• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: The Rain of War

Whats up everyone, so I'm nearly complete with my first trial at this banner. I added a cloudy texture to it to differentiate from the subject wallpaper, and I kinda like how it looks, but if y'all like it without the fog let me know. I blurred both emblems to fit the foggy texture. This version doesn't have

any text, and I still need to find a way to integrate text without ruining the look. Im sure there are things y'all want to change or see done differently, please feel free to critique!

2nkm1dt.png

BLUR said:
Whats up everyone, so I'm nearly complete with my first trial at this banner. I added a cloudy texture to it to differentiate from the subject wallpaper, and I kinda like how it looks, but if y'all like it without the fog let me know. I blurred both emblems to fit the foggy texture. This version doesn't have
any text, and I still need to find a way to integrate text without ruining the look. Im sure there are things y'all want to change or see done differently, please feel free to critique!

2nkm1dt.png
I will critique it by throwing it in the OOC, which is up now, and I am now updating

Last edited by a moderator:
Why thank you :D

There's also this version as well, this doesn't have the gaussian blurs and uses a different symbol for Amegakure. Frankly I like it better haha

bfowhy.png

Honestly, I was a little scared seeing the 'detailed' because I found the GMs that choose it can get a little harsh, but this actually sounds really fun. I'm certainly interested.

Yeah some of them are quite annoying when it comes to correction, and perfection blah, blah blah.

Everything Detailed, no errors all of your stuff has to be at least 5 paragraphs long, etc, etc. I can only type so much in such a decent amount of time, then my hand just start hurting after typing so damn much.

Hanjizoe said:
Another naruto rp?
Nope, it's a One Piece Rp. (Also, welcome aboard?)

NekoQueen49 said:
Honestly, I was a little scared seeing the 'detailed' because I found the GMs that choose it can get a little harsh, but this actually sounds really fun. I'm certainly interested.
I'm sure you'll do great. Hell, I've probably made half a dozen grammar mistakes in the last half hour. All I want is people to have a little bit of effort, and for it to be readable. If you can do that, you're good.

Ganryu said:
I'm sure you'll do great. Hell, I've probably made half a dozen grammar mistakes in the last half hour. All I want is people to have a little bit of effort, and for it to be readable. If you can do that, you're good.
I can do that :D

So what exactly are the limitations of our characters, if you don't mind me asking? (Directed to any of the GMs)

Looking at someone's right now in the actual thread. Trying to figure out how freakin' strong is 20,000 joules as referring to motion.

Anyways, they are near chunnin level. On the stat system, they have a max of 3.0 (low jonin) level in ONE stat. They have total stats between 9-11, depends on you.

Basically mostly chunnin level everywhere.

If you mean where, Rain or Leaf.

If you mean story, interest me, that's your limitation.

Ganryu said:
Looking at someone's right now in the actual thread. Trying to figure out how freakin' strong is 20,000 joules as referring to motion.
Anyways, they are near chunnin level. On the stat system, they have a max of 3.0 (low jonin) level in ONE stat. They have total stats between 9-11, depends on you.

Basically mostly chunnin level everywhere.

If you mean where, Rain or Leaf.

If you mean story, interest me, that's your limitation.
So I'm assuming having an established Kekkai Genkai is fair game? Oh man I'm so ready

Are the kekkei genkai's such as the rinnegan and tenseigan, also the MG are banned?

Hanjizoe said:
Are the kekkei genkai's such as the rinnegan and tenseigan, also the MG are banned?
Yeah, didn't put that in the rules, because I didn't think I'd need to. Same with instant Flying Thunder God Jutsu, and cheap things such as that. Rather than make a list, I'll deal with them as they come.

I guess.

Was looking forward to use flying thunder god as my character being a namikaze, and having to go through series of training to optain that ability.

Hanjizoe said:
I guess.
Was looking forward to use flying thunder god as my character being a namikaze, and having to go through series of training to optain that ability.
Key word: instant.

I don't care if someone has a tame version of it. If they have distance limits, and activation time limits.

Oh my, if still accepting participants for this, I wouldn't mind having a go at it. Definitely interested :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back