• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: The Rain of War

That stat system looks amazing. Some genius must of designed it. I wonder why it is so familiar.

277133f2fe2849db3664efa711c88cf5.jpg

Ganryu said:
2nd. I'm lazy.
Alrighty. Well, maybe something like this, but as a banner and not a wallpaper: http://i.imgur.com/FoQVnin.jpg

The 'dark' side being the Hidden Rain though, and the 'light' side being the Hidden Leaf?

Of course you also wouldn't be using Sasuke and Naruto, heh. xD I just like the division between the two sides.

http://i.imgur.com/FoQVnin.jpg[/URL]
The 'dark' side being the Hidden Rain though, and the 'light' side being the Hidden Leaf?

Of course you also wouldn't be using Sasuke and Naruto, heh. xD I just like the division between the two sides.
A good idea too is to have that little 'blend' of light. A little bit harder to show, but its a good way of showing that neither side is purely in the light or purely in a dark. There is a hazy mix that blurrs the line. Then again... it is a bit harder to pull off in just the right way. ^^;;

Hanarei said:
That stat system looks amazing. Some genius must of designed it. I wonder why it is so familiar.
277133f2fe2849db3664efa711c88cf5.jpg
Must be a mad genius.

I love that idea actually, glad I asked.

Hanarei said:
A good idea too is to have that little 'blend' of light. A little bit harder to show, but its a good way of showing that neither side is purely in the light or purely in a dark. There is a hazy mix that blurrs the line. Then again... it is a bit harder to pull off in just the right way. ^^;;
That's a good idea! So something like this, maybe? But smoother obviously:

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv39/godwhy/mist_zpsq2quqy0w.png

Ganryu said:
Must be a mad genius.
Nah, I think they are just a genius, probably the prettiest Genius ever that everyone admires. Someone that everyone wishes they could be. I think everyone probably wishes they could be as great as her. Obviously the smartest and most beutiful person all at once full of just being awesome and the best thing since sliced bread.

532762_1400767368274_500_282.jpg

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv39/godwhy/mist_zpsq2quqy0w.png[/URL]
Aye, that is a good way of doing that while keeping the distinct colors. ^^

So I had an idea that I wanted to run by the GMs. It conforms to the rules, but banks slightly on an order of doing things.

I want to run an entire squad. 3 genin and a teacher, be that a chunin or preferably a special jonin. I'm ready to put in the work to make them all good characters, and to post sufficiently to match other players running few characters, but if I am to start thinking them up I'd like approval first, since any idea I would have would require my being allowed to write for the whole team.

Please GM, let me follow my dreams. I won't let you down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hanarei said:
Nah, I think they are just a genius, probably the prettiest Genius ever that everyone admires. Someone that everyone wishes they could be. I think everyone probably wishes they could be as great as her. Obviously the smartest and most beutiful person all at once full of just being awesome and the best thing since sliced bread.
Clearly, you're talking about me!

Thanks for acknowledging my greatnes xD

Unfortunately though, I did not write the stat system... Must have been someone else ^.^

CaughtInTheRiddle said:
Clearly, you're talking about me!
Thanks for acknowledging my greatnes xD

Unfortunately though, I did not write the stat system... Must have been someone else ^.^
Hmmph! Not as good as that amazing person who did the system.
giphy.gif

CaughtInTheRiddle said:
Not yet!
Just working on a couple of things before it goes up :)

Won't be long though!
Sweet! Also if you guys want help making a banner, I've been trying to improve my graphic design game lately. I'd love to give it a swing :D

BLUR said:
Sweet! Also if you guys want help making a banner, I've been trying to improve my graphic design game lately. I'd love to give it a swing :D
Someone else wanting to do a banner... BANNER WAR! Everyone must submit a banner and the best one wins the glory and $1 million dollars paid for by @Ganryu ! The contest is on!

BLUR said:
I would love that honestly. Been trying, but can't seem to master a fade to transparency in Gimp. Basic premise is below, thanks to Lazy Haze.

