Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@White Masquerade

...What are you up to? Why is Ao-chan in Suna...?

clarinetti said:
Jeez, the arc went by so fast... how did this happen?! :o
So no more posts until Kiri starts?
I think you can probably still post if you've got stuff to finish up. White'll just probably sort that into the Kiri arc.

QuirkyAngel said:
I think you can probably still post if you've got stuff to finish up. White'll just probably sort that into the Kiri arc.
Mmm, I see- I mean, there's not too much left for Akane to do other than get to Suna to see what's happened (Though maybe she'll also hear of what's occurred in Iwa through Anpan's sensing- @Strawberry Preserves ?) . Toru has a bit more on the agenda though, and I would like to get that out before we fully switch arcs.

@clarinetti

Definitely there will still be posts. People will still be able to and I'll make some as well. They will just be connecting into the Kiri Arc. So it's still Suna right now

@QuirkyAngel

What? Ao-chan? Who?

IG42 said:
You probably mean the proverbial stew pot, not sure what kind of cake get's made in a pot
Obviously, you have no idea of the bliss known as a Cast-Iron Dump Cake :3

White Masquerade][uSER=22550] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

What? Ao-chan? Who?[/uSER]
...Sumire-sama's favorite summon...

Your image...it's the same...

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:
...Sumire-sama's favorite summon...
Your image...it's the same...
yuru+yuri+9.png

Oh, by the way, Mi amigo Wiess. Will you post if Yasa learned anything from her exam/investigation of the downed ninja? not asking for the whole truth but least throw Yasa a bone ,please and thank you . @White Masquerade

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Don't you worry every area will have one or two more good posts. Investigation will be the last thing on Yasa's mind

@QuirkyAngel

LOL! Quirkstar! How do you put up with me??? xD Everything I'm doing is so obvious but, it will never admit anything from my mouth about it.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

LOL! Quirkstar! How do you put up with me??? xD Everything I'm doing is so obvious but, it will never admit anything from my mouth about it.
Yeah, I know.

I figure it's easier to let you surprise me than getting you reveal spoilers.

Kinzu Hekmatyar]I swear to sweet baby jesus if this turns into a zombies attack of Suna villagers. White were gonna fight no lie . [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
Heh, it might it might not ( ;) )

All will be revealed soon enough

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL]
Now it's up to you. If you think you've got me, show me. That's all I'll leave you with
I'll be totally honest, I have no freaking idea what you're talking about, and half the time, I don't think you do either xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Hallo Masque =P
How goes the postings?

[/QUOTE]
Hey, hey Valencia. It's going well. Most things are set up, but I may do only background things today. I'll see how it goes

Coolio, was wondering cos I may head away to the boyfriends for the night is all, and the laptop is in the shop getting fixed up.

Man, I'm telling you mate, things are going to get crazy up in here one way or another xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Coolio, was wondering cos I may head away to the boyfriends for the night is all, and the laptop is in the shop getting fixed up.
Man, I'm telling you mate, things are going to get crazy up in here one way or another xD

[/QUOTE]
Lol. Yeh, there are like 35 people in Yugakure. 34 of them are BAMF and there's a tailed beast who has 25 of them on its face

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Yeh, there are like 35 people in Yugakure. 34 of them are BAMF and there's a tailed beast who has 25 of them on its face

[/QUOTE]
Well, and if the route is chosen and the Seeker shows up? Ho boy, there will be issues that will need hammered out then xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Wat?

[/QUOTE]
I completely forgot the Seeker already >_> I have to watch my self

Users who are viewing this thread

Back