Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]I hope my bio pass inspections, looking forward to Rping here soon .

[/QUOTE]
It most likely will! Will be happy to have you! Welcome to RpN by the way! How does the front In-character Rping look to you? Good? I'm trying to figure whether I should keep the blue, or change it all to purple =/

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]It most likely will! Will be happy to have you! Welcome to RpN by the way! How does the front In-character Rping look to you? Good? I'm trying to figure whether I should keep the blue, or change it all to purple =/

[/QUOTE]
Well, purple IS the color of darkness xD

I love the new thread, btw. It definitely restored by vigor for this rp^^

Just wondering, is Ja Jankin based off of the words "jajan" (which is the Japanese equivalent to "tada") and "janken" (rock-paper-scissors), or is his name "Jankin" and he just stuttered the first time introducing himself?

Thesmashbro said:
Just wondering, is Ja Jankin based off of the words "jajan" (which is the Japanese equivalent to "tada") and "janken" (rock-paper-scissors), or is his name "Jankin" and he just stuttered the first time introducing himself?
H...how...did you know...

@QuirkyAngel

Same! I'm happy I can actually move stuff around. We'll be kicking Kakureyami's butts in style

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]H...how...did you know...

[/QUOTE]
4ba.jpg

I watch Hunter x Hunter.

Haha. To be honest, you're going to see a lot of little things like that from me in this RP =P

Heh.

White Masq: 1

Quirk-Star: 0

(8))

Let's keep this up! I'm itching to play with Sumire, and pull the arms off Circe! If anything tomorrow :5/5: The RP will have all the finishing touches today!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha. To be honest, you're going to see a lot of little things like that from me in this RP =P
Heh.

White Masq: 1

Quirk-Star: 0

(8))

Let's keep this up! I'm itching to play with Sumire, and pull the arms off Circe! If anything tomorrow :5/5: The RP will have all the finishing touches today!

[/QUOTE]
*cough* Sumire's Kage level *cough*

I'm just waiting for you post. Chiaki's just going from hut look for 'bombs'...

Should I just post Sumire taking them to Kenji?

QuirkyAngel said:
*cough* Sumire's Kage level *cough*
I'm just waiting for you post. Chiaki's just going from hut look for 'bombs'...

Should I just post Sumire taking them to Kenji?
Not quite yet. Ookami posted in the overview =P. So I have to move that over first. I actually don't want things to move just yet.

Organization tab done...I didn't realize half those villages exited, wow.

Likely to be a silly question ,but do the renament shinobis have a fragile alliance in place? And who incharge of the new gen in the sense of a kage?

Likely to be a silly question ,but do the renament shinobis have a fragile alliance in place? And who incharge of the new gen in the sense of a kage? Also have I been clear for tommorrow?

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Likely to be a silly question ,but do the renament shinobis have a fragile alliance in place? And who incharge of the new gen in the sense of a kage?

[/QUOTE]
GOOD questions!

No, they don't have a fragile alliance (^.^). There are no Kage either. Nobody is in charge! Everyone is pretty much running themselves. Some people grouped up...some people will be alone.

After I fix the last tab, I'll take a look at your character finally

Shinra is not going in alone. The idea to swarm Shirokko and then have Shinra slap on the seal in the chaos lol

lol nah was gonna reason each scroll likely held only a few buckets of water .also whichdo I spring up,the one that got bombed for attention ?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]lol nah was gonna reason each scroll likely held only a few buckets of water .also whichdo I spring up,the one that got bombed for attention ?

[/QUOTE]
What got bombed??

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I got bored waiting for you Kin, so I just posted it x3

[/QUOTE]
i take it some one else nick name is Kin and that your not referring to me .

Users who are viewing this thread