• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: ROOT of evil (private RP between me and MorikoSenju)

Chiruka frowned, but withheld a sigh, shoving the thoughts aside. Obviously they were to ignore Zabuza's companion for now. Moving slightly she gave a switch pinch to both Naruto and Sasuke to snap them out of things. "We will be training on killing intent next." She stated with a frown.

Eventually, Zabuza was defeated by Kakashi, however before Kakashi could deliver the killing blow, a masked ninja took Zabuza's 'corpse' and departed.

Chiruka wasn't pleased about the situation and glared at her Sensei the entire time they travelled towards the Village. She knew Kakashi was better than this, she knew his history. Had he truly fallen into such disrepair since being forced to a Jounin position? She didn't understand any of this. However, she did make sure to track to chakra signatures as they left. At the very least she could handle things if need be. She was sure Patorikku was getting bored with all of this anyway. Her little brother was a bit bloodthirsty at times...

Naruto, however, thought over everything that had happened since they left the village. Watching Patorikku kill so easily. Seeing how vicious Chiruka was when fighting an enemy... Seeing Zabuza supposedly die. He knew death was a part of it all, you killed your enemies right? But...he really didn't like it... And to think everyone in the village could just be hurt and cut down and no one would do anything it was...it was horrible...

Naruto blinked and looked over at Patorikku with a slight frown. "It's nothing. I'm just an idiot." He replied with a slight scowl. Really, had he always been such an idiot? They learned of war and fighting and death at a young age, but he had never really thought about it until now. He didn't like any of this... He wanted to be Hokage, but... Naruto frowned again as he looked ahead.

"no, your an impulsive knuckle head, not an idiot. Your pranks required a lot of careful planing." Patorikku said.

"Not that kind of idiot..." he muttered, before sighing. "Thanks though."

Chiruka glanced back at the two of them, glancing over towards Sasuke as well. Making sure he seemed alright she looked ahead with a frown of her own. She didn't like any of this...

"Chiruka, how was it you and Patorikku were unaffected by that Ninja's killing intent?" Sasuke asked.

"Because they had time to practice how to block it out, something I should have taught to you and Naruto." Kakashi said.

Chiruka glanced towards Sasuke after Kakashi replied. "Ah... Practise does make perfect..." She agreed. "Its a Ninja most unappreciated weapon. Killing Intent. Able to use a person's innate hatred and bloodlust and rage and strike an enemy frozen. Able to affect and play with the mind, making them see things that might not be there. At times it can also take on a form that only those affected can see..." She explained, seeing Naruto's confusion. "But if your exposed to it, and train to block it out you can overlook it...possibly even ignore it completely... We'll work on it." She spoke with a nod in their direction, then Sensei's. "I'm sure he didn't expect anyone to train with it until we started having common missions outside of the village."

Naruto pouted. "But why did you practise and how?" He questioned.

"Ah...we all have secrets," Chiruka said with a shrug.

Naruto blinked in confusion looking over at Patorikku. "I'm fine. Just thinking." Naruto said with a shrug.

"Kind of? But not really." Naruto said. "That was... I mean that was horrible. But that's not really what I'm thinking about."

Naruto paused. "I mean.. Sure we are taught to fight and defeat someone, but... It's never stressed that we have to kill someone. And honestly, they didn't even prepare us for that. I, never even thought about it." Naruto explained. "Maybe stupid but... I would only want to kill if I have to. We could have taken them back to Kohona or back to their original village or something.."

Chiruka smiled faintly. "You actually thought about that yourself?" She questioned.

Naruto flushed with a slight glare. "I'm not a complete idiot you know!" He shouted.

"Nothing prepares someone for having to take someone's life Naruto, it's unfortunately one of those things that gets easier every time you do it. " Kakashi said, remembering when he first had to kill. Although for him it was required, as he was trained during a time of war.

Naruto pouted and crossed his arms. "Well I don't like it and I'm not gonna do it." He declared.

Chiruka looked at him with an odd expression and sighed. " That's a hard choice to make, I hope you don't regret it. It won't be easy...."She states seriously.

Naruto nods jerkily.

"Naruto, sometimes the only way to protect the lives of those we care about is to kill our enemies." Patorikku said.

Narito think for a moment then his head. "I get that but.... I'm not that person. I can fight and hurt, bit....I won't kill. No, im going to find a new way, and if not, I'll make one "

"this is the reality of the world we live in. Best to accept it now than to make yourself miserable trying to change things." Patorikku said in a clinical tone.

"Then I'll just have to be miserable," Naruto spoke with a determined glare.

Chiruka was silent for a moment glancing between the two of them. "We should focus on getting our client home." She finally spoke aloud.

Patorikku nodded as they headed home. Upon arriving, they met Tsunami, who was clearly shocked that someone as young as Patorikku was a ninja.

"It's not a common thing. To be truthful, the village hates having those younger then 12 join the Ninja forces, since all of the wars. However, there are exceptions." Kakashi was quick to explain. And truly it was odd now days. The age of graduation had been heightened, more so after the disaster that was Itachi. Kakashi knew that wasn't the real reason, but he couldn't say he didn't agree with the age increase.

Chiruka however, was quick to get the history of the village, offering to go get any extra groceries that Tsunami might need, since she had guests. That and she never did good with paternal figures.

Patorikku offered to go with her."seriously, why is it whenever people see me, my age is the first thing they point out. I'm a green scaled fish boy." Patorikku huffed, still blushing from embarrassment as they walked through the town.

Chiruka was thoughtful for a moment. "Because children are the future, our legacy. So they are to be protected and cherished. It's why Kohona was founded. To protect children, to keep them from being killed and forced to fight..." Chiruka spoke softly. "That's why it's the first thing noticed. Some people are worried, others grow angry... It's horrible when children are forced to fight. It means adults can't so their jobs..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back