• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Leaves in the Wind (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I was originally gonna make an ice-user but Tiger got in there before me. I was gonna run my gaara build but instead of sand, its ice.

Zerohex Zerohex
Like I said before, I respect your decision but I think you were wrong in assuming people here had a problem with you. Only one person ever complained about you and 1. he's not here 2. he won't ever be here and 3. he had problems with a few people and was looking for excuses to kick people.

As soon as I get a third team filled, I would like to start. I've noticed that people can forget (or "forget") if RPs don't start fast enough and I don't want that to happen.

KnightOfNight KnightOfNight While we're waiting, do you have an idea on how we'll be handling posting things meant to be for each team? Like separate missions, filler events, and stuff? I know we can use the @ symbol for clarity between team members, but it feels like that might get a bit jumbled in one thread.

Different missions for this part and I'll break up my posts for each team so it shouldn't blend together for you guys.

If you are leaving the filler spot, yes.

And speak of the Devil and he will appear. Or she in this case.

Nah, I'm excluding the filler spot.

Shihashi Kotone - Scion
Umemura Tamatsuki - CNHart
Chubu Neru - Ixacise
Masamune Kotegiri - Shining Wizard
Yamata Kotori - djinnamon
Shinrai Shizuka - Destructus Kloud
Hanamura Katsuyoshi - Duwang
Yuki Niji - Fearlesstiger (under re-evaluation.)
Aoki Naoko - Clarinetti

KSMI puts us at 10.
Zerohex puts it up to 11 if he comes through.
And Knight's filler.

So if they can handle having a character until either one more person signs up or throughout the lifespan of this RP; 4 teams to work with.

Alright, got the intros up. Wanna get you guys settled in before I push things too much in any direction, hope that works for you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back