• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: The New Order

Red Forest

Overgrown

xKXoQTz.png
Have you ever wanted to see the entire shinobi world come together as one village? With the New Order of the Kyūkyoku this is all about to come true. The end of the Fourth Great Ninja War villages have united into peace with one another, but the plans of Kumogakure have risen, and everlasting peace may come to an early end. Are you willing to fight for what you want?

What I am looking For From You:
  • You to play a total of 2 characters (1 jounin, 1 genin)
  • To forget everything you know about the events leading in the Manga/Anime after the Fourth Great Ninja War
  • 2-3 Paragraphs per Post
  • Follow all RpN Rules
I currently have to planned arc's for this roleplay, and will continue to develop arc's as the roleplay progresses. So if you're interested in the roleplay please just reply to this thread, and I'll let you know when the roleplay begins.

Have you ever wanted to see the entire shinobi world come together as one village? With the New Order of the Kyūkyoku this is all about to come true. The end of the Fourth Great Ninja War villages have united into peace with one another, but the plans of Kumogakure have risen, and everlasting peace may come to an early end. Are you willing to fight for what you want?

What I am looking For From You:
  • You to play a total of 2 characters (1 jounin, 1 genin)
  • To forget everything you know about the events leading in the Manga/Anime after the Fourth Great Ninja War
  • 2-3 Paragraphs per posts
  • Follow all RpN Rules
I currently have to planned arc's for this roleplay, and will continue to develop arc's as the roleplay progresses. So if you're interested in the roleplay please just reply to this thread, and I'll let you know when the roleplay begins.

Last edited:
I’m down for this idea, what I can read of it anyway.
Forget all the normal canon? Like jinchurki or however it’s spelt...
tailed beast hosts.

I'm interested :)
Sweet!
Tempting...
I know right?
Interested! Could we play members from canon clans?
Yeah. That'd be great if we could. Also I'm interested
Yes, you can play a character from a cannon clan, just not cannon characters.

I’m down for this idea, what I can read of it anyway.
Forget all the normal canon? Like jinchurki or however it’s spelt...
tailed beast hosts.
What I mean, if you're currently watching Boruto. That story doesn't happen within this au. Cannon clans are permitted, and yes you can play a Jinjuriki, but you need my permission first.

Aah totally interested!! I've been craving some good ol Naruto & crew
My too man.

Sweet!

I know right?

What I mean, if you're currently watching Boruto. That story doesn't happen within this au. Cannon clans are permitted, and yes you can play a Jinjuriki, but you need my permission first.

My too man.
I haven't watched or read Boruto only heard snippets. (Some stuff sounds really broken imo even beating war arc a bit. Again imo) So forgetting that part isn't going to be hard for me.

Just to be clear: Which village is this based in or will all be utilized? I know Kumo is mentioned and will be used. But just want to double check. I've got a number of ideas for ocs but trimming the list through inner debate and ponder if I do try this Rp, is easier with more facts.

Sweet!

I know right?

My too man.
Woo!

Sweet!

I know right?

My too man.
I more mean... is Naruto running about in this RP?
Is gaara kazekage or whatever?

I think I read something about forget everything up to some point, may be me reading it wrong as I’m on mobile and the mobile version is written in a black font for me aha

I haven't watched or read Boruto only heard snippets. (Some stuff sounds really broken imo even beating war arc a bit. Again imo) So forgetting that part isn't going to be hard for me.

Just to be clear: Which village is this based in or will all be utilized? I know Kumo is mentioned and will be used. But just want to double check. I've got a number of ideas for ocs but trimming the list through inner debate and ponder if I do try this Rp, is easier with more facts.
For the first Arc we shall be focusing on Kumogakure.
I more mean... is Naruto running about in this RP?
Is gaara kazekage or whatever?

I think I read something about forget everything up to some point, may be me reading it wrong as I’m on mobile and the mobile version is written in a black font for me aha
Naruto is currently there yes, but has not risen to Hokage. Gaara is the current Kazekage.
It's almost surreal seeing you again...

Also, interested~
Sweet!

I used to love watching Naruto, but I haven't really kept up with it. I'm really interested though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back