Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Ah bother, prolly gonna have to destroy my current post to accommodate.

Hey, can we all pause for a moment til I get it out, it's kind of a big deal post thingy.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Ah bother, prolly gonna have to destroy my current post to accommodate.
Hey, can we all pause for a moment til I get it out, it's kind of a big deal post thingy.

[/QUOTE]
Sure. I won't be able to post until this weekend anyway -.-

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]No no, Shinobu's sooo the best savior ever X3

[/QUOTE]

huey-eyebrow.gif

Yeah...

And Chanda hates eating.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
huey-eyebrow.gif

Yeah...

And Chanda hates eating.

[/QUOTE]
Hey, at least Shinobu has positive intentions... At least, for the tailed spirits... I mean, she's given up on ninja though, soo... Yeah, the tailed spirits shall be saved from this cruel world! xD

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Wow we are the worst saviors ever O.o
Just wow.

[/QUOTE]
The path of a savior requires strength, courage, wisdom, and an abundance of patience. I'm sad to say that none of our characters currently fit that category...

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:
The path of a savior requires strength, courage, wisdom, and an abundance of patience. I'm sad to say that none of our characters currently fit that category...
Hey, Shinobu fits all of that... At least, used to... Now she's got no patience, has forgotten everything she'd been taught by the world, and has rage in place of courage... xD

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Hey, Shinobu fits all of that... At least, used to... Now she's got no patience, has forgotten everything she'd been taught by the world, and has rage in place of courage... xD

[/QUOTE]
...I'm really eager to see how this rp ends.

Btw, does that mean Shinobu is not taking part in the Kiri arc?

QuirkyAngel said:
Btw, does that mean Shinobu is not taking part in the Kiri arc?
No worries, Shinobu's still gonna be in the Kiri shtuffs. Probably not following what our little GM's were expecting to happen, though I suppose I might have her act as though nothing's changed about her at first so she can be part of something... Wait! I know, somebody hit her on the head with a brick! That'll get her some amnesia and peoplez will be able to kinda temporarily turn her into herself before the Yugakure shtuffs by simply telling her what kind of person she was! xD

By the way, you'd need more than one brick to hit her... I'd say a thousand bricks per human on the earth, all of them throwing bricks at her until she can't even open her eyes... I mean, so long as they're open, she's gonna just send every last brick flying miles...

Well, have fun with that one guys. I'm going to go work off my sorrow now. Spend time with my cows, maybe the sheep too. They're nice and don't try to kill each other for dumb reasons.

Right, so here were the routes I'd planned, in case you were curious @White Masquerade

1. Cooperation is Key- Chomei listened to Dove remark she is a friend, understands the idea of the enemy of my enemy is my friend, meanwhile the evacuate the city and the Shirotaiyo do their thing whilst Dove and Shinobu converse with the spirit. No Eclipse, keep Dove, city is safe.
  2. Cruel and Unusual Punishment- Chomei insists on killing Orisas. Dove devises plan to lead Orisas out of city to protect the city. It works, but as Dove remarks their joint victory Orisas stabs her through the heart from behind. Kam erupts and wounds Orisas, who flees. No Dove, enter Eclipse, city is safe.
  3. Parrallel Tracks- Failing to calm Chomei, but the city and it's people are still safe, Dove flees the beast and aids in evacuation with her trio of friends. Insert Dove leading people to safety whilst cooperating with both ninja and Dove-Kakureyami. No Eclipse, keep Dove, city people are safe.
  4. Never a Chance- The city falls, Dove is devastated, either Orisas or Wunan come for Dove, the former cos no duh, the latter cos she never believed the peace would work. No Dove, enter Eclipse, the city is gone, the state of the people is variant.#
  5. WTBFHWTHP?!?!?!?- Some how I come up with something because we managed to completely pull some bs and not manage to fit in any of the criteria at all.

Of course, I knew Chomei's response would set the course, but not end it in the same movement. That was a nifty little surprise to be honest.

@Veirrianna Valentine

Op1. Hehe, yeah cooperation was never gonna happen with Dove after doing that. Really, just talking to Cho like Shinobu was would have led to a much better situation

Op2. Was a real possibility

Op3. Real possibility

Op4. Haven't read all yet but assume this is what happened

It was the use of the blinding technique. That's what it all comes down to. It sucks but I love it. She went with what she thought would work best, yet ended up causing even more trouble. Feels real to me. If it was the 5 tails, that would have been perfect. Chomei, was just the wrong one to push like that.

Kin, if Tsukiko hadn't been the six-tails, what do you think would have happened regarding Saiken?

Arkytior said:
Kin, if Tsukiko hadn't been the six-tails, what do you think would have happened regarding Saiken?
It would have been free in the wild. In an earlier part of the story, it would have been a race between the Shirotaiyo and anyone who wanted to become its jinchuriki. It would have been a pain to catch though since... it controls acid >.>

Ahhh. You're welcome everybody. You don't have to dodge acid.

Lol interesting. I liked him despite being a slug cause he had a decent personality towards his host from what I learned lol

Arkytior said:
Ahhh. You're welcome everybody. You don't have to dodge acid.
Lol interesting. I liked him despite being a slug cause he had a decent personality towards his host from what I learned lol
Lmao! That was a very funny comment, Infi. I thank you for the save.:5/5:

Heh. Yeah he looks yucky, but is def one of the nicer ones. 3 tails would have been a good fit too since she's from Kiri.

*sighs*

Why won't you let me get to know Tsukiko? I've been saying this since 4 story parts ago ahah. Does she not like me? Is she shy?

QuirkyAngel said:
@Veirrianna Valentine
...Dove just died...(:'()
Mmhmm. She wouldn't have ever recovered from feeling like she'd failed Yugakure in that situation, coupled with her distancing from Wunan that was hinted at, and the fact that everyone blamed her. She also wasn't that good in a fight, so she wasn't likely walking out any time soon.

Sadly, when Dove tried to walk the line between the two sides she invited trouble from both and her luck had to run out sometime..

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Mmhmm. She wouldn't have ever recovered from feeling like she'd failed Yugakure in that situation, coupled with her distancing from Wunan that was hinted at, and the fact that everyone blamed her. She also wasn't that good in a fight, so she wasn't likely walking out any time soon.
Sadly, when Dove tried to walk the line between the two sides she invited trouble from both and her luck had to run out sometime..

[/QUOTE]
Poor thing ( :( )

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Poor thing ( :( )

[/QUOTE]
It really is an odd thing though. Have you ever noticed it?

The one's that murder and lie a,d kill in the name of 'peace' always seem to be such a hit when they're alive, only scrutinised after death, but the ones that wish for real peace are often viciously hated in life, but hailed as paradigms after their death. You know, Ghandi, MLK Jr, people like that.

Haahh, such a short, yet fiery existence, I added the bit with Chiita's final words to Dove towards the end tallow Dove that last fleeting feeling that maybe she'd finally gotten something right for a change, and that someone understood that it was all she'd ever wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back