• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: ROOT of evil (private RP between me and MorikoSenju)

"but I am not a child, you and I are both the weapons known as shinobi." Patorikku said, repeating what Danzo always said.

Chiruka was silent for a moment. "Danzo-Sama isn't always right." She finally spoke softly. "Shinobi are weapons, but fundamentally we are human. More human then we will ever truly be able to become weapons. After all if you were a weapon. It wouldn't matter to you what they noticed." She said glancing towards him. "Thus, Danzo-Sama is flawed. Just as the human he is."

"but I'm not human. I wasn't born in the womb of a loving mother, I was grown in a test tube, created from the DNA of the founders of konoha, mixed in with green scales." He said.

"And what does any of that have to prove your not human?" Chiruka questioned. "A loving mother? I honestly don't remember ever meeting one. That has nothing to do with rather you are human or not. More to the point you feel, do you not? You get annoyed, and angry, and insulted, and you feel pride do you not?" She questioned.

Patorikku was about to say something when they got to the village. To call it a village was being to kind. The once prosperous village had been reduced to a shanty town. Even the vermin looked thin.

"Hmmm..." Chiruka hummed lightly as she looked around the village. "Obviously I don't understand why Gatou cares so much. Eventually these poeple will die off and this place will become nothing but an empty ghost town. Not good for business..." She spoke with a slight frown. "Arrogant pigs..."

"Gato is parasite upon this land." Patorikku said, starting to walk away. He was going to kill that parasite himself, then this land would be free.

Chiruka was thoughtful as she watched Patorikku walk away. "Don't do anything rash... You know Danzo-Sama has a lot of fingers in things...He also doens't like us acting on our own." She speaks lightly. Honestly...she wouldn't be surprised if he was working with the business tycoon somehow...

Patorikku nodded as he vanished in a blur. He went to Gato's mansion. Hidden among the greenery. He gathered intelligence on his security, his guards, his defenses and the lay out of the mansion grounds. Patorikku noted the weak spots, the routine of the guards, Gato's daily life down to every little detail.

He eventually gathered all the intelligence on Gato and his goons, Patorikku then headed back to Tazuna's house.

"This is all the information I have gathered on the Gato Corporation. His daily routine, the weak spots in his security, choke points in his mansion, the strength of his personal guards, everything." Patorikku said as he presented the information to his family and the attack force leaders.

Kakashi was thoughtful. "Its impressive that you gathered someone's schedule after a day of surveillance. In cases like this, this is probably accurate. Gatou isn't a complicated person and he is arrogant. But normally one has to study a client or target for days. People are unpredictable and don't always do the same thing." He mentioned glancing towards Sasuke and Naruto in hopes that they would pick up the hints and tips he was giving.

Chiruka was silent as she had been stuck helping Tsunami today. "Have you made any decisions?" She questioned.

Kakashi was thoughtful as he leaned back from the table. "I think I want to plan a few training exercises...and wait for a response from Hokage-Sama. After that we will make a decision." He explained glancing at Tarzuna. "It will also depend on what your fine with us doing. The mission will be added to your contract after all."

Kakashi nods after a moment of thought. "Normally we wouldn't jump onto a mission like that. Killing high-risk clients like him always bring backlash. More so since we don't know what all he has his fingers in. Though..." Kakashi glanced towards his students. "In this situation, we can make an exception. It would be better to have ninja take him out then letting civilians try and get harmed in doing so."

Chiruka nodded slowly. "There is also the fact that allowing a man like that to live would look bad on Kohona..." Chiruka admitted. She didn't want them thinking Kohonagakure was a friendly carefree place that wanted to help the world. They were shinobi, they were hired, killers. Not saviours.

"Of course we would help no matter what! Believe it!" Naruto piped up with a grin.

Patorikku nodded as Sasuke did as well. Patorikku was eager to kill this scumbag and couldn't help but have an eager grin on his face.

Kakashi nodded, glancing back at his students. "We'll train some. My little Genin, haven't seen much action yet and I want them ready. Until we move to attack we will continue to guard you and your family."

Naruto grinned rocking in place happily."We will be your personal bodyguards." He cheered happily. He understood what the upcoming mission would be. But all the same. He wanted to help, and getting training would be cool!

Chiruka remained silent and thoughtful glancing out towards the village.

"I'll guard the bridge. Someone like Gato won't allow symbol of defiance like the bridge to stand, even if it's incomplete he'll still try to destroy it." Patorikku said.

"That's expected." Kakashi agreed with a nod. "Although don't take that all on for yourself, Patorikku. You have teammates for a reason," He reminded him.

Tsunami nodded slowly, a hesitant expression on her face. "Alright..." She murmured. "I know my father will never stop this dream of his..." She admitted glancing towrads her father. "So I trust you to protect him and his bridge." She said with a slight bow.

Patorikku nodded. "understood Sensei, however I am uniquely qualified to guard the fridge since I can breathe underwater and I'll need to guard the foundation of the bridge as well." Patorikku pointed out.

Kakashi sighed. Shaking his head lightly. He understood what Patorikku was saying, but honestly, he didn't need the boy to be underwater for days on end. However, he was a stubborn boy so he would let him do as he wished. "Very well." He agreed.

Kakashi watched as Patorikku left the house to begin his duties and sighed lightly. "Alright. For the rest of you." He called looking at Chiruka, Sasuke, and Naruto. "We are going to continue training. Water walking will be best learned here, considering we are surrounded by it." He mentioned looking at them. "Chakra control is an essential part of any shinobi, other than that we will continue with our other lessons and working on your Nature affinity." He explained to them. The three nodded before Kakashi started talking about the rotation they would start working on with Tazuna.

Patorikku's instincts were right. He caught Gato's men trying to blow up the bridge. He promptly killed them both.

Throughout the days that the bridge was being worked on everyone learned and continued to grow. Naruto and Sasuke completed their water walking and were learning advanced chakra control methods. They were also working on their chakra affinities. Chiruka continued to advance in her own ways. Further along then the boys and using Wave to her advantage to strengthen her control chakra in water.

Patorikku, when not guarding the bridge, also trained. The young fish boy smiled as he improved his wood style control.

Eventually, it came close to the bridge being completed, and as such Kakashi figured it was also time to handle the situation they had. He had messaged the Hokage and they had spoken about what was going on. It was decided that it would be best to tale care of it themselves. Kakashi gathered his students to explain that they would be moving in on Gatou's hideout.

It was less of a hideout and more of a mansion. Gatou, in his arrogance, wanted to flaunt his stolen wealth, trusting his well armed security detail to keep them safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back