Ganryu said:
I would love that honestly. Been trying, but can't seem to master a fade to transparency in Gimp. Basic premise is below, thanks to Lazy Haze.
Awesome, I'll give it my best shot. May take a bit of time ;)

BLUR said:
Awesome, I'll give it my best shot. May take a bit of time ;)
Trust me, I KNOW that feeling.

Anyways. I'm going to try get the character sheets ready then. Once we get kages we can really start. I can at least open up the OOC if I get the sheets done.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@Everyone:

Also, an idea we are going to impliment, it's called 'Player Secrets'.

Basically, spoiling some aspects of character via their character sheets would ruin some of the fun for the RP, especially seeing as some of these characters in the rain will be missing nin, and there's the Jinch in the Leaf we don't want to give away. If your character has a big secret(like a KG, a clan, ect), and you want it to be a surprise in the IC, tell the GM's. We'll work with you on it. Also, a notice to everyone else, don't rely on someone else's character sheet for everything, maybe there's more.

Make sure to tell the GM's though, we kinda need to know. Find your nearest kage, and let her rip.

CaughtInTheRiddle will be in charge of the Leaf

Yoshua171 will be in charge of the Rain.

I'm kinda an inbetween guy, so if you can't get hold of the above, or I'm on, come to me.

Example: The Leaf Jinch, whoever it is, will not be marked on their sheet. If it was found out, it'd create tons of trouble.

Or say, a Hyuga ran away to the Rain, and wears a blindfold constantly. Their player could tell the GM's about their last name and Byakugan, and keep it a secret. If someone finds out about it, that person's going to have a hell of a time IC dealing with it, because they will be wanted more than dead.

I want to be able to trust everyone, and make this fun for people.

Ganryu said:
Trust me, I KNOW that feeling.
Anyways. I'm going to try get the character sheets ready then. Once we get kages we can really start. I can at least open up the OOC if I get the sheets done.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@Everyone:

Also, an idea we are going to impliment, it's called 'Player Secrets'.

Basically, spoiling some aspects of character via their character sheets would ruin some of the fun for the RP, especially seeing as some of these characters in the rain will be missing nin, and there's the Jinch in the Leaf we don't want to give away. If your character has a big secret(like a KG, a clan, ect), and you want it to be a surprise in the IC, tell the GM's. We'll work with you on it. Also, a notice to everyone else, don't rely on someone else's character sheet for everything, maybe there's more.

Make sure to tell the GM's though, we kinda need to know. Find your nearest kage, and let her rip.

CaughtInTheRiddle will be in charge of the Leaf

Yoshua171 will be in charge of the Rain.

I'm kinda an inbetween guy, so if you can't get hold of the above, or I'm on, come to me.

Example: The Leaf Jinch, whoever it is, will not be marked on their sheet. If it was found out, it'd create tons of trouble.

Or say, a Hyuga ran away to the Rain, and wears a blindfold constantly. Their player could tell the GM's about their last name and Byakugan, and keep it a secret. If someone finds out about it, that person's going to have a hell of a time IC dealing with it, because they will be wanted more than dead.

I want to be able to trust everyone, and make this fun for people.
This is awesome! Makes things a heck of a lot more exciting! (OuO)

Yes! My character secretly is planning to destroy the entire world through firey destruction by blending in and never exposing the fact they will unleash all hell upon them all! They won't know it cause its a secret and if it was spoiled it would ruin the plan, but they shall never find out and once it is done... it will be time for me to take over the world!

giphy.gif

Oh wait... I wasn't suppose to say that here...

I fear my natural ideas for characters are going to prove rather poor in a game like this. I'll need to think outside the box. By which I mean, I suspect I shall have to stop thinking quite so outside it and execute something more elegant. I wish there was more information on sealcraft, I think that would be a direction I would like to take a character, but I fear my understanding drawn from the scant evidence will diverge from the understanding, equally valid, of others. A dilemma.

Pentagon said:
I fear my natural ideas for characters are going to prove rather poor in a game like this. I'll need to think outside the box. By which I mean, I suspect I shall have to stop thinking quite so outside it and execute something more elegant. I wish there was more information on sealcraft, I think that would be a direction I would like to take a character, but I fear my understanding drawn from the scant evidence will diverge from the understanding, equally valid, of others. A dilemma.
I have the oddest feeling we have a sesquipedalian here.

