• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: ROOT of evil (private RP between me and MorikoSenju)

Naruto was jumpy and slightly paranoid as they travelled towards the island on their little boat. he kept wondering if another enemy would appear out of anywhere else and attack them.

Chiruka however, was currently writing in the small book that she was always writing in with a small frown, while Tarzuna was answering some questions about wave and the village.

"Hmmm?" Chiruka questioned as she glanced up. "Ah..." She said looking down. "My research on Chakra types and manipulation. I've been working on some Jutsu, that I'm creating... The theory is sound, but obviously that's not all that's needed to create new Jutsu. I've also been recording a lot of ideas and theories I have..." she explained.

Chiruka shrugged. "Not really. It's something I have to figure out on my own... My legacy... But you can bring any ideas you have to me." She suggested.

"what about a shrinking jutsu, the akamichi clan has that expansion jutsu right, so would that be a jutsu that could make you shrink down, you know for those hard-to-reach places?" Patorikku asked.

Chiruka was thoughtful. "Expansion is relatively simple, as the Akamichi store large amount of body fat to counter act their abilities. A shrinking one would probably stem from a large reduction or release of chakra... Hmmm..." Chiruka gained a thoughtful expression as she flipped to a clean page. "It's doable. However, the amount of shrinkage would also be an affect, so.... Huh, past a certain point seals would be needed..." She mummbled as she jolted some things down.

Patorikku chuckled nervously as he sweat dropped. He didn't mean for his sister to go full on researcher mode.

Naruto however had a blank expression. "I don't understand...." He whispered to the others as Chiruka continued talking to herself. Why was she so weird? Couldn't she be a normal girl or something?

"would you rather she be gushing over boys or the latest fashion?" Sasuke said as he noticed something. a white rabbit. "Strange, it's not winter, so why is that rabbits fur White?" He asked.

Naruto frowned confused. "Isn't that normal though?" He asked, confused why that would be a bad thing. "Huh?" He asked seeing the rabbit. "Really?" He questioned looking over at it with a frown.

Chiruka had finally looked up with a frown. "...Pet rabbit?" She questioned aloud taking in it's soft fluffy fur.

Suddenly, Kakashi and Patorikku tackled everyone to the ground just in time to dodge a giant cleaver of a sword. Had the blade hit, it would have killed them all instantly.

Suddenly on top of the blade stood Zabuza Momochi.

Chiruka who had moved away from the blade looked up at Zabuza in curiousity. She would admit the Swords of Must had always interested her. More so their abilities, and his really interested her. More then that though, was the second chakra signature.

Naruto meanwhile was confused and shocked to find himself on the ground. Jumping up and demanding to know what was going on.

"Shut up brat, the grown-ups are talking now." Zabuza said in a mocking tone, before turning to Kakashi. "Kakashi Hatake, the son of konoha's White fang and last surviving student of the fourth hokage. Your reputation precedes you, it's no wonder that demon Brothers failed."

Chiruka frowned as the interest finally left her expression and she moved to be closer to Tazuna and her teammates. Zabuza wasn't the highest Missing-Nin, but he wasn't weak either. The second signature had an even stronger chakra signature then him. She glanced at her sensei, trying to convey things to him.

"Ha! You're wrong! It was my teammates that took them down, not Kakashi-Sensei!" He declared proudly.

"the demon Brothers, bested by mere children... No, an Uchiha, and the two Senju brats. My oh, this is interesting." Zabuza said.

Chiruka frowned as Zabuza brought up their Clans. Sasuke was her family, as such the Uchiha and Senju were finally United. She wouldn't let anything happen to him. A scowl crossed her face in displeasure.

Chiruka took a breath and filtered out the Killing Intent that was filling the mist and causing it to paralyse Sasuke and Naruto. Instead, Chiyoko's eyes followed Zabuza's chakra signature as he circled threm.

Patorikku was also able to filter out the killing intent as well, so was Kakashi. Naruto and Sasuke had trouble though.

Chiruka wasn't sure what to do about this... She couldn't just go after the other signature, and Naruto was trembling while Sasuke was unstable. They would be fine as long as they didn't freak out. Still, she didn't want to move without permission. "Calm down boys.." she muttered.

Chiruka nodded at Patorikku, before glancing at Kakashi. "What should we plan Sensei?" She finally questioned a bit annoyed to have to speak out loud, but Sensei obviously didn't get the signals that she and Patorikku used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back