• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Leaves in the Wind (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I think it would be cool if we had arcs based around the characters. Like with one of my ocs from a story of mine, for example, he was the son of a witch and a demon. The cult who worshipped the demon wanted to use my character as a sacrifice but failed after his mother saved him and died in the process. He went into hiding and years later the cult tried to capture him again. The arc would be about attempting to stop the cult.

So everyone could come up with a storyline, like Knight's character could be brainwashed and everyone else's character's would have to try and save him.

I like the idea of people coming up with ideas for story lines, in fact I think a few people already have some in mind.

However I don't want to use the brainwashing one you suggested (at least not for my character) since I think it places a level of importance that I'm not comfortable with as GM.

Honestly for a bit around Yasu I’d imagine it being something more like “this prick specializes in kicking and is making a monkey out of me!” And iunno she learns how to into properly manage range. But that is also me just aping and appreciating the joy that is Artem Lobov.

For arc stuff I do firmly have an idea, ideas, for Kotone.

And since subject is up how about the rest of you folks?

I'm not really good at planning stuff in advance but if anyone else thinks they have an idea for a Niji arc feel free to run it by me.

Meant to type this hours ago, but today and yesterday my sleeping schedule was completely tossed into the trash. Didn't sleep 'till 2 pm the next day ( today ) which means I slept through the day today. Its 8:25 PM. I can see the rp has started. Thats fine. If there are any suspicions of if I'm joining or not, I'll put them to rest by saying "I am." I'll still very much be apart of my team with destructud and Hart

Sometimes change needs some sacrifices, KnightOfNight KnightOfNight , sides I figured I should highlight some Land of Lightning links for a wrestler and what better way to do that than be black. But uh, where/how do I start? I see you got teams set up and some people got the ball rolling, your call I guess. Unless anyone just wants my dude around?

In the panel on the left; the stare that's a weird mixture between aloofness and seriousness. Throughout the whole picture, the art style mostly; from the onomatopoeia, the muscle definition, the eyes (the illustration), and the shape of the face. Although the chin is slightly narrower. It's not a perfect match, but it was enough to invoke a mental image of Guts.

I know Kotori seems like a bitch now, but if something happens to one of his teammates watch how fast he'll turn into a mother hen

KSMI KSMI Wouldn't it be easier just to write everything in the provided template? You don't really need more than 1-2 paragraphs in any section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back