(Also, all, almost done with the sheets)

Code:
[center][size=7]name, alias[/size]
[img= img url]

[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Village[/b]:
[b]Rank[/b]:
[/center]

[tabs]
[tab  Personal Information]
[b]Personality[/b]:

[b]History[/b]:
[/tab]
[tab Bingo Book]
[b]Mission Accomplishments[/b]: (fill out whenever whenever you finish an arc or big mission. It's basically a IC summary if anyone wants to catch up on your char)

[/tab]
[tab  Combat  Summary]

[b][u]Stats[/u][/b]

[b]Ninjutsu[/b]: 1-5
[b]Taijutsu[/b]: 1-5
[b]Genjutsu[/b]: 1-5
[b]Intelligence[/b]: 1-5
[b]Perception[/b]: 1-5
[b]Stealth[/b]: 1-5

[b]Specialization[/b]: (In a sentence, describe what your character specializes in. What makes them unique?)

[b]Chakra Nature[/b]:

[b]Kekkei Genkai/Hiden[/b]:

[b]Other Notes[/b]: (Anything else)

[/tab]
[tab  Arsenal]
[b]Standard Weapons[/b]:
(kunai)
(shuriken)
(explosive tag = limited)
(etc)

[b]Unique Weapons
Name[/b]:
[b]Description[/b]:

[b]Summons
Contracts[/b]: (Name the animal here)
[b]Proficiency[/b]: (How big can you summon, or how many?)

[b]Unique Summons
Name[/b]:
[b]History[/b]:
[b]Abilities[/b]:
[/tab]
[tab Jutsu]
[accordion=bcenter|125]
{slide=Ninjutsu}
[b]Canon Jutsu[/b]:
[url= naruto wikia jutsu] jutsu name [/url]

[b]Custom Jutsu[/b]:

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Nature[/b]: (water, wind, fire, ect.)
[b]Rank[/b]: (pick ONE rank per jutsu. If it gets stronger, remake it, like Raikiri/Chidori)
[b]Range[/b]: (Close, mid, long)
[b]Description[/b]: (What's it do? )

{/slide}
[/accordion]

[accordion=bcenter|125]
{slide=Genjutsu}
[b]Canon Jutsu[/b]:

[b]Custom Jutsu[/b]:

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Rank[/b]: (pick ONE rank per jutsu. If it gets stronger, remake it, like Raikiri/Chidori)

{/slide}
[/accordion]

[accordion=bcenter|125]
{slide=Taijutsu}
[b]Canon Jutsu[/b]:

[b]Custom Jutsu[/b]:

[b]Name[/b]:

{/slide}
[/accordion]

[accordion=bcenter|125]

[/tab]

Skill system

The character sheets will have a stat system on them, with 6 stats on them. This is just kind of an ugly outline of it, but hey, heads up.

Ninjutsu

Taijutsu

Genjutsu

Intelligence

Perception

Stealth

Explanation:

Ninjutsu- Your skill with ninjutsu, and power with it. Covers Sealing Jutsu, Medical Jutsu, elemental jutsu, and ability to mold chakra.

Taijutsu- Your skill with taijutsu, fists, power, and skill with weapons. Generally covers how good your character can take a hit as well.

Genjutsu- Your skill and sensitivity to genjutsu. You can't break out of genjutsu of a higher rank than your skill with it through 'kai'.

Intelligence- How intelligent your character is.

Perception- Your characters sensing abilities, and aptitude for picking out details. Strength of Dojutsu and chakra sensing are examples.

Stealth- How good your character is at being unnoticed, and his ability with stealth-based techniques. This covers skills such as 'shadow of the dancing leaf', 'toad silhoutte', 'hiding in the mist', ect.

Each skill can have up to 5 points into it. Genin generally max out at 2.5, but someone can get up to 3 in one skill area, if they are that bloody good at it. The total will be between 9-11 points.

1- D-level

2- C-level

3- B-level

4- A-level

5- S-level

You can have 1 skill of Max level when you first reach it, learn up to three.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back