• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto College AU?

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)
191220858001202.gif

This has been something I've been contemplating for awhile, posting a thread about this. I've been watching Naruto Shippuden for a few months now, and have seen several photos on either Facebook or Tumblr of high school/college AU's for the show and I'm so intrigued. I'm just very interested to play out how they'd all interact with each other, how dorms would work, who would be majoring in what...but of course, since I'm a hopeless romantic, throw in romance and OC's as well.

I suppose before we get too far into it, I'll plop down below what pairings I'd be interested in doing with my OC! On that note, I'd love to double.

Kiba Inuzuka x OC
Shikamaru Nara x OC
Rock Lee x OC
Professor! Kakashi Hatake x OC

I can try to try my hand at anyone you ask for! I have experience as Itachi already, but none of the other characters. I adapt easily, however, so no worries!

Just a few things, sort of like "rules":

1). 18+ please. I'm 23 years old and would feel much more comfortable with someone who is an adult as well.
2). Don't be afraid of taking on side characters when the RP needs it! Side characters (characters who are not apart of the main pairing(s)) are the bread and butter of most RP's.
3). PM RP only please.
4). No one liners please. I'm a multi para, 3rd person, writer.
5). Doubling is a must, unless you just want to do my oc x canon pairing.
6). I'm currently in "quarantine" because my work is closed until the middle of December, so I have far too much time on my hands.
7). Romance is a must.
8). Please hype with me! I fangirl a ton, and want someone who can match my energy.
9). I'd love if you'd tell me a bit about yourself if you reach out via PM!

As far as the college AU goes, I'm thinking all of the canon characters would be between the ages of 18-21, depending on how far into college we want them to be! I think most of the finer details can be discussed between us before jumping into the RP!

If you're interested, please don't hesitate to hit me up! I'm so excited for this!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back