• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Shippuden

XxDeadly_NightshadexX

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for a lot of Naruto Shippuden roleplays that are 1x1. My crush is Sasuke Uchiha. Pm if you want to Roleplay.

Hey, I am in!
My crush will be Neji Hyuga, if that is alright with you?
And I can get rather descriptive at least 6-10 lines.

I can't right now since I just joined , it says I have to wait 24 hours -_-
In the meantime, would you like to discuss?

☯✩∘•°.: | ] »→←« [ |

Quote: "Are...twins born on the same day? Luka-chan is confused!"
(双子は同じ日に生まれている)
Name: Luka Kaneko
Zodiac: Libra
Looks (Description): Luka hair is silky, and long, with flowing soft locks mirroring the summers glow. With large, bright blue doe eyes that have a sense of innocence, and playfulness to them.
Blood Type: AB
Personality: Mainly, Luka appears as bimbo that does not know much, with just her head in the clouds.
On closer examination of her character people see that she is a good-natured person. Luka is almost always seen smiling, with a bubbly, upbeat personality.
Negatively, Luka can be very unproductive, confused easily, forgetful, and naggy sometimes.
Background: Born in a family, that is known blantly for their ecocentrism, Luka is like an outsider as she mostly does not suit their expectations. From her strict household, Luka is expected to be more cautious, yet she is the opposite and can be deceived easily.
Luka, had usually been looked down on and called names like 'Idiot',or 'stupid' from not doing good academically in school. Yet, some adored her for her jaw-dropping looks, large doe-blue eyes, petite-frame, and golden-blonde locks. What Luka really searches for is acceptance from her family, to finally prove she could do something; to show that she too- is in fact a person.
she is in fact- someone too, and for people to look over her rosy-cheeks, and to see that their is more to her as a person.

Jutsu: Senbonzakura: A Thousand Cherry Blossoms!
This Kekkei genkai can be deadly, depending on the users chakra level.

How it works: An airbone, kekkei genkai, that slices the opponent simultaneously and appearing around them, most users of this technique aim for 'weak points' of the body in order to kill the person, after so much blood-lost of the opponent that is usually the case. Stronger chakra users, can use this kekkei genkai for an outstanding amount of time. (It is not yet known why and how the blossoms can slice people, but some people say it's because there are blades located inside of them.

Senbonzakura: Crescent Blood Moon! (つき 血液 )
(Another technique which is used, is where the cherry blossom's gather to make a crescent-shape, and wrapped around the opponent in order to stab right through them like a samurai sword-would do, making the once innocent petal, turn a deadly red.

Drawbacks: Based on the chakra levels of the user, the kekkei genkai can easily be blocked if they were to go up against an opponent who would block their chakra networks, or even drain their chakra. After using this technique , and not properly trained the user can pass out, or even worse die.
Another drawback is, if a person enters there safe-zone undetected then it would be easier to kill them.
However, if the kekkai genkai user is smart, they can easily use the blossoms as defense.

7wmgcezote.jpg
(There is my form on how she looks, yet the difference is for this verse she is not a Neko, and has bright blue eyes.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back