Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
HAPPPPPYYYYYY BELLLATTTTTTTTEEEDDDDDDD MY FOOD PARTNER IN CRIME >=(

U so da best!

And if things didn't flip like that, Chomei would be Shinobu's pet-friend. Cho would listen to Dove buuut, anything Shinobu says > What Dove says
I'm guessing that Chomei won't be much of one to like Shinobu now that everything's gone to hell... Dammit Dove, I love you but you've really screwed Shinobu's life over...

Also, I'm sad to say that it kinda feels like a pity party with all these happy birthdays after the fact... Thank you though, at least I know you guys care :x

Oh, I always try to wish people happy birthdays, but if I don't know til the day after I can't do anything but say it then, you know?

And yea, Dove was lost in both worlds, something that was becoming more and more apparent to all

Well she was a tragic character. =/

These things happen. She will be remembered I think, after everything is said and done. All dead people go to PURE LAND, so if you facy posting with her again, go for it there.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I don't like candy though... I don't like sweets because they're too, well, sweet and so I always get tooth aches...
Plus, nothing can make up for my sadness of nobody caring about the importance of yesterday to me... Nobody cares I turned seventeen...

[/QUOTE]
KIYO I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOUR DAY OF BIRTH!!!!! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I'm sure I will post with Dove again some time later, but it will be a bit. I think we all knew something terrible was bound to happen, but I don't think anyone expected me to spin it the way I did.

Masque, have you read the post yet?

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Also, I'm sad to say that it kinda feels like a pity party with all these happy birthdays after the fact... Thank you though, at least I know you guys care :x

[/QUOTE]
I always try to scream happy birthday to my friends

Kanra23 said:
I'm a very loud drunk if that's waht your getting at
Cool, cool, cool, cool. I'm a happy drunk, I also apparently do 1 woman shows which involves breaking lamps and slapping people.

Akatsuki__When_Drunk_by_chibi_kisam.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back