• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: ROOT of evil (private RP between me and MorikoSenju)

Galactatech

One Thousand Club
Patorikku was waiting with Chiruka, Sasuke and Naruto. The young 8 year old boy was distinct from this group in both appearance and origin.

For starters, Patorikku was not born, but was rather created in a lab under the supervision of danzo shimura, the head of ROOT, a branch of the anbu Black ops at operated outside of the chain of command. However following the Uchiha massacre, and in defiance of the third hokage, Danzo continued his route organization in secret, even succeeding in securing The last descendant of tobirama senju.

Patorikku was created as a combination of hashirama senju and Madara Uchiha. Chiruka, unbeknownst to her or Patorikku, had been brainwashed by danzo to view Patorikku as a younger brother needing her support, love and protection.

Patorikku had very fine, but strong light green scales. His feet were covered in a dark green color that went up half way his shin's before it moved only to the outer area of his legs and continued up the side of his body. There are also dark green stripes running along the entire length of his arms, stopping at his knuckles. The two stripes meet at the neck with the leg/body stripes disappearing underneath his armpits, while the arm stripes continued up both sides of his neck and up to the front of his ears. There it splits, with one part going under the adjacent eye while the other continues up the forehead and meets up with the other side. This completely covered his forehead and extended down to the bridge of his nose. His ears were pointed and almost fin-like with a dark green line on the outer edges. His teeth sharpened into shark-like teeth and webbing could be seen on his hands and feet. He also had the Rinnegan, except it was green and the pupil's were slits. His hairstyle was very much like a younger Madara , but a darker shade of green than the stripes on his body. There was also a dark green stripe on a newly grown back spine extending from the top of his neck going all the way down his back. In addition, he also had weight seals on his body for training purposes, as well as a summoning pattern to summon storage containers for all of his belongings thus ensuring he didn't actually need to carry any kind of bags. He also had a ROOT seal on his tongue, as well as a seal on his forehead that would seal seal away his Rinnegan if he was killed, or if his Rinnegan were somehow stolen.

Chiruka was a rather silent individual. She came across as rude or callous, always cold and a person that believed in no-nonsense. Regardless, she was a respectful and polite person, almost to the point of being frigid. She was extremely serious about what she wanted to be in life, which was to do her duty as a member of the Senju Clan and protect the village at all costs. She was a quick thought girl, that was constantly coming up with new ideas and methods. She hated stupidity, and couldn't stand childishness. She was a rather skilled individual and a prodigy, with a sensory range that hadn't been seen since her Great-Grandfather Tobirama Senju.

The only thing more important to Chiruka then the Village, was her younger brother Patorikku. The only person that she close to and loving with. Patorikku was the only person she was patient with and could handle normal things that she would normally hate. She at times could be stern with him and strict, but she was never cruel or mean.

Chiruka was rather short for her age, had extremely pale skin, and white hair, that was spiky yet framed her face softly. Her eyes were wide and crimson irises and pupils. She tended to wear blue kimono tops bearing the Senju and black shinobi pants. With alternating outfits for different seasons. With a purple bodysuit that she wore beneath everything and crimson arm gloves that covered half of her fingers. She was small for her age but was extremely fast and physically stronger than most people.

Right now Chiruka was reading a scroll on Chakra Nature's and how they affected a person's chakra pathways.

Finally Kakashi arrived. "Sorry I'm late, I got lost on the road of life." He said.

"Lier!" Naruto shouted.

"Whatever." Sasuke said.

"Sounds legit." Patorikku replied.

Chiruka looked up with a slight frown and looked around at her...'teammates'. She turned her attention to Kakashi and sighed as she rolled her scroll up as he instructed them to meet him up on the roof.

"I'll make him respect me! No one lies to the future Hokage!" Naruto declared as he ran off out of the room.

Chiruka followed behind.

Sasuke and Patorikku followed as well. Upon arriving on top of the roof, the team introductions got underway. Sasuke and Naruto's were the same as they were in Canon.

"My name is Patorikku Senju, my hobbies are swimming, fishing, training, and playing games of strategy. I love my sister, her cooking, and I hate stupid cowards who prey upon the weak and innocent, as for my dream, I'm already living it by being a ninja!" He grinned.

Chiruka was silent for a moment as she listened to the others give the introduction their new sensei asked for. She thought for a moment. "My name is Chiruka Senju. My hobbies are training, inventing, reading and learning. I also enjoy cooking, history and love my brother. I dislike those that use others for their own gain, and those that abandon their convictions. My dreams for the future..." Chiruka paused for a moment. "To live for the Village and see it prosper, and make it a true place of equality and unity." She finished. "

"alright meet me on the 3rd training field tomorrow morning, don't be late and don't bother eating breakfast, you'll just throw it up." Kakashi said as he left.

The next morning, the team met at the field and were waiting on Kakashi.

And so they waited..

And waited...

And did I mention that they waited...

Finally Kakashi arrived. "Sorry I'm late, I was helping an old lady grocery shopping." Kakashi said.

"Aww, that's nice Sensei." Patorikku said with a eye smile.

"Okay we're here oh, so what's the special training we have to do?" Sasuke asked in a slightly more annoyed tone than his usual emo self.

"Simple, do you see these two bells? You are going to try and take them, anyone who doesn't have a bell when the timer goes off at noon will be tied to those posts and watch while the rest of us eat these delicious lunches that I prepared." Kakashi said.

"Liar!" Naruto screamed angrily, before listening to Kakashi. "So we just have to get those bells from you right?" Naruto asked with a grin, already imaging beating Sasuke, while Patrorikku cheered him on and Chiruka told him he was cool.

