• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ナルト ; naruto roleplay request

frog

One Time Luck
Hey there, Everyone! I'm Frog, and if you hadn't picked up on it by the title, I made this thread looking for someone who might be interested in a semi-advanced to advanced Naruto roleplay with me? I've been watching the show with my partner for a couple of months now and am about one hundred episodes into Shippuden, so there is still a lot about the universe that I have yet to discover (although I am aware of plenty of spoilers).

I would absolutely love to plot with anyone and everyone who may be interested in doing any kind of Naruto roleplay with me. I have several OCs I have been working on for the Naruto universe, some more complete than others, and would love to finally be able to use them in a roleplay. By the same token, I also love reading about other people's OCs and would be more than happy to play a romantic interest and/or some best friends for any character(s) of yours so long as the favor is returned!

Below are the links to each of my Naruto OCs. Again, some of their biographies are more complete than others, but Harumi and Atsuo are my two inspiration powerhouses.
Harumi Shirota:
Atsuo Ishikawa:
Naoko Tsuki:
Teruhiko Sankoda:

Anywhooo, let me know if you're interested in plotting out some kind of scenario me! You can post here or PM me; I'll respond either way!

In the document linked HERE , you will find a list of scenario and dynamics suggestions that you are welcome to have a look at if you would like to start thinking of where you might like for a thread between us to go! It's nothing huge and your very own suggestions are not only accepted, but welcome! ♡

Hey there! If you're still looking, I'd be interested in either of these two scenarios that you posted:

-Training session that lasts well into the night until only our two characters are remaining, going at it with each other until the morning’s light (in this case, I'd be down to play with Harumi or Atsuo as goofy kids in puppy love)

-all of our characters combined become a sort of ragtag group of besties on a mission to find two missing girls. (I have a jounin-sensei OC & some genin who could hang with your team!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back