Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
The Seeker's been sitting around as a concept character since Dove decided to go to Yugakure. Whether or not they arrived or became an in-rp thing was entirely up in the air, but this... this will be the point where we find out who's allegiances and whose rivalries will lead to the coming of the Seeker.

It's so exciting to see a long term plan come together xD

Last edited by a moderator:
What's a Seeker when it's at home? And not that one player who makes the rest of Qudditch pointless

IG42 said:
What's a Seeker when it's at home? And not that one player who makes the rest of Qudditch pointless
My vote is Rester, LOL. Good one V.

@Veirrianna Valentine

I like to hear that. Whatever happens, I hope it falls in line with whatever you've got set up. I like expanding characters whether they be friends, family, or w/e else..

Maybe....Akago might... *sweats* introduce Shirokko to his little sister??? (' :) )

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]My vote is Rester, LOL. Good one V.
@Veirrianna Valentine

I like to hear that. Whatever happens, I hope it falls in line with whatever you've got set up. I like expanding characters whether they be friends, family, or w/e else..

Maybe....Akago might... *sweats* introduce Shirokko to his little sister??? (' :) )

[/QUOTE]
Well and the Eclipse/the Seeker/the Peace Seeker/The Shade isn't really a must have, it will just turn things upside down for a little bit and be lotsa fun.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Well and the Eclipse/the Seeker/the Peace Seeker/The Shade isn't really a must have, it will just turn things upside down for a little bit and be lotsa fun.

[/QUOTE]
Give me all your info. Right here. Right now >=( Is this person friend or foe?

@Kanra23

Shinji is good to go :5/5:

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Give me all your info. Right here. Right now >=( Is this person friend or foe?
@Kanra23

Shinji is good to go :5/5:

[/QUOTE]
How's this, I can give her a real name, and that will probably answer most of the questions you have. Sound good?

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]How's this, I can give her a real name, and that will probably answer most of the questions you have. Sound good?

[/QUOTE]
No, no, haha. Please don't. If and anywhere possible, I'd like to be surprised. If and when the Seeker is revealed, I want to scream into my pillow cause it messes me up, or laugh and smile cause they'd make amazing ship material for somebody lucky~ (To make up for Dove. She'll find a nice Kakureyami guy, I'm sure of it)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No, no, haha. Please don't. If and anywhere possible, I'd like to be surprised. If and when the Seeker is revealed, I want to scream into my pillow cause it messes me up, or laugh and smile cause they'd make amazing ship material for somebody lucky~ (To make up for Dove. She'll find a nice Kakureyami guy, I'm sure of it)

[/QUOTE]
Bugger, ruined my joke. I was gonna say 'Miss Terry Gihrl' xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Bugger, ruined my joke. I was gonna say 'Miss Terry Gihrl' xD

[/QUOTE]
Oh gosh xD . I would face-palmed and scolded you for that

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]And (> :D )
Where are all these vots coming from for the normal humans? That you Valencia??

[/QUOTE]
Nooooooo.... maaaaaaaayyyyyybeeeeee.... Gotta go! lol

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oh gosh xD . I would face-palmed and scolded you for that

[/QUOTE]
The highest compliment a pun can receive is 'God dammit, shut the fuck up' xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]The highest compliment a pun can receive is 'God dammit, shut the fuck up' xD

[/QUOTE]
Wells one step closer to maybe posting :5/5:

@Kanra23

TAG #3 Jack is ready!

Right

Ok

This is the part where i commit the crime of arguing with the GM for the sake of the ship

OBJECTION!

[media]

[/media]
Objection!

Firstly the point of grabbing onto Kokuo's horns was for the purpose of preventing it from turning around and attacking Shirokko directly by forcibly dragging it's head away from her and it is of course impossible for a horse to jump backwards or sideways and walking backward is slow as hell.

TAKE THAT!

Secondly I declare a violation of universal RP rules against God-mode actions. I submit that this action was performed without allowing a reasonable opening (that is the existence of one) being available for counter-action to be taken. I hope you have seen enough of my writing now to know that I act within the constraints of the world and the character. Not going to pull a new power out of my ass, not going to make up something totally random, not going to be stupid enough to make a meteor drop out of the sky and not going to go make another character just for the sake of saving the day.

I DEMAND A RETRIAL!!

CARE TO AMEND YOUR STATEMENT?!

@White Masquerade

Smeg i need to go eat something.

IG42 said:
Firstly the point of grabbing onto Kokuo's horns was for the purpose of preventing it from turning around and attacking Shirokko directly by forcibly dragging it's head away from her and it is of course impossible for a horse to jump backwards or sideways and walking backward is slow as hell.
Isn't Kokuo a bit too...big...for Akago to force it a certain direction?

It wouldn't have happened if he went for controlling the legs.

As for the GOMO actions, there is an opening! The resistance Kokuo felt is Shirokko's sand wall. Meaning it's still up. For how long, I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back