• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: The 8th Hokage

QuirkyAngel

White Masquerade's Blue Oni
de169e5f0fbf35c499aef3416f2998ef--naruto-sippuden-sasuke-uchiha.jpg

Currently watching Boruto and suddenly craving some Naruto/Ninja action, but I don’t actually have a solid plot in mind. I just want a whole new set of ninjas, with a new team, and new atmosphere. So here goes nothing:

Naruto dies in the 4th Great Ninja War. He ends it, but sacrifices his life in the process. Sasuke becomes the Seventh Hokage and swears to make the Leaf Village great in Naruto’s place, but let’s be honest, he’s not the most social guy around and there are many that still hold grudges against him for his past criminal deeds. With his death (insert evil organization of warmongers)some 30 years later, the fragile alliance, barely held together in memory of Naruto, dissipates. Many villages are still busy recuperating from the great losses incurred during the 4th Ninja War, but without helping each other, progression/advancement is a bit slower. Thus, into these times, a new generation is born.

We’re going to focus our lens on the Village Hidden in the Leaves (for now) and start with the election of the new 8th Hokage following Sasuke Uchiha's death. A couple of canon characters might still be around, but pairings are likely to be a bit different as Boruto can no longer exist and Sasuke never “officially” took on a wife for fear of them being a target. Intra-village marriages are also a tad more difficult as the Ninja Alliance no longer exists.

Since I’m creating an alternate universe (and don’t have a solid plan as to how it’s supposed to look) I’ll be depending on players to help me design the world based on the premise. As such all ninja-ranks are available, including Hokage, which will be chosen from among the players by the end of the Konoha Arc.

Please note, to be a candidate for Hokage, your character must be a jonin. The state of the village must be your concern and I’m looking for players with a particular vision as to the direction the village should go for this important role.

Play a genin if you want to explore this story as a fresh graduate from the academy and develop them with the progression of this rp. Teams will be divided depending on the number of characters we have.

Here's an outline of the sheet

Name:
Village:
(Everyone is Village Hidden in the Leaves for now)
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Chakra affinity:
Jutsus:
Fighting style:
Weapons:
Other:

And accepted players can play as many characters as they can manage and their creative inspiration allows. Also, I expect this rp is going to end up fairly slow placed (because I'm clearly in over my head), so if you're down with that feel free to put down sheets, ideas, or thoughts here. Nothing's official yet. I'm not even sure when I'll be able to get started. But if you're interested, I'd love to hear some input. Ideally every village (and their new state in this AU) will be explored as the rp progresses and much of it will be designed by the players. The Kage role is practically 'co-gm' as they play a large role in the direction of their village, assigning missions, planning chunin exams, etc.

Last edited:
Name: Leiptr Namizake
Village: The Leaf
Appreance: Leiptr has a dirty blonde hair, messy, often being described as a "controlled mess" mess by his peers. His eyes a a electric blue with the tendecity to change colors. {Green: Timid and calm. Grey: Upset or distraught often enraged. Blue: upbeat and energetic, happy.} His body build is mostly lean with a bit of muscle. He's about 5' even.
Personality: He's the first one to explode into action, often upbeat and fast. His has a particular innocence to him. He wants to protect those close to him, since growing up he didn't have friends because of the traveling his family did. He has troubles with authority, since his parents weren't around much always busy or too busy for him. But he's always willing to make new friends and help all who asks.
Backstory: he was born in the leaf and was raised there until his 4th birthday. His "father" and "mother" had to move them around alot for some reason. They traveled around all the great villages and nations. Since the Alliance was broken they had to be fast about to in order not to draw the attention of the other people. It was on this journey that he found that his parents adopted him and that he was actually a Namizake. The night that he found this out, he ran away and his father ran after him. This caused his father to die by the hands of a unknown Anbu agent. After this his mom got them away they headed back to the leaf so he could start ninja academy.
Chakra Affinity: He has lightning and wind as natural affinities.
Justus: He has a few he made himself, but he wants to learn as much as he can.
Fighting style: He's fast and agile with his movements. He uses his sword with fast and quick attacks. Without his sword, he's skilled in taijustsu. Using some of his self taught Justus that amplify his strikes with lighting and he has some long range jutsus that use wind and lightning.
Weapons: He has a forgien broad sword from a far away land that he was gifted by a older man on his travels. Etched with a dragon and lighting patterns on the blade. The blade is also naturally blue. He also as kunai's that he can throw and use in close quarters combat.
Other: He has a scar over his left shoulder where the anbu slashed him and a strange dragon like marking on his arm.

Did I make it right? And also this is how he looks. I just kinda stole Sora because this is the best photo I had for him.

Attachments

• 276de65f4e4105699d1947427b2261c6.jpg
    276de65f4e4105699d1947427b2261c6.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 1
I know, that's why I didn't want to put down actual Justus. Because I didn't want him to come off as a prodigy or genius. So I wasn't sure what to do then basic nature manipulation.