Chiruka glanced at Naruto from the corner of her eye as he started grinning creepily. Turning her gaze back to Kakashi she frowned as he finished explaining things. That...wasn't how teams worked...She thought with a frown. A sensei should have their Genin work together, not set them apart...

"One more thing, anyone who doesn't get a bell won't just get tired up, they'll also be sent back to the academy." Kakashi added.

Now Patorikku understood kakashi's method, he was testing to see whether or not they would work as a team, even knowing that not all of them could succeed. It was a surprisingly effective psychological test. Patorikku could see how anyone who didn't get a bell, could just as easily be someone who got killed on a mission.

"One more thing oh, you must come at me with the intention of killing me." Kakashi said. "Now begin!" He said, signaling the start of the test.

Chiruka was silent, as the group separated. She kept her eyes on Kakashi but knew where the other three were in her mind she was trying to go through the process of how to get this test over with. It was obviously set up to pit them against each other and force them to work together. There was no need to capture the bells at all, from what she could understand. Which meant. Patorikku would be simple, it was the others that would be a problem. Naruto would be the easiest to agree to a team, Sasuke...would be difficult.

Nodding her head slightly as she watched Kakashi bring a book out. That one? Hmmm... She noticed Naruto's chakra start to spike and decided now was the best time, moving she headed in his location to get ahold of him before he lost his temper.

Patorikku figured Naruto would be the first one to try and make a move. The young Senju knew how hot headed The fourth's son was. As a Root ninja, he was privid to such secrets as that.

Chiruka was quick to grab Naruto before he ran out towards Kakashi, and pull him back covering his mouth to stop him from shouting. "Will you listen to me?" She questions, while Naruto glares at her in annoyance. After a moment he nods his head with a huf... Chiruka nods, removing her hand. "Good... Now, how about this?" She questioned. "Our possible Sensei is a Jounin, there is no way a Genin can defeat him-" Chiruka smacks his head as he opens his mouth with another glare.

"No. Shut up." She snapped. "Even if you are the most powerful Genin in the world, they cannot defeat a Jounin. That is why we have ranks. So wouldn't it be better to work as a team?" She questioned with a slight glare herself.

Naruto paused as he glared at Chiruka before he finally relaxed.

Patorikku appeared beside them with a reluctant Sasuke. "He's also a closet pervert, so Naruto, you should try your sexy jutsu. Then Sasuke and I will trap him while Chiruka goes in for the bells." Patorikku said.

"That.. could actually work." Sasuke admitted.

Naruto blinked in surprise that Sasuke was here. He wondered how Patorikku did that...but decided it didn't matter, a grin crossed his face. "You got it!" He declared happily.

Chiruka nodded with a sigh. "Alright then, Naruto you distract him. A pervert he maybe I don't think he will be distracted for long. Sasuke and Patorikku will come up with a way to capture him and I will get the bells from him." Chiruka agreed.

Kakashi kept reading, seemingly unaware of the planning, but in fact was completely aware. However, being aware and being prepared are two completely different things.

Once everything was finished they moved on and decided to begin there plan.

Naruto grinned as he ran out in front of Kakashi with a grin catching his attention. "I'm going to show you!" He declared dashing towards Kakashi and beginning his hand seals. "Sexy No Jutsu." He called out before vanishing into a poof of smoke. A blonde woman dashed toward Kakashi with an air kiss.

This caught Kakashi of guard as he was totally knocked out. Despite this, Patorikku and Sasuke still ensnared him, allowing Chiruka to take the bells.

Chiruka arched an eyebrow as she stared down at their sensei. It's a bit disappointing... She thought as she handed the bells over to Naruto. Extremely underwhelming as well.

"Well it looks like you four pass!" Kakashi said, sitting in a tree behind the group. The 'Kakashi' behind them poofed as Kakashi finished his book.

Chiruka nods slowly. "That makes more sense..." She said with a sigh.

"EH!? You mean...you weren't real the whole time!" Naruto shouted.

Chiruka looks at him with an annoyed expression. "Did you really think a Jounin would be knocked out by a nose bleed and tied up by Genin?" She demanded with a tone of disbelief.

Naruto blinked before frowning in thought. "I mean...yea?"

Patorikku snickered at this. "You do realize that this is same selfish person who only wants to become Hokage for a selfish reason." Patorikku added.

Naruto flinches and glares at Patorikku. "What was that?!"

Chiruka glares at Naruto. "Calm down." Then she looks to Patorikku with a disappointed expression. "That's not really any of our business." She reminds him. She really really didn't like when others interfered in other problems or lives. She especially hated anything similar to bullies or mocking. Shaking her head she turns to Kakashi instead. "What now, Sensei?" She questions.

"now we eat." He said, opening the boxes and revealing everyone's favorite meal. "Tomorrow Team 7 will begin it's first official mission." He said.

Chiruka took the meal and looked down at it before glancing up at her teammates. She didn't know how they would function as a team... Or if they could at all... Naruto was brash and never thought anything through. And Sasuke was stubborn and antisocial to the point of being inconvenient. And Patorikku... She adored her brother, but he also had his moments of arrogance or cockiness... Sighing she wondered if this was the curse of being a female on a team... It seemed males were either full of themselves, arrogant, or didn't think things through... Taking a bite a determined expression came to her eyes. Well...she would just have to make sure they all learned. Including herself... Tomorrow, whatever Kakashi-Sensei decided she would make sure to learn everyone's weakness and abilities. It looked like a visit to the Hokage would be needed...and maybe Danzo-Sama would know something..

Patorikku was looking at his sister. "Onee-chan, if Naruto and Sasuke want to, could they come live with us, the Senju compound can house slot of people." Patorikku said.

Sasuke was caught off guard by this. Part of him wanted to jump at the chance to no longer go home to an empty house...but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back