Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
QuirkyAngel said:
@White Masquerade
Don't get me wrong, I'm on IG's side. Why are you making it so difficult for Akago to save Shirokko? (:'()
This is Akago's trial! This is his defining moment. What he does now, will either complete his growth or destroy him! We can't help him.

QuirkyAngel said:
Isn't Kokuo a bit too...big...for Akago to force it a certain direction?
Isn't an actual horse too big to force in a certain direction?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]This is Akago's trial! This is his defining moment. What he does now, will either complete his growth or destroy him! We can't help him.

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_mhla48bLPk1qd10fto5_400.jpg

ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH!!

WQYCGSx.gif

QuirkyAngel said:
@White Masquerade
Don't get me wrong, I'm on IG's side. Why are you making it so difficult for Akago to save Shirokko? (:'()
Because White likes to shoehorn character into her pre-destined plans. (Plus, she wants to deepen the tension between Akago (her self-proclaimed favorite) and Shirokko for the sake of drama) ;P

QuirkyAngel said:
Normally I would agree with you...but Kokuo isn't a normal horse...
In context, the folks in Yugakure are just leaping at a bug the size of Manhattan and the Iwagakure group is playing tag amongst a forest of giant octopus tentacles, I'd say it's fair to assume that the horse can move in whatever direction it damn well pleases, forwards, backwards, upside-down. Just pointing out that logic and physics are not the strong suits of this setting, or even this genre xD

I just had a substitute teacher act racist towards me and two of my friends :)

Now I get to type up everything she did and tell my mom when she gets home and talk to my actual last period teacher tomorrow morning about what happened today in his class

Arkytior said:
I just had a substitute teacher act racist towards me and two of my friends :)
Now I get to type up everything she did and tell my mom when she gets home and talk to my actual last period teacher tomorrow morning about what happened today in his class
And this comes after I go into Ace Attorney mode?

Tbh it probably happened before. I only just got home when the event happened over an hour ago.

I have written so much today. I wrote up a persuasive essay in English class, I wrote up a lab report for Bio, I wrote a chemistry test, I wrote like two paragraph answers for five questions in World Geo, and I just made my round of post so sorry if they are sloppy everyone, but I'm tired of god damn writing.

If i missed something in OOC let me know. Came back from an extended thingie. Anyway

@Kanra23

There, there Kanra. *Gives you lemonade and a big, comfy chair*

So how's the potential destruction of all that we know and love going

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]If i missed something in OOC let me know. Came back from an extended thingie. Anyway
@Kanra23

There, there Kanra. *Gives you lemonade and a big, comfy chair*

[/QUOTE]
Do you know my question =P

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]So how's the potential destruction of all that we know and love going
Do you know my question =P

[/QUOTE]
lol. I was actually in the middle of that. It's say, 70-80% done

Kanra23 said:
I have written so much today. I wrote up a persuasive essay in English class, I wrote up a lab report for Bio, I wrote a chemistry test, I wrote like two paragraph answers for five questions in World Geo, and I just made my round of post so sorry if they are sloppy everyone, but I'm tired of god damn writing.
Nah you're good :3

Kanra23 said:
I feel your pain.

*is hugged*

Eh? Thanks?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back