I know, that's why I didn't want to put down actual Justus. Because I didn't want him to come off as a prodigy or genius. So I wasn't sure what to do then basic nature manipulation.

Keeping it hidden doesn't work. If he has a custom jutsu, I want to know about it. Whether it's something that a ninja of his lvl should have or shouldn't have is certainly something to discuss. But, if that's the case, it's simple enough just to say he's a chunin/jonin.

No it's not that. And I came up with two Justu names. The whole problem is I couldn't think of a name so I have them. First is Inazuma which is where he makes him sword have lightning on them. And then Kaze to inazuma no bakuhatsu which is the blast. And it's not that powerful. It's just a blast that goes to mid range that causes a small push back and a shock.

The jutsu section lists the jutsus the character has in their arsenal. Examples can be transformation jutsu, substitution jutsu, cloning jutsu, etc.

There's an entire list on this site:

No it's not that. And I came up with two Justu names. The whole problem is I couldn't think of a name so I have them. First is Inazuma which is where he makes him sword have lightning on them. And then Kaze to inazuma no bakuhatsu which is the blast. And it's not that powerful. It's just a blast that goes to mid range that causes a small push back and a shock.

Haha, yes. You have to think about it. That's what character creation is all about =P

Yeah I want him to be a Genin and develop his abilities. Although Hokage wouldn't suit him well.

Chances are he won't be. Only jonins can be elected Hokage, after all.

Starting with an N/A in jutsus is an option as well if you really want to develop. Though it'd be kinda sad if he doesn't at least know the transformation jutsu. How did he pass the academy lol? Strong genins can start with 1 or 2 custom jutsus if you want. It depend on what kind of genin you want to create. A prodigy? A slacker? Someone who's just average starting off?

Justus: He has learned basic ones like the Transformation jutsu, and has one jutsu that He made called Kaze to inazuma no bakuhatsu, which is a short to medium range blast that has both of his natural affinities wind and lightning. It pushes the enemy back as well as giving them a small electrical shock. It is considered a D rank jutsu.

Justus: He has learned basic ones like the Transformation jutsu, and has one jutsu that He made called Kaze to inazuma no bakuhatsu, which is a short to medium range blast that has both of his natural affinities wind and lightning. It pushes the enemy back as well as giving them a small electrical shock. It is considered a D rank jutsu.

Sure, that sounds fine.

Better if you make a 'basic' list for me.

Basics include stuff that isn't classified as Justu but it involves chakra and the manipulation of it which are walking up walls and trees and walking on water.

how do you want the leaf academy Naruto era or upgraded Boruto era academy? The biggest difference for rp is the tree/water walking and some elemental jutsu training was added to the academy and are no longer skills needed to be learned as a genin or as a chunin.

edit:
Naruto era you have part 1 Sakura level being the best you can if you aren't a clan ninja or have a special teacher which equals pretty much useless only knowing those basic academy jutsu but Brouto era they can defend themselves a bit better actually having some offensive jutsu.

Last edited:
That is all he has at the moment.

ok

how do you want the leaf academy Naruto era or upgraded Boruto era academy? The biggest difference for rp is the tree/water walking and some elemental jutsu training was added to the academy and are no longer skills needed to be learned as a genin or as a chunin.

edit:
Naruto era you have part 1 Sakura level being the best you can if you aren't a clan ninja or have a special teacher which equals pretty much useless only knowing those basic academy jutsu but Brouto era they can defend themselves a bit better actually having some offensive jutsu.

That's pretty much the reason why I want all jutsu/jutsu related abilities/techniques that characters can do listed out. 'Basic' is different for each player, in each generation, each location, etc. Hidden Mist jutsu. might be basic academy-taught in the Hidden Mist Village. Up to player discretion since nothing's really set in stone =P

I imagined somewhere between Naruto era and Boruto era in terms of advancement. The village might be more military focused rather than everyday convenience focused (because the alliance is fragile), so not necessarily trains and stuff yet, but standards for jutsu knowledge could be higher like in Boruto's era. Or they could just focus on pumping out more genins as fast as possible (to increase their military) and adopt a teach as we go approach (because Sasuke is traditional?). No idea lol. That's what I meant by leaving things to player design. Either way works for me. Your jonins (fellow players) will cater to what you know and teach you what you don't know.

Basics of elemental jutsu was probably gone over in the academy, but Boruto didn't learn one until he was a genin and at his own time. I get the feeling that's the case with a lot of ninjas. They did things on their own. Iwabe knew Earth elemental, but Denki didn't know any. Sakura back then was probably most comparable to Denki imo, passed tests well, good chakra control (not sure if Denki had this), but no direction. If you think about it, Boruto only really uses shadow clone jutsu in combat, but he's considered chunin lvl in terms of skill. You don't actually need a whole load of jutsus to be a good ninja (*cough* mages=P). You just need to be good at what you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back