• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto OC Squad (AU)

Junn

Easily startled.
(NOTE: I have only seen up to episode 310 of Shippuden, so some AU may be required!)

Hey, guys! What's up? Not much here, just running a quick interest check on a Naruto craving I have! I really am not the best at creating search threads, so I'll keep this simple while trying to hit key points. So! Here we go!

♦ Firstly, as the title suggests, I am looking for a partner to create an OC ninja squad with me! This means three OC genin and one jonin. Perhaps it is unfair of me to claim roles, but I would really love to play as two of the genin while my partner plays the other genin as well as the jonin.

♦ I do not mind which village they are from! However, I know more about Konoha than the other villages, so I would be more familiar with it if we went that route. That said, though, we could also make up our own village!

♦ OC's can be related to characters in the series, and may also be members of clans from within the series, even the Uchiha clan if you want. However! No OP characters! Well, besides the jonin, as s/he will be powerful compared to the genin of course.

♦ This will start off platonic!!! As the roleplay develops, crushes and whatnot may develop as well if we both agree on it. Otherwise, this is not intended to be a romance RP. Rather, this is more of meant to focus on bonds growing and friendship and teamwork developing as the genin grow up together under their jonin. Just remember that genin are typically children and thus will not even have much interest in relationships like that!

♦ We can RP in a thread, over messages, or via Discord!

♦ I'm looking for serious partners!! If you write one-liners, you need not apply. I'm sorry, but I want something a little more detailed than that. At least three paragraphs per post, please! (Sorry again, but I can't get into it if I send four plus paragraphs only to get a half of a paragraph in return!)

♦ Pfft, I will add more here as soon as I think of more. This is merely an interest check, so if you are interested or have questions, PLEASE message me! I may not see right away if you post here!

Hey, if you're still looking I'd be interested in doing this RP with you. I'm fine using Discord or PM's if you'd like to discuss further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back