Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]It really is an odd thing though. Have you ever noticed it?
The one's that murder and lie a,d kill in the name of 'peace' always seem to be such a hit when they're alive, only scrutinised after death, but the ones that wish for real peace are often viciously hated in life, but hailed as paradigms after their death. You know, Ghandi, MLK Jr, people like that.

Haahh, such a short, yet fiery existence, I added the bit with Chiita's final words to Dove towards the end tallow Dove that last fleeting feeling that maybe she'd finally gotten something right for a change, and that someone understood that it was all she'd ever wanted.

[/QUOTE]
True, true.

It was very nice, and sad. I wished to have known her better. With s name like Dove Chanda would probably try to eat her.

I'll kill you if you do... I loved Orisas, and thus I'll kill anybody who celebrates her death...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]True, true.
It was very nice, and sad. I wished to have known her better. With s name like Dove Chanda would probably try to eat her.

[/QUOTE]
It would have been nice, but it was like Dove said "-twilight of safety between lands of light and dark-"

She walked a path that set her apart from others, it's why two paths 100% led to her death, and that made it hard for people to get close to her. There was Maika, but he arrived, sadly, too late.

This all said, I'll bet people will enjoy Eclipse fairly well, once I get a chance to introduce her.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]It would have been nice, but it was like Dove said "-twilight of safety between lands of light and dark-"
She walked a path that set her apart from others, it's why two paths 100% led to her death, and that made it hard for people to get close to her. There was Maika, but he arrived, sadly, too late.

This all said, I'll bet people will enjoy Eclipse fairly well, once I get a chance to introduce her.

[/QUOTE]
I can't wait to get to know her. I need to bring in Sakuya and the SUPER SEXY SUICIDE SQUAD

Oh man, so I figured out what I'm going to do. I'm going to, as I expound upon the histories and information about the tribe of the Moonbears, occasionally have Eclipse spit out information here or there that seems like it's not a big deal, but have it in a little note/box/thing at the bottom where it points out the line then has a paragraph or so of the history behind the comment.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lmao! That was a very funny comment, Infi. I thank you for the save.:5/5:
Heh. Yeah he looks yucky, but is def one of the nicer ones. 3 tails would have been a good fit too since she's from Kiri.

*sighs*

Why won't you let me get to know Tsukiko? I've been saying this since 4 story parts ago ahah. Does she not like me? Is she shy?

[/QUOTE]
You are very welcome.

I'm sorry Kin! I'm trying but things haven't been working out real well.

@Veirrianna Valentine

I assure you, Shinsei is NOT happy with Dove's death...for purely selfish reasons...

QuirkyAngel said:
@Veirrianna Valentine
I assure you, Shinsei is NOT happy with Dove's death...for purely selfish reasons...
That's alright, I would assume that, if she wasn't dead and could be unhappy about it, Dove would not be happy with Dove's death either.

Glad they finally have something in common though, so that's nice.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]It was the use of the blinding technique. That's what it all comes down to. It sucks but I love it. She went with what she thought would work best, yet ended up causing even more trouble. Feels real to me. If it was the 5 tails, that would have been perfect. Chomei, was just the wrong one to push like that.

[/QUOTE]
So blinding Kokuo would work well?

*makes a note*

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]*wakes up from momentary depression*
Hey :x

[/QUOTE]
*pets Kiyo-chan*

Heyo. How are you feeling?

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Sad... Nobody cared enough to even give me a piece of candy yesterday though :x

[/QUOTE]
*gives Kiyo a piece of candy*

There you go. Cheer up:)

QuirkyAngel said:
*gives Kiyo a piece of candy*
There you go. Cheer up:)
I don't like candy though... I don't like sweets because they're too, well, sweet and so I always get tooth aches...

Plus, nothing can make up for my sadness of nobody caring about the importance of yesterday to me... Nobody cares I turned seventeen...

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I don't like candy though... I don't like sweets because they're too, well, sweet and so I always get tooth aches...
Plus, nothing can make up for my sadness of nobody caring about the importance of yesterday to me... Nobody cares I turned seventeen...

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry I had you down for October 26th. My brain and my Dyslexia scrambling numbers Happy belated birthday my dear child. Lol. I was going to make a b-day card in a PM.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I don't like candy though... I don't like sweets because they're too, well, sweet and so I always get tooth aches...

[/QUOTE]
Really? Happy late birthday

In that case...

*gives Kiyo an apple*

@Kiyoko Tomoe

HAPPPPPYYYYYY BELLLATTTTTTTTEEEDDDDDDD MY FOOD PARTNER IN CRIME >=(

U so da best!

And if things didn't flip like that, Chomei would be Shinobu's pet-friend. Cho would listen to Dove buuut, anything Shinobu says > What Dove says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back