suggestions for what's on it?
Hmm. Would you be drawing the banner, or taking images and editing them together? (:

[QUOTE="Lazy Haze]Hmm. Would you be drawing the banner, or taking images and editing them together? (:

[/QUOTE]
2nd. I'm lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back