Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Oh! No sorry, I call White Masquerade Kin, because of her old username. Sorry about that lol

lol Didn't even think, cause I'd seen your name on the thread before lol

Haha, yeah. Kinzu just joined a few days ago. Sorry, am I ready to go on a tear now Infi!

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

You can go wherever you like. The bomber in the camp or Shukaku going crazy in the field :5/5:

All characters are accepted. I will finally post tomorrow. Thank goodness. No more work to do so, get ready to move. I am going to swallow you small posters in 25 paragraphs. Believe it!

Hm...now I have a challenge....guess my small hope of posting this morning is gone....

Okay that post, maybe not much of a challenge, but I had to leave before I could finish xD

Oh question that came to me would i know that Infinities,is a tail beast because of her Mist background or is that hidden info?

Uhh, kinda I guess. Like our characters haven't met, so she wouldn't know her on sight, but she could've heard of her as the jinchuuriki

Oh, you can call me Infi if it makes it easier :3

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Alright and so I'm sure I'm not holding up the refugee camp rp. We are waiting for white to post correct ?

[/QUOTE]
Yes! You better wait for me! I've been wanting to for the longest!

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Well then white I shall await your epic 25 paragraph post.

[/QUOTE]
Lol. Oh~~

Rofl. Okay Kinzu, ALL THE PIECES ARE IN PLACE (} :) )

It might be short, might be long, whatever it needs to get what happens across :5/5: Get to it Masq!

Yes Kin get to it! xD

I'd like to possibly try and respond before m laptop shuts